EE- Dont Know Why Pat Bothers With Janine

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Dont really know why Pat keeps defending Janine. Janine only uses her.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine doesn't use her. Their relationship is pretty unique/special though. Pat has feelings for her deep down (vice versa with Janine) but I think since Frank died, Pat has made more of an effort. Janine loves Pat. She's the only mother figure she has since her mum died. And we all know Janine blames herself for her mum dying, so I'm guessing even though she keeps Pat at arms length, Janine does have a love for her. There's a special bond between them that I like.
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    It comes across mutual love/dislike.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Interdependancy ...

many people suffer it..
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont really know why Pat keeps defending Janine. Janine only uses her.

I agree..although Janine does love Pat, in her own twisted way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    I honestly think it's to give Pat storylines. I love the character of Pat but i but If the relationship with Janine wasn't there I think Pat would have been axed by now because what else would she do, especially since Peggy left.
    Forum Member
    I agree with nhdut, I think it's filling space, which is a shame, Pat really is an exceptional character, resorting to the Rita/Corrie method, of being nothing more, than a conscience, for Sally Websters problems...

Pat deserves much better, and the writers have let us and the character down..
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know why I bother with EE anymore.
    Cringe worthy, tedious, waste of time.
    I can honestly say, i'd rather have an appointment with my dentist than watch an episode of EastEnders after tonights bore fest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did Pat & Janine end up back on speaking terms? Didn't Pat set her up for Laura's death?
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did Pat & Janine end up back on speaking terms? Didn't Pat set her up for Laura's death?
    She withdraw her statement for Frank.

I adore Pat/Janine together. I think their characters work really well together.
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they made up around the week of Frank's funeral.

It does get boring though when Pat always seems to forgive Janine's crimes.
    Forum Member
    Janine, is so dirty and manky looking....