Options

All Kellie talks about is being Transgender.

***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
Forum Member
✭✭
Not a problem that she is Transgender but Its all She says. Would be alot easier to just see her as Kellie if she just lived and was Kellie instead of always reminding everyone.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Lol, just said the exact same thing whilst watching tonights show.
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    You mean all BB are doing is showing Kellie's transgender chats. I'm sure she talks about lots of other things but we only see 40 odd minutes of a day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Not a problem that she is Transgender but Its all She says. Would be alot easier to just see her as Kellie if she just lived and was Kellie instead of always reminding everyone.

Kellie does come across this way but maybe she has more varied and interesting conversations with the other housemates but BB are not showing them.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    You just beat me to it. I came on here to ask if we will ever hear K talk about anything other than transitioning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie girl wrote: »

yeah i just thought 'not again'
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all look a bit bored by it now so I would assume that's all she talks about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Kellie does come across this way but maybe she has more varied and interesting conversations with the other housemates but BB are not showing them.

yeah i suppose that could be true. Based on what we are seeing then.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps that's the storyline the lazy producers have decided to focus on for her and they ignore anything else. They've probably also prompted her to talk about it in the DR.

In addition, it's a fairly major and recent change in her life so I'm not that surprised she'd be thinking a lot about it.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All we are shown is that! I suppose it might be an important thing for her.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a big thing for her.....life-changing and all that.

I find it more interesting than anything the Beefy Boys or the Reality Kids are blethering on about.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I came here to post the same thing OP.

It's exhausting. And it's almost like it is being used as a ploy to win people over.

Talk about something else please Kellie - or stop showing every little conversation she has about it please, BB.
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie girl wrote: »

I just said exactly that to my daughter, every time she's on she's talking about the same old thing. Getting a bit boring !!!
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    You mean all BB are doing is showing Kellie's transgender chats. I'm sure she talks about lots of other things but we only see 40 odd minutes of a day.

^^^
    This plus I imagine the other HMs are interested in her & no doubt will be asking her lots of questions re transgender.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »

Exactly
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    She only went public with it what, 2 weeks ago? I'm not surprised she's talking about it a lot, she can now do it freely.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the editing is rather odd. It's a bit tokenistic, like she is only there as a transgender individual and there is nothing else about her.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Exactly! It's bloody annoying
    All she spoke about in her VT and all she's spoken about in the house
    If someone that was straight went in and spoke just about being straight then people wouldn't be wearing their equality badges so freely
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Of course it's a big deal for her, but for the viewers it's going to get very old very fast.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have noticed this. Completely self obsessed. Doesn't seem interested in getting to know the other housemates. Seems to be treating the Big Brother experience as one big counselling session.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havent even watched tonights show yet but yes I have noticed this and its boring to watch, just said in another thread she seems nice and good luck to her but I dont understand why she is bookies favorite
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know it's getting boring with a capital B!
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she probably talks about other things but the editors are too lazy to show it
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    If BB are focusing on that part of Kellie's life full stop, then it's not fair on Kellie. I'd like to hear her talk about something else too.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of Lauren Harries whatever her name is who was in it last year or year before
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I havent even watched tonights show yet but yes I have noticed this and its boring to watch, just said in another thread she seems nice and good luck to her but I dont understand why she is bookies favorite

Same reason as Luke A won Big Brother. People feel sorry for her and think she's brave. She had the show won before she even entered the house.