✭✭
    Lets hope Ian 1 passes this on :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Stop Promoting Jack and Joe

Your meant to be impartial FFS

Your show was is getting to be a pathetic jack and joe promotion oh they are so funny - no they bloody well are not

Digs at Dex

That lady in audience brought up about the twins in the room asking BB if they could really take money and go but Emma dismissed her

Nothing bad ever said against spiteful nasty Sam - what about all the gameshows he;s been on|?

Dex has made your show and if it is not bad enough he has the twins and stupid Sam he has you lot too

Your experts this year are beyond bias - if you don't change it has hit the pan
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit late in the day for that Morgsie, the porkers have had Emma's unstinting support from day one, haven't got the foggiest why though :confused:
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind a bit of bias on BBOTS it comes with the territory, but Emma's Twinnie love has gone way too far.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    Bit late in the day for that Morgsie, the porkers have had Emma's unstinting support from day one, haven't got the foggiest why though :confused:

I have had it hence this thread, the only to wipe the smug looks is to boot them out tomorrow
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Meant by who? Or by what?
  • AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind a bit of bias on BBOTS it comes with the territory, but Emma's Twinnie love has gone way too far.

I know and when that guy said something like they have more acts than Gina's make up or something, Emma's face look liked it sniffed someone's bum!
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Your show was is getting to be a pathetic jack and joe promotion oh they are so funny - no they bloody well are not

Digs at Dex

That lady in audience brought up about the twins in the room asking BB if they could really take money and go but Emma dismissed her

Nothing bad ever said against spiteful nasty Sam - what about all the gameshows he;s been on|?

Dex has made your show and if it is not bad enough he has the twins and stupid Sam he has you lot too

Your experts this year are beyond bias - if you don't change it has hit the pan

^ this......
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does not matter who emma likes/champions she does not get to choose the winner thank god.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the presenters are not impartial because it loses them fans. It would be better PR for them to simply say they are not allowed to voice their opinion, surely?

Or perhaps they are trying to gain their own fans by championing who they think the public like?!
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma follows the script and is clever at shutting down anyone who wants to deviate, that is why she got the job. Brian always said he would not show bias or reveal his favourite. He had been a housemate and knows what it is like.
  • jjrussjjruss Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    The favouritism has been very bad this year..why the unfunny twins? Are they related to someone doing the show? Wish there was a like button on this forum..x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her bias towards the twins has been verging on sickening.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What planet do that log inhabit? A guy dies a bitter rant and is obnoxious because someone else is saved and that is standing up for himself! Weird
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she will get to talk with them on Friday when they are evicted :D:D:D:D
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I don't mind if Emma is biased but when she shuts down valid comments from audience members about the twins she is just being unprofessional. You can have your favourite and still do you job properly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    Her bias towards the twins has been verging on sickening.

They've also had more privileges than the average housemate.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, they are not! It's a fan show. They are allowed their opinions.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is how I feel most nights when promote/ favourite gina and boo anyone who says anything bad about her :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    No, they are not! It's a fan show. They are allowed their opinions.

It is a fan show so obviously the fans can show their support for a particular HM and dislike for those they don't, nevertheless the presenter and production team should be impartial as they are there to provide the platform of the show.
    As said before, it's a fan show, not a bear pit.
  • petemitch123petemitch123 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    They're meant to not sway the vote
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To Emma Willis and the team

PS: any chance you can tell AJ the studio's moved before the next series?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    PS: any chance you can tell AJ the studio's moved before the next series?

i dont think emma is showing she has favourites, i think shes an ok presenter, a bit of a copy of davina, but ok, its AJ who needs to go

GET RID OF AJ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee