Simon Cowell is he or isn't he???

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well, nothing short of a castle will do for a queen :p

PMSL :D:D

Methinks Castle Cowell could be an explosion of fabulous dont you? ;)

Enough of these dreary, monochrome colour schemes he favours in the LA and London pads, I think it time he let his inner Lawrence Llewellyn -Bowen roam wild and free! Glittery drapes, sparkly cushions, battalions of small dogs (in bows), oodles of camp gorgeousness is the order of the day.

Shame this story is a load of ballhocks, as the Celebrity Come Dine With Me episode potential is immense ;) .
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hough laughs off Seacrest proposal reports

I wonder why she finds it so funny ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hough laughs off Seacrest proposal reports

I wonder why she finds it so funny ;)

Thought you meant Derek until I read your next line
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullman wrote: »
    Thought you meant Derek until I read your next line

That would be more believable :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    OK, I may have got a bit mixed up but I think Andrew Stone, (Pineapple Dance Studio) was on Iain Collins Show last night. Some slightly camp bloke started talking about Simon Cowell, and how amazing he was, and how Simon came over to speak to him when he (possibly AS) was on the Xtra Factor, and said how much he (Simon) and his girlfriend loved watching something said person (who I now think must have been Andrew Stone) starred in. Whole thing was nauseating. Did Andrew Stone have some annoying dance track?

Anyway, Cowell empire - every talentless loser (hello Piers) given a leg-up by home is grateful and toes the party line.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Well, nothing short of a castle will do for a queen :p

:D:D + :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

Oh no! Didnt see this coming! ;) I see the Smitten-Cowells are no longer Smitten....Kerching has sodded off to LA with her container load of designer bling. Job done I guess :D I wonder if the "house" she has gone back to is a rather nice, shiny Beverley Hills pad, bought to help mend her obviously broken heart? :p

Is this REALLY The End for the Smitten-Cowells do we think? Or will she be airlifted back pronto and bribed to do a few more duties before the axe falls for good on her black Amex? I will be watching closely....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Oh no! Didnt see this coming! ;) I see the Smitten-Cowells are no longer Smitten....Kerching has sodded off to LA with her container load of designer bling. Job done I guess :D I wonder if the "house" she has gone back to is a rather nice, shiny Beverley Hills pad, bought to help mend her obviously broken heart? :p

Is this REALLY The End for the Smitten-Cowells do we think? Or will she be airlifted back pronto and bribed to do a few more duties before the axe falls for good on her black Amex? I will be watching closely....

Ha ha so will I!;)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Poor Mish, I really feel so sorry for her having to deal with Sinny and Jacquie and Terri and Mummy and Ryan and Cheryl for his attention

Yeah right...................didnt we all tell her, she should have read this thread and then cried all the way to the bank

On the other hand, look at Terri, she has never looked so happy since that relationship went pear shaped. Its not all bad and she doesnt have to put up with bullet head looking bored.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

Hmm - Im highly suspicious still. Didnt he deny breaking up with Terri for eons before admitting it was all over?

AND it says she has gone back the to the US for "work" when we all know she has spent the last 6 months shopping and didnt go back to her "job" on America's Got Talent...its all tactics - if she isnt history yet, she will be soon.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite bit:
    And Cowell’s friend Ryan Seacrest, who presents American Idol, remains unconvinced there will ever be a wedding.

‘I’ve known him for so long and am waiting for this to be a big practical joke,’ he has said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321251/X-Factor-2010-Simon-Cowell-living-Mezhgan-Hussainy-returned-LA-home.html
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like the Smitten Cowells are hunting for a "£20million marital home in Britain" but aren't having much luck yet. This supposed "hunt comes as Simon plans a wedding in England to please mum Julie, 83".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3167047/Simon-Cowell-and-Mezhgan-Hussainy-seek-20m-home-in-Britain.html

Implicature: Si and Mez don't give a toss.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    Implicature: Si and Mez don't give a toss.

:D that made me chuckle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I truely dislike Cowell, but at no point have I every thought he was gay, sorry I think people just wanting to see things that just aint there.
    He is a vile, cynical, shallow egotistical lying sackof shit, but gay, nah, he would dress better for sure[sorry I know I'm stereotyping there].
    Could someone post up some things that would lead you to belive he was gay, as I would be interested to read them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I truely dislike Cowell, but at no point have I every thought he was gay, sorry I think people just wanting to see things that just aint there.
    He is a vile, cynical, shallow egotistical lying sackof shit, but gay, nah, he would dress better for sure[sorry I know I'm stereotyping there].
    Could someone post up some things that would lead you to belive he was gay, as I would be interested to read them.

there are links all over this thread, but in a nutshell

- every time a 'gay' rumor comes out in the press, or how his relationship with Miss Afghan is not real, its immediately followed by another one saying how he's slept with countless number of women

- all his 'exe's' are still very good friends with him and he seems to spend a great deal of time with Sinitta and Jackie. Miss Afghan doesnt seem to mind.

- at least one of his 'ex' (Jackie) regularly accompanies him to functions in the UK, despite him being 'engaged' to Miss Afghanistan :yawn:

- The 'wedding' is constantly being cancelled with rubbish excuses of how he hasnt got the time, but his mum is pressuring him into it.

- he's a 50-something single male who loves to boast how many women he's bedded , most of whom are young enough to be his daughter (via his mouthpiece Max Clifford)

- every now and then, you'll see some really obviously 'fake' photos in the press. for example, Mr Cowell slipping out of his Holland Park house to put out of his rubbish, and another photo of a woman having gone in there the previous night. I vaguely remember such a photo in The Sun a while back. so obviously made up and taken with his own knowledge it really makes you laugh.

Talking of his exes what happened to that other American Idol woman who he was engaged to before Mez ?? She seems to have slipped out of the limelight :confused:
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no actual proof that Simon is gay but there's a heck of a lot of conjecture and anecdotal evidence around, especially regarding his close friendship with Ryan Seacrest. And the most telling thing of all is the video of Louis Theroux interviewing Max Clifford - the link to that is somewhere on this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    there are links all over this thread, but in a nutshell

- every time a 'gay' rumor comes out in the press, or how his relationship with Miss Afghan is not real, its immediately followed by another one saying how he's slept with countless number of women

- all his 'exe's' are still very good friends with him and he seems to spend a great deal of time with Sinitta and Jackie. Miss Afghan doesnt seem to mind.

- at least one of his 'ex' (Jackie) regularly accompanies him to functions in the UK, despite him being 'engaged' to Miss Afghanistan :yawn:

- The 'wedding' is constantly being cancelled with rubbish excuses of how he hasnt got the time, but his mum is pressuring him into it.

- he's a 50-something single male who loves to boast how many women he's bedded , most of whom are young enough to be his daughter (via his mouthpiece Max Clifford)

Yer thats good PR, it keeps you people talking about him, and maintains his bouyance in the public psyche.
    I bet he has got no sex drive at all, he doesn't strike my as a sexual person at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yer thats good PR, it keeps you people talking about him, and maintains his bouyance in the public psyche.
    I bet he has got no sex drive at all, he doesn't strike my as a sexual person at all.

indeed :D

I agree its good PR. And Im falling into the trap of talking about him. I best stop... and just stick to reading this thread for my own enjoyment :o;)
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What intrigues me, is that Max Clifford says in his book that Simon hired him when he was about to become famous because he wasn't comfortable being the focus of attention and didn't know how to handle it, or any kiss and tells that might emerge.
    This is obvious BS, imo, as Simon clearly loves the media attention, and all the little snippets "leaked" to the press about his love life.
    Which begs the question ....just why did he need to get Max on board? What does he have to hide?
    As for his supposedly fancying Cheryl, there's zero sexual chemistry there at all; they're just like a couple of 7 year old girls whispering secrets to each other to try and make those around them jealous and frozen out.
    And, as someone else has said, I'm highly suspicious at Derek Hough and his sister both dating close friends of Simon's.
    It seems everything about him and his friends is engineered for publicity and to keep various skeletons in closets .... But that's just my opinion, of course.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I really care if he is or he isn't anymore. I'm just caught up in the drama, enjoy a good bitch about Kerching and p*ss my sides as MC's cack-handed attempts at manipulating the press and Great British Public. And this thread is worth it's weight in gold for speculation and pure entertainment value alone. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    I'm not sure I really care if he is or he isn't anymore. I'm just caught up in the drama, enjoy a good bitch about Kerching and p*ss my sides as MC's cack-handed attempts at manipulating the press and Great British Public. And this thread is worth it's weight in gold for speculation and pure entertainment value alone. :D

This thread wont die Mrs B. Im sure it wont be long before more beardy candidates are lined up to fill Kerching's Louboutins. And in the mean time, to keep his manly, heterosexual profile up, no doubt he'll be papped stumbling out of a lapdancing club, smeared in lippy with his flies undone. Although lets hope he remembers to leave his boyfriend at home when he tries this next time :D .

I shall miss your detailed dissection of Kerching's wardrobe and accessories - although I shant miss her, beaming smugly as she clings desperately to Si's sleeve. Still she got a great pair of tits and nice set of matching luggage out of it, so I wont feel too sorry for her. I bet at this very moment she is gently mending her broken heart by thumbing through the US version of Right Move checking out her final pay off item.