poor jade , jo and danielle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
Forum Member
✭✭
why are ppl going on about poor jade , jo etc they are still gonna get more money out of this.

they aint poor just take a walk in your city center at night and look at the ppl sleepuing on the streets ( and i dont mean the ones that spend all their money on drugs) or got into the worst part of your city and see the familys that have to get by on low wages or the oap that have no heat coz the cant pay for it

thats the ppl you should be say oh poor whoever

Comments

• Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you watch the interview with Davina? The look on Jade's face was that of true horror and I never want to see that expression again for as long as I live. In short, it was appalling the way they treated her.
  • rileydbgtmrileydbgtm Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Did you watch the interview with Davina? The look on Jade's face was that of true horror and I never want to see that expression again for as long as I live. In short, it was appalling the way they treated her.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You disagree with everything thats against jade.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree with false information.
  • GooneressGooneress Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    LMAO at Mr Blonde. Effortless! Loving your work
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

Well, thats convinced me.... I have been far to harsh on poor underpaid, overworked jade goody.... of course its fine to bully... what was I thinking!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

that was not appalling what is appalling is when a kid kills himself coz of bullying,
    an old woman getting mugged and everyone just standing there doing nothin,
    kids getting beat up by their mum or dad or worse and no one saying any thing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, thats convinced me.... I have been far to harsh on poor underpaid, overworked jade goody.... of course its fine to bully... what was I thinking!!

i didnt say bullying was fine

maybe you should read my post right
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

Ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Sorry hitnmix, it was a reference to mr blonde, post ammended!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry hitnmix, it was a reference to mr blonde

that ok i forgive you

we must have got our line crossed :D
  • rileydbgtmrileydbgtm Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

MR blonde, You disagree even when the information is factual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

whats false about the homeless and the fact thet kids get beating up and more their perents and the oap not having the money to pay bills
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

True horror at seeing herself in action, her bullying at it's worst!

Hopefully we wont if she stays off of reality TV shows!

Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself!

Me secretly thinks Mr Blonde fancies his chances with Jade whilst she is out of the house and away from Jack, lol! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

They just showed her the true side of herself. If you know a different side to Ms Goody, then please, please link us to it, 'because I don't know anything about her that would ultimately change my view.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote:
    that was not appalling what is appalling is when a kid kills himself coz of bullying,
    an old woman getting mugged and everyone just standing there doing nothin,
    kids getting beat up by their mum or dad or worse and no one saying any thing

If you take time to read the threads on bullying websites or 'Centrepoint's' website (I have) there is plenty being said, but this particular forum is about Big Brother's contestants, and in their somewhat limited world and supposed 'achievements' these bullies do have to lose what is relative to them , i.e. merchandising contracts, gigs, interview revenue, and being well perceived by the public. For this, I have absolutely no sympathy, but they have truly 'cooked their geese'! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

Causing mischief again, Mr Blonde? I like to think of you sitting back with a brandy and cigar and watching 'em roll on DS. :D:D