Options

Elen' so sweet - Andre

Comments

• Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Elen didn't want her ex introducing her children to his new girlfriend for a year after they started dating. It would seem Elen has no qualms (but a lot of double standards) about introducing her children to her "sweet" (bleurgh) boyfriend of a few short months.

Fat Lamps was right to make sure his kids weren't to be pimped out! The sweet, sweet couple are probably gutted that this tender moment can't be captured and shared with the readers of OK!

maybe Elen wanted to be sure that there weren`t going to be a series of "aunts" in the kid`s lives she has been single since they split up so it would have been a bit of a cheek for him to lay down conditions

ETA meant to say based on Frank`s past behaviour if reports are true
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    I've not seen her either.

Some say she was lovely on a show featuring WAGS in SA. Others say she wasn't lovely at all in DOI.

I thought she was very nice (sweet!) on the WAGS in SA thing, she came across really well and wasn't your typical WAG. Didn't watch DOI so can't comment there but I've read differing accounts of her on the show: bossy & rude V fiesty and just her manner/sense of humour.

I still think she seems nice although the only mark against her for me is that she finds PA attractive considering that she would have watched him on his and KP's reality show and seen how needy and childish he is. Oh well, takes all sorts. Maybe he has hidden depths... as distinct from his very visible shallows. ;)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elen didn't want her ex introducing her children to his new girlfriend for a year after they started dating. It would seem Elen has no qualms (but a lot of double standards) about introducing her children to her "sweet" (bleurgh) boyfriend of a few short months.

Fat Lamps was right to make sure his kids weren't to be pimped out! The sweet, sweet couple are probably gutted that this tender moment can't be captured and shared with the readers of OK!

Do you have a link to that please. Does seem double standards if that is correct
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    He has also said in his column that Elen and her kids wont be in his show.

He also said that they wouldn't be talking about their relationship in the press. The week before she did an interview with OK magazine. And you only have to look at the articles in his column to see how many of them are blathering on about Elen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    avidreader wrote: »
    He also said that they wouldn't be talking about their relationship in the press. The week before she did an interview with OK magazine. And you only have to look at the articles in his column to see how many of them are blathering on about Elen.

but he can still about how he won't talk about it...;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It was Elen who used the term 'sweet' not Pete, English isn't her first language, so no conclusions can be drawn on the stae of or future of their relationship.
    Since both Elen and Frank want to keep the children's lives private and away from the media and Pete wrote tihs week that Elen will not be in his show for fear of jeapordising the relationship, I can't imagine there will be any disappointment at Frank's request from either Elen or Pete.

Liz, Peter has called Elen sweet in his column today, that was my point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    For me, the "sweet" word is the kiss of death in any relationship. Andre writes that he has read that Elen has described him as "sweet" and passionate and he would like to reciprocate and she is "so sweet".

He also tells us that her kids like him and get on with his kids.

Looks as though the "romance" has not died but, describing each other as sweet, it wont be long.

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/peterandre

His other column was to remind us all about his new 6 part series, in which he says will be like Jim will fix it. Cant wait.

[

His column is just riveting.:yawn:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    His column is just riveting.:yawn:

Oh dear, does that mean you're not going to follow it anymore :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Do you have a link to that please. Does seem double standards if that is correct

But quite common in a split, things may have been different in the relationship between Elen and Frank back then and Frank was quite within his rights not to agree to it surely?

I think momma11 is on the right track.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    maybe Elen wanted to be sure that there weren`t going to be a series of "aunts" in the kid`s lives she has been single since they split up so it would have been a bit of a cheek for him to lay down conditions

ETA meant to say based on Frank`s past behaviour if reports are true
    But introducing Uncle Petey a few weeks after the ink is dried on her contract with CAN isn't a problem!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    But quite common in a split, things may have been different in the relationship between Elen and Frank back then and Frank was quite within his rights not to agree to it surely?

I think momma11 is on the right track.

In other words, it's okay when Elen puts such conditions on Frank, but she doesn't have to abide by her own rules?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But introducing Uncle Petey a few weeks after the ink is dried on her contract with CAN isn't a problem!:rolleyes:

the point being she didn`t introduce anyone into her kids lives until a couple of years after they separated , nor had she cheated on her partner with other men , I`m not saying this is the case but it`s possible that`s why she laid down this condition , if in fact she did. it`s possible she felt he might end up introducing a string of women into their kids lives.
    relationships break up all the time and there are no guarantees , but , based on his past behaviour , maybe she felt it would be better if he waited a year to prove he was serious about his new girlfriend......not saying this is right , just another way of looking at it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    the point being she didn`t introduce anyone into her kids lives until a couple of years after they separated , nor had she cheated on her partner with other men , I`m not saying this is the case but it`s possible that`s why she laid down this condition , if in fact she did. it`s possible she felt he might end up introducing a string of women into their kids lives.
    relationships break up all the time and there are no guarantees , but , based on his past behaviour , maybe she felt it would be better if he waited a year to prove he was serious about his new girlfriend......not saying this is right , just another way of looking at it
    Frank had to be with Christine for a year before Elen would allow the children to meet her. It's nothing approaching a year into Elen's relationship with Pete, yet she's happy to introduce her boyfriend to the kids and have him write about it in his column.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In other words, it's okay when Elen puts such conditions on Frank, but she doesn't have to abide by her own rules?

It depends on the circumstances surely? Christine was not the first girl Frank went with after the split. What was the reason for not letting the children meet christine?
    Maybe she felt it was too soon after the split?

Elen could have only put conditions on Frank if Frank let her.

"She still wants them to see their mummy and daddy together so that’s why she wants to keep Christine out of the family unit for now." This I can understand, however the article is the usual sources and friends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank had to be with Christine for a year before Elen would allow the children to meet her. It's nothing approaching a year into Elen's relationship with Pete, yet she's happy to introduce her boyfriend to the kids and have him write about it in his column.

we are going round in circles here , I did say perhaps based on his previous behaviour , he had cheated on her , maybe she didn`t trust him not to have a string of girlfriends running in and out of their kids lives , or maybe she was being vindictive , who knows? although I can understand her reasoning if it were the former , she however hasn`t had a string of men in her life , so it would appear that introducing PA to her kids after a couple of months means they are serious about one another .
    that last observation being based on her behaviour since she and FL separated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't read as there was a time set on it, just that she and the children were still getting used to the split and wanted it to still be mummy and daddy and not daddy and christine.

Which may be seen as hypocrytical but I see as looking out for her children at a sensitive time. She who must not be named should take note!
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Kwusty claim to give Frank oral sex before?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Well, l'll bet no-one ever calls his ex sweet :D

She would be acidic -

- at both ends!!!!
  • Options
    wuzzlemaniawuzzlemania Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    The CAN crew hang out together all the time it's quite possible that Peter's interaction with her kids is part of their group activities. Also both Peter and Elen have stated that their relationship is still fairly new so I would assume that they careful to keep it away from the kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For me, the "sweet" word is the kiss of death in any relationship. Andre writes that he has read that Elen has described him as "sweet" and passionate and he would like to reciprocate and she is "so sweet".

He also tells us that her kids like him and get on with his kids.

Looks as though the "romance" has not died but, describing each other as sweet, it wont be long.

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/peterandre

His other column was to remind us all about his new 6 part series, in which he says will be like Jim will fix it. Cant wait.

[

Of course Elen is rather "sweet" - in a gnome-that-you'd-stick-at-the-end-of-your-garden sort of way!

Well, I would! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah, but Lamps didn't oblige tho, did he?

That's now given The Garden Gnome carte blanche.

That's how life works!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Liz, Peter has called Elen sweet in his column today, that was my point.

I don't have access to UK magazines and online all I swa was that Pete said he was touched by what she had said - but irrespective of whether one or both said the word to describe the other, it isn't really so significant in terms of the current state of their relationship nor does it say anything about their future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The CAN crew hang out together all the time it's quite possible that Peter's interaction with her kids is part of their group activities. Also both Peter and Elen have stated that their relationship is still fairly new so I would assume that they careful to keep it away from the kids.
    That just make them sound like a cult. When will Cult Head (I said cult!) Claire get them to move to one big compound and drink the Kool Aid?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    Didn't Kwusty claim to give Frank oral sex before?

Jeez - another one whose JT must've nearly been burned off........