Options

Summer holidays.

fifilapewfifilapew Posts: 4,390
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Stuck indoors all weekend in this freezing weather, I like most sensible people have been perusing the net in search of a summer holiday somewhere nice and warm like hmmm Siberia.

Has anyone booked their summer holiday yet? Where are you going? Has anyone got any ideas for a nice beach holiday for me, a 4 and 6 year old and my mum? ( clearly the reason for this OP lol)

Comments

• Options
    kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not booked anywhere yet but also looking for ideas.

2 adults, a teenager and a 4 year old, must be all inclusive lol.

Have you tried Tossa De Mar fifilapew?

We went in 2008 and stayed at the Hotel San Eloy, was brilliant, lovely beach and a free bus takes you into the town (and the beach).
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm window shopping for next year's holiday as well, it cheers me up, browsing holiday websites, and looking at turquoise swimming pools and sandy beaches.:) Last year we went to Sharm el Sheikh which was an absolute bargain, less than a grand for 2 adults and a teenager, all inclusive - booked through On The Beach. I'll be using them again! Egypt was sooooo hot though, I wouldn't go there in August again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I will go to Budapest but I'll give it more thought over the Easter. :)
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camping in Dorset like I have done for the past three years.
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going Turkey in June, not booked it yet though.

Went to New York this year and it was amazing, wish I was going back!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough we had a get together with 8 friends last night to organise our summer holiday.

We are cruising the Bay of Seine on our yachts weather permitting of course
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not Summer exactly, but going to Mexico for 2 weeks in March.
  • Options
    Shadow27Shadow27 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that programme with David Suchet on the Orient Express and in my next life, after I win the lottery :D that's where I'm going.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're going on our first holiday without our sons, will probably go to one of the Greek islands but we haven't booked yet.
  • Options
    Tel69Tel69 Posts: 27,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've just booked a week in Rhodes all inclusive in June for me,wife and 3 little uns. Looking forward to it immensely!!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Haven't booked anything yet but am still trying to find ideas. After this freezing weather I look forward to the sun and the heat :D