Options

Latest !! Calum Best now favourite to win Celeb BB !!

Comments

• Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered who wins. Would be nice if it was Hopkins but I don't care. It won't be Nadia or Perez and that's main thing.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the bets mean nothing they are just based on guesswork.

I keep telling people this but they never listen.

Have people not realised how often the bookies have got things wrong when it comes to Big Brother ?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope its either Callum or Keith who win.;-):)
  • Options
    The Third EyeThe Third Eye Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the bookies are a little stumped about this result.

They're not. They don't care who wins. They rarely care who wins. They have algorithms and software which takes into account of how much money they received, and what odds they need to set as a result in order to make a certain level of profit. That's why you never see a poor bookie.
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I keep telling people this but they never listen.

Have people not realised how often the bookies have got things wrong when it comes to Big Brother ?

The bookies odds aren't their prediction, though. If I went into Ladbrokes tomorrow and put £10k on Michelle to win, she'd become immediate favourite, and they'd extend everyone else's odds to attract more bets on the others.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Tracker321 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. He's been a decent HM, avoided opportunity to bitch about KP, no faux romance with anyone, seemed honest in his responses and DR chat. I didn't think I'd like him originally but I'm now hoping he'll win. Go Calum!!

I don't know how anyone can say he's nice or decent the way he sniggered with Cami about Alicia. The minute she walked in the room they stopped talking and they started again just as she was out the door. He's just one of the mean girls with a (probably very small) willy! He's even having a laugh now with Katie Horse and her suppository about Keith this time.

I'd rather the obvious bully won than someone who is one himself - but wants to look nice. Plus - I just cannot stand his accent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how anyone can say he's nice or decent the way he sniggered with Cami about Alicia. The minute she walked in the room they stopped talking and they started again just as she was out the door. He's just one of the mean girls with a (probably very small) willy! He's even having a laugh now with Katie Horse and her suppository about Keith this time.

I'd rather the obvious bully won than someone who is one himself - but wants to look nice. Plus - I just cannot stand his accent.

After it being shown on BOTS, I don't think so! :o:D:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The public like him best. So he'll probably win. Forums like this dont really count in the real world...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Hope its either Callum or Keith who win.;-):)

Sounds good to me
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

Kaite Hopkins favourite on every site, her odds are shortening too, whilst Calum's are drifting.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »
    I will not vote for anyone who has to tattoo their surname on their lower back to remind themselves who they are :(

:D:D:D
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is this possible? :D

Are only sad frustrated women voting these days?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I'm not getting the love for Callum Best, he strikes me as someone who has the potential to be quite nasty, he never looks relaxed, is constantly aware of the cameras & is trying his hardest to be on his best behavior.
    I'll be so disappointed if he wins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kaite Hopkins favourite on every site, her odds are shortening too, whilst Calum's are drifting.

Complete rubbish. Calum is favourite on several of those sites. Lying gets you nowhere...
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he probably will win. There has been steadily growing support. Is he the right person to win? Heck no, he's nothing but a Whoopie Cushion. Is absolutely useless and does nothing until someone sits on him and he makes an annoying full of hot airsound before deflating into the background again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    viduka09 wrote: »
    Complete rubbish. Calum is favourite on several of those sites. Lying gets you nowhere...

Huh? Which ones? He's joint favourite on Skybet, but on all the others Katie H is favourite!
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    After a mountain of bets today, Calum Best has now been installed as 7-4 favourite with 3 UK bookmakers to win Celebrity Big Brother.

Looks like Katie Hopkins bubble has finally burst...

Jesus, almost makes me want Katie to win.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's still 9/4 second fav. Hopkins is a 15/8 fav. There's very little between them.

Calum's odds were slashed after he sorted out Perez two nights ago.

I think that was the first time he'd got off the sofa wasn't it?

A worthy winner indeed (not)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    After it being shown on BOTS, I don't think so! :o:D:blush:

I don't watch BOTS so I don't know what you're talking about. Was it real - as in - in the flesh - totally uncovered - or was it in his pants (as in - it could have been a rolled up sock).
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haver looked mind and I have not seen tha in fact he is quiet low down its Keith that has second place don't get me wrong. I Like Callum
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koll wrote: »
    Neither of them wanted to win.

If you believe that you will believe anything
  • Options
    wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Not the greatest news but suits me over awful Hopkins.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The public like him best. So he'll probably win. Forums like this dont really count in the real world...

I dont like him, if Perez hadnt have been in the house we wouldnt have known flappy ears was there, total bore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Callum!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Callum!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katie favourite on all now except one- shortening too. Calum drifting.