Day 27 HLs and Recap (SPOILERS)

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
Forum Member
✭✭
General recap:

It’s Day 27 and Kavana has been called to the Diary Room where he is set a secret mission to get emotional and teary with three of his Housemates, so that they give him a hug.

After the task is revealed to the Housemates, Kavana remarks “You were all so genuine, I felt so f**king bad. I’m really sorry”

Big Brother gathers the Housemates to reveal the results of yesterday’s nominations. Keith, Cami-Li and Katie Price all join eternally nominated Perez and will face eviction from the Celebrity Big Brother House. Katie Hopkins says that she thinks it’s better to see the nominations and Kavana speculates that there will be “more twists”

Kavana discusses the earlier nominations with Calum and Katie Price. He admits that he didn’t know who to choose and only picked Cami-Li because of yesterday’s letter task. He observes, “It doesn’t help now because obviously Keith’s in her ear” adding, “this is the game, this is what’s supposed to happen”

Meanwhile, Keith tells Cami-Li “It’s an awful game” and suggests that he is not shocked by his nomination because you can’t permeate the group. Cami-Li admits that she thought she would be nominated, but didn’t know by whom. She then questions Kavana’s nomination and refers to it being “pi**y and sh**y” that a friend could nominate her.

In the living area, Michelle and Kavana comment to Katie Price that Keith won’t talk to them. Michelle further questions whether Keith is playing a game and they acknowledge that Cami-Li will take the nomination better than last time.

Emma then arrives in the big Brother House. She informs them that Cami-Li is the fifth Housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House, and they leave immediately by a side door.

The conversations move on to what happens next which upsets Keith who says, “I can’t believe it. She’s just left and you’re all talking about your plans for other things. I feel incredibly sad. She’s a lovely girl and to be actually whisked out of a show just by the means of a door and not be given her hour of glory, I think that’s a real shame and I’m very upset by it.”

Calum stands and questions what Keith said, before going to the kitchen. Keith follows and apologises, explaining that his words weren’t directed at him.

Keith then re-joins the group and Katie Hopkins asks if he nominated Cami-Li. He explains that he “did, for valid reasons” but Katie Hopkins retorts, “I’m not asking about your reasons, I’m asking if you nominated her…Don’t lecture us on morality, ‘oh isn’t it sad Cami-Li left’, when you’re the one that nominated her…you’re trying to own the moment of being sad. We’re all sad.”

Keith defends his point and shouts, “Don’t tell me I’m thinking about morality, I’m just thinking about decency…Don’t f**king turn round and tell me what to do!”

Michelle reasons that Keith didn’t hear the full conversation and Calum acts as peacemaker and tries to smooth over the situation.

Perez tells the other Housemates his view of the earlier eviction and insists Katie Hopkins is “playing all of you.” Calum asks why he has to make things so difficult and asks, “what’s your f**king problem?” Perez replies, “I don’t even like you, I’m just living with you.”

He then proceeds to analyse how Calum has been playing the game, saying he has “barely been here, very similar to Patsy but in a different way…You’ve barely shown any of your real side” and that he thinks Calum is “trying to play peacekeeper.”

Perez goes on to say “what do we really know about you?” and adds that Katie Hopkins has made this comment in the past. Calum replies, “I am a genuine, honest chilled out person…nobody likes you because you act like a di**head!” Calum goes on to say Perez has “72 different characters, and plays up to the ‘Perez Show’…and this is why no one in this country likes you.”

When Perez responds, “you were never my mate”, Calum snaps “Shut the f**k up you f**king power tripper. You’re a piece of s**t and nobody likes you! Don’t bother talking to me for the rest of the time, you c**t!”

Perez then gets up to follow Calum into the other room, “because I know that will pis* him off…I like the effect I have over him right now”. Michelle tries to smooth the situation.

In the garden, Calum tells Kavana that he’s upset that he lost his temper.

In the Garden Calum tells Kavana that Perez is annoying him tonight. Kavana adds that Keith has “sat on the fence all the way”. Calum notes that Katie Hopkins is “pressing Keith’s buttons.”

Calum is cooling off with Michelle and Kavana. Michelle says, “What you said was perfect!” Calum admits, “I’ve not met anyone like him, and I’ve met some dodgy characters in my time.” As Michelle leaves the group, she says “It’s not over” and Kavana adds, “meek and mild Perez has gone back to absolute f**king manipulative crazy lunatic and is riling up the gentlest, kindest most real people in the House.”

Perez maintains that he doesn’t need friends in the House and admits that “in my universe” it’s all about him. He then tells Michelle, “As a member of the LGBT community, you do not represent me” Michelle maintains that she would not want to represent him but will always be supportive of the LGBT community.

Perez is still talking about the argument with Michelle. Katie Hopkins agrees with him but adds, “Tomorrow we’ll hate each other again.”

Calum talks to Big Brother about his “eventful” evening. He admits that “little things can spark into big things” and questions who Perez is. He adds, “I’m a closed book…and that’s how I am” and that Perez is “such a farce…Some people are real and some people are full of it.”

Callum and Perez Row:

Perez Hilton brings out his “crazy lunatic” side on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2015 highlights. He and Calum Best have a HUGE row following Cami Li’s eviction.

Perez tells the other Housemates that Katie Hopkins – who is in the Diary Room at that point – is “playing all of you.” Calum asks why he has to make things so difficult and asks, “what’s your f**king problem?” as Perez replies, “I don’t even like you, I’m just living with you.”

He then proceeds to analyse how Calum has been playing the game, saying he has “barely been here, very similar to Patsy but in a different way…You’ve barely shown any of your real side” and that he thinks Calum is “trying to play peacekeeper.”

Perez goes on to say “what do we really know about you?” and adds that Katie Hopkins has made this comment in the past. Calum replies, “I am a genuine, honest chilled out person…nobody likes you because you act like a di**head!

He goes on to say Perez has “72 different characters, and plays up to the ‘Perez Show’…and this is why no one in this country likes you.” When Perez responds, “you were never my mate”, Calum snaps: “Shut the f**k up you f**king power tripper. You’re a piece of s**t and nobody likes you! Don’t bother talking to me for the rest of the time, you c**t!”

Perez then gets up to follow Calum into the other room, “because I know that will pis* him off…I like the effect I have over him right now”

Later on and Calum admits to the other housemates he’s disappointed to have lost his temper.

He explains: “I’ve not met anyone like him, and I’ve met some dodgy characters in my time.”

Kavana declares “meek and mild Perez has gone back to absolute f**king manipulative crazy lunatic and is riling up the gentlest, kindest most real people in the House.”

Coming bed time and Perez trys to defend his earlier comments, and says to Calum “I said you were a good person, but that doesn’t mean I have to like you…I don’t care about you”.

Keith vs Hopkins:

Keith Chegwin and Katie Hopkins lock horns on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2015 highlights. At the start of the day, Katie H seems to be looking for a row with Keith as she chats with Michelle and Cami Li.

Later on and following the live twist – which saw nominations played back to the house and Cami Li evicted – things kick off.

Keith says he was upset by Cami’s departure, but Katie H thought he was ‘playing a game’, leading Keith to snap: “Don’t f**king turn around and tell me what to do.”

Keith goes on to snap at Katie H: “I’m disappointed in the way she went out…don’t go off on your sobering, you are Miss God tack again.”

Katie H maintains that he nominated her so should “own nominating her”, and Keith responds that he is “disappointed” in her and she is “playing word games again.”

Katie retorts: “Only my father can be disappointed in me, not Keith Chegwin.”

Later in the Diary Room, Katie tells Big Brother “When Keith Chegwin is nominated, he turns into a surly, grumpy, rude, obnoxious old man…the reason he doesn’t like being nominated is because he is determined to win…Let’s not forget, he voted for her to leave!”

Katie Hopkins then goes on to say “He and I are at cross swords… and in the moment he’s very angry I wasn’t up for nomination.”

After and it’s Keith’s turn to vent to BB in the Diary Room. He rages: “I’m bloody angry…I got really angry at Katie Hopkins, and all of the Housemates actually…I’m ready for a fight if anybody wants to tackle me tonight…They say I’m Mr nice guy…I’m getting cheesed off with people having little digs…don’t cross me tonight”

Outside, Katie Hopkins suggests that Keith was trying to “own the sadness” of Cami-Li’s departure. Michelle agrees and notes that they had been talking about her. Katie Hopkins adds, “I don’t buy the good guy sh*t.

Looks like a packed one!! This IMO will ensure a Keith final 3.

Comments

• john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins suggests that Keith was trying to “own the sadness” of Cami-Li’s departure. Michelle agrees.

:o:o:o:o:o
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So have they not put in the "Katie H's mind games annoy Pricey" clip in the highlights?
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So unuaual for Michelle to agree with KH.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    So unuaual for Michelle to agree with KH.

KH has three lackeys / puppets : Michelle, Callum and Kavana.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez to Michelle: “As a member of the LGBT community, you do not represent me”

So glad he said this to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one wants Perez to represent the gay commmunitiy or any people. :D
    Why does Keith get pissy when nominated?

It's going to come as a shock to them when they find out two people will be evicted and nominations have given them a false sense of security!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, turning the tables on the "official spokeswoman" for gay people at last :D
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o:o:o:o

:D:D:D:D:D
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep. Thank f*** someone's finally acknowledged it.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one wants Perez to represent the gay commmunitiy or any people. :D
    Why does Keith get pissy when nominated?

It's going to come as a shock to them when they find out two people will be evicted and nominations have given them a false sense of security!

I don't think that's true about Keith. After Cami's eviction, he said something like "Aw it's a shame she's gone like that" and everyone just flipped out on him for no reason. After 4 weeks of being taken for granted, cleaning up their mess and then finding out people are not only bitching about you, but also misinterpreting what your saying, I'd be pissy too.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    General recap:

It’s Day 27 and Kavana has been called to the Diary Room where he is set a secret mission to get emotional and teary with three of his Housemates, so that they give him a hug.

After the task is revealed to the Housemates, Kavana remarks “You were all so genuine, I felt so f**king bad. I’m really sorry”

Big Brother gathers the Housemates to reveal the results of yesterday’s nominations. Keith, Cami-Li and Katie Price all join eternally nominated Perez and will face eviction from the Celebrity Big Brother House. Katie Hopkins says that she thinks it’s better to see the nominations and Kavana speculates that there will be “more twists”

Kavana discusses the earlier nominations with Calum and Katie Price. He admits that he didn’t know who to choose and only picked Cami-Li because of yesterday’s letter task. He observes, “It doesn’t help now because obviously Keith’s in her ear” adding, “this is the game, this is what’s supposed to happen”

Meanwhile, Keith tells Cami-Li “It’s an awful game” and suggests that he is not shocked by his nomination because you can’t permeate the group. Cami-Li admits that she thought she would be nominated, but didn’t know by whom. She then questions Kavana’s nomination and refers to it being “pi**y and sh**y” that a friend could nominate her.

In the living area, Michelle and Kavana comment to Katie Price that Keith won’t talk to them. Michelle further questions whether Keith is playing a game and they acknowledge that Cami-Li will take the nomination better than last time.

Emma then arrives in the big Brother House. She informs them that Cami-Li is the fifth Housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House, and they leave immediately by a side door.

The conversations move on to what happens next which upsets Keith who says, “I can’t believe it. She’s just left and you’re all talking about your plans for other things. I feel incredibly sad. She’s a lovely girl and to be actually whisked out of a show just by the means of a door and not be given her hour of glory, I think that’s a real shame and I’m very upset by it.”

Calum stands and questions what Keith said, before going to the kitchen. Keith follows and apologises, explaining that his words weren’t directed at him.

Keith then re-joins the group and Katie Hopkins asks if he nominated Cami-Li. He explains that he “did, for valid reasons” but Katie Hopkins retorts, “I’m not asking about your reasons, I’m asking if you nominated her…Don’t lecture us on morality, ‘oh isn’t it sad Cami-Li left’, when you’re the one that nominated her…you’re trying to own the moment of being sad. We’re all sad.”

Keith defends his point and shouts, “Don’t tell me I’m thinking about morality, I’m just thinking about decency…Don’t f**king turn round and tell me what to do!”

Michelle reasons that Keith didn’t hear the full conversation and Calum acts as peacemaker and tries to smooth over the situation.

Perez tells the other Housemates his view of the earlier eviction and insists Katie Hopkins is “playing all of you.” Calum asks why he has to make things so difficult and asks, “what’s your f**king problem?” Perez replies, “I don’t even like you, I’m just living with you.”

Perez goes on to say “what do we really know about you?” and adds that Katie Hopkins has made this comment in the past. Calum replies, “I am a genuine, honest chilled out person…nobody likes you because you act like a di**head!” Calum goes on to say Perez has “72 different characters, and plays up to the ‘Perez Show’…and this is why no one in this country likes you.”

When Perez responds, “you were never my mate”, Calum snaps “Shut the f**k up you f**king power tripper. You’re a piece of s**t and nobody likes you! Don’t bother talking to me for the rest of the time, you c**t!”

Perez then gets up to follow Calum into the other room, “because I know that will pis* him off…I like the effect I have over him right now”. Michelle tries to smooth the situation.

In the garden, Calum tells Kavana that he’s upset that he lost his temper.

In the Garden Calum tells Kavana that Perez is annoying him tonight. Kavana adds that Keith has “sat on the fence all the way”. Calum notes that Katie Hopkins is “pressing Keith’s buttons.”

Calum is cooling off with Michelle and Kavana. Michelle says, “What you said was perfect!” Calum admits, “I’ve not met anyone like him, and I’ve met some dodgy characters in my time.” As Michelle leaves the group, she says “It’s not over” and Kavana adds, “meek and mild Perez has gone back to absolute f**king manipulative crazy lunatic and is riling up the gentlest, kindest most real people in the House.”

Perez maintains that he doesn’t need friends in the House and admits that “in my universe” it’s all about him. He then tells Michelle, “As a member of the LGBT community, you do not represent me” Michelle maintains that she would not want to represent him but will always be supportive of the LGBT community.

Perez is still talking about the argument with Michelle. Katie Hopkins agrees with him but adds, “Tomorrow we’ll hate each other again.”

Calum talks to Big Brother about his “eventful” evening. He admits that “little things can spark into big things” and questions who Perez is. He adds, “I’m a closed book…and that’s how I am” and that Perez is “such a farce…Some people are real and some people are full of it.”

Callum and Perez Row:

Perez Hilton brings out his “crazy lunatic” side on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2015 highlights. He and Calum Best have a HUGE row following Cami Li’s eviction.

Perez tells the other Housemates that Katie Hopkins – who is in the Diary Room at that point – is “playing all of you.” Calum asks why he has to make things so difficult and asks, “what’s your f**king problem?” as Perez replies, “I don’t even like you, I’m just living with you.”

Perez goes on to say “what do we really know about you?” and adds that Katie Hopkins has made this comment in the past. Calum replies, “I am a genuine, honest chilled out person…nobody likes you because you act like a di**head!

He goes on to say Perez has “72 different characters, and plays up to the ‘Perez Show’…and this is why no one in this country likes you.” When Perez responds, “you were never my mate”, Calum snaps: “Shut the f**k up you f**king power tripper. You’re a piece of s**t and nobody likes you! Don’t bother talking to me for the rest of the time, you c**t!”

Perez then gets up to follow Calum into the other room, “because I know that will pis* him off…I like the effect I have over him right now”

Later on and Calum admits to the other housemates he’s disappointed to have lost his temper.

He explains: “I’ve not met anyone like him, and I’ve met some dodgy characters in my time.”

Kavana declares “meek and mild Perez has gone back to absolute f**king manipulative crazy lunatic and is riling up the gentlest, kindest most real people in the House.”

Coming bed time and Perez trys to defend his earlier comments, and says to Calum “I said you were a good person, but that doesn’t mean I have to like you…I don’t care about you”.

Keith vs Hopkins:

Keith Chegwin and Katie Hopkins lock horns on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2015 highlights. At the start of the day, Katie H seems to be looking for a row with Keith as she chats with Michelle and Cami Li.

Later on and following the live twist – which saw nominations played back to the house and Cami Li evicted – things kick off.

Keith says he was upset by Cami’s departure, but Katie H thought he was ‘playing a game’, leading Keith to snap: “Don’t f**king turn around and tell me what to do.”

Keith goes on to snap at Katie H: “I’m disappointed in the way she went out…don’t go off on your sobering, you are Miss God tack again.”

Katie H maintains that he nominated her so should “own nominating her”, and Keith responds that he is “disappointed” in her and she is “playing word games again.”

Katie retorts: “Only my father can be disappointed in me, not Keith Chegwin.”

Later in the Diary Room, Katie tells Big Brother “When Keith Chegwin is nominated, he turns into a surly, grumpy, rude, obnoxious old man…the reason he doesn’t like being nominated is because he is determined to win…Let’s not forget, he voted for her to leave!”

Katie Hopkins then goes on to say “He and I are at cross swords… and in the moment he’s very angry I wasn’t up for nomination.”

After and it’s Keith’s turn to vent to BB in the Diary Room. He rages: “I’m bloody angry…I got really angry at Katie Hopkins, and all of the Housemates actually…I’m ready for a fight if anybody wants to tackle me tonight…They say I’m Mr nice guy…I’m getting cheesed off with people having little digs…don’t cross me tonight”

Outside, Katie Hopkins suggests that Keith was trying to “own the sadness” of Cami-Li’s departure. Michelle agrees and notes that they had been talking about her. Katie Hopkins adds, “I don’t buy the good guy sh*t.

Looks like a packed one!! This IMO will ensure a Keith final 3.

Why is it that Calum's 'quiet, gentle, closed book' persona is fully accepted, whilst Keiths isn't?!

Keith's been slated for his fence sitting and not getting involved. Calum only gets involved when it's to have a go at Perez!!