Nadia appreciation thread

allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Im tired of seeing negative posts about Nadia! Is it just me who thinks she is a caring, warm and protective motherly figure?

During gropegate she wasnt being two faced she simply went to see what Jeremys side of the story was to make an informed decision and keep the piece.

Anyway - Nads to win!

Comments

• d_ream1d_ream1 Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    ThIs won't go beyond 1 page. Call the police!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d_ream1 wrote: »
    ThIs won't go beyond 1 page. Call the police!

Already on it, for being in the wrong section ;-)
  • pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Wind up thread surely?
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already on it, for being in the wrong section ;-)

Exactly this needs MoD's;-) police to 'lock it' in the upstairs cells.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone call the police for my love of Nadia
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Perez is more awful.
  • dfcmandfcman Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Gonads!
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness the police have been alerted that this thread is in the wrong place.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nads to win!

Not any more - she has blown it big time. BTW - appreciation threads are up there ^^^^^
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    I thought she was very reasonable.

She gave Ken numerous opportunities to explain himself. She even told other housemates to shut up and let him speak when they tried putting words into his mouth and spoke over him.

I don't get all the hatred at all.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia needs to call the police to clear all the tumbleweeds from this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Im tired of seeing negative posts about Nadia! Is it just me who thinks she is a caring, warm and protective motherly figure?

During gropegate she wasnt being two faced she simply went to see what Jeremys side of the story was to make an informed decision and keep the piece.

Anyway - Nads to win!

Honestly think you're in a group of one. Nadia went in the house slagging off Katie for being a nasty bit of work and claiming she was the virgin Mary. Nadia is proving to be a thoroughly dislikeable person.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will be a very short thread. Or a very long there'd with sarcastic comments! :p
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    Her colleagues on loose women today said she is being just as she is on the outside. And that she needs to stop getting involved in everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    top trolling OP. good work
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    Her colleagues on loose women today said she is being just as she is on the outside. And that she needs to stop getting involved in everything.

My God would she be unbearable to work with. She's the bossiest woman ever!
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Honestly think you're in a group of one. Nadia went in the house slagging off Katie for being a nasty bit of work and claiming she was the virgin Mary. Nadia is proving to be a thoroughly dislikeable person.

There's at least two of us.

She's the most normal and grounded in there. I appreciate her trying to defuse situations and make sense of it all.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'm still liking Nadia ........she's got herself caught up in a 'nagging/mothering' role and it's not a good place for her but .......................I still like her very much!

So there :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha! :D

Oh, wait, you're actually serious?
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »

She's the most normal and grounded in there. I appreciate her trying to defuse situations and make sense of it all.

Ha ha, good one.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member

She gave Ken numerous opportunities to explain himself. She even told other housemates to shut up and let him speak when they tried putting words into his mouth and spoke over him.

I agree with you.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shes not playing up to the cameras and as Judy just perfectly summed up on BBOTS she has been forced into the mother figure on the house because of all the drama - I think her and Michelle will flourish with Kens departure.

And to all the sarky replies - why come on an appreciation thread?
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkits wrote: »
    Wind up thread surely?
    Rude surely?

Correct.
    Honestly they're not.

Nadia is a likable person Ken is a dis-likable person.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her, I mean she is pretty normal really!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I thought she was quite nice an' all. Not seen her tested though had I.