Wed 26th Jan 2011 – Time: 17:15

Birmingham
Sat 29th Jan 2011 – Time: 12:15
Sat 29th Jan 2011 – Time: 17:15
Sun 30th Jan 2011 – Time: 12:15
Sun 30th Jan 2011 – Time: 17:15
Mon 31st Jan 2011 – Time: 12:15
Mon 31st Jan 2011 – Time: 17:15

Read more: http://talent.tellymix.co.uk/2010/news/21837-britains-got-talent-2011-live-audition-dates-confirmed-with-a-new-city.html#ixzz162ZxdSJI

Tickets can be requested from ApplauseStore!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got confirmed for Jan 6th London at 12:15. Has anyone else? And what time should I arrive for reasonably good seats?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    I got confirmed for Jan 6th London at 12:15. Has anyone else? And what time should I arrive for reasonably good seats?

I applied for tickets to Liverpool the day they were available and still had no conformation through which is disappointing. How long did it take for them to respond to you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbruv11 wrote: »
    I applied for tickets to Liverpool the day they were available and still had no conformation through which is disappointing. How long did it take for them to respond to you?

I was on the reservation list and applied for tickets on the 23rd of November and I heard back on the 9th of December that I got them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I was on the reservation list and applied for tickets on the 23rd of November and I heard back on the 9th of December that I got them.

What venue did you apply for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »
    What venue did you apply for?

London Hammersmith Apollo. It's looking more likely that I won't be able to go. I wish I had double checked because I'm double booked for that day now. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was on the reserve list too. I placed a request for Liverpool on the 11th of November :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard back about tickets for glasgow, requested them a few weeks ago. Anyone know a reasonable time to start queuing at?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    got Cardiff through today for 25th Jan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rian1988 wrote: »
    Just heard back about tickets for glasgow, requested them a few weeks ago. Anyone know a reasonable time to start queuing at?

Depends on whether you got priority or normal tickets. from 9 ish if normal, depends on how near the front you want to be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got tickets for Liverpool. It says doors open at 12:15pm so what time do you reckon I should get there? ^9am:eek: I was thinking 10:30am
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got tickets for Liverpool. It says doors open at 12:15pm so what time do you reckon I should get there? ^9am:eek: I was thinking 10:30am

We used to get there for 10 ish when doors open at 1.15 so guessing by that. Also not sure on turn out as Simon not there this time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys,

I got sent a confirmation of tickets for Manchester today from Applause studio.

Never had tickets for anything like this before. What normally happens from here.

Doors open at 12:15, what time should I get there to avoid chance of being turned away?

I am hoping they dont send these basically to everyone just to ensure they get a big turnout. I would be very disappointed to be turned away :( So I want to do everything I can to prevent this)

Anybody go last year, did Applause studio deal with the auditions last year?

Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We used to get there for 10 ish when doors open at 1.15 so guessing by that. Also not sure on turn out as Simon not there this time.

How many people were there at 10 then? What would you recommend? Thanks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How many people were there at 10 then? What would you recommend? Thanks :)

For priority 3 in front of us. For stand by about 40 or 50 at a guess. 10 -10.30 ish should be fine. Alot of queue was for Simon last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For priority 3 in front of us. For stand by about 40 or 50 at a guess. 10 -10.30 ish should be fine. Alot of queue was for Simon last year.

According to google, the empire fits has 2,400 seats so I think 10-10:30 should be fine then. Thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys,

Never had tickets for anything like this before. What normally happens from here.

Doors open at 12:15, what time should I get there to avoid chance of being turned away?

I am hoping they dont send these basically to everyone just to ensure they get a big turnout. I would be very disappointed to be turned away :( So I want to do everything I can to prevent this)

Thanks

Any help appreciated.
  • Options
    nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got an email saying due to 'judge availability' they had to reschedule the London 4th January audition to Friday 7th January !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    applied for tickets today doubt i'll get them but worth a shot :)
  • Options
    -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got four for Cardiff on Tuesday.
    & the same for Wednesday, both for the first session, but the second day are priority.
  • Options
    rob_bangorrob_bangor Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i got normal tickets for the evening in liverpool. i was thinking of starting to queue at about 3.30
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rob_bangor wrote: »
    i got normal tickets for the evening in liverpool. i was thinking of starting to queue at about 3.30

What day you going?? :)
  • Options
    rob_bangorrob_bangor Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What day you going?? :)

sat 22nd :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys,

Thanks

Anyone any advice what to do etc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone any advice what to do etc?

I have been told around 10ish (see above) but I have never been before. Good luck!

Maybe once you have been could you perhaps post an account of what time you got there and how busy it was etc.?? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm worrying about what time to get there too! Only it's doors open 5.30pm for me so probs gonna try and get there 1ish, see if it's busy and if not go shopping :D