Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :)
    lou_123 wrote: »
    End of...

Hear hear
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    I have to say I enjoyed her scenes tonight. And Kat too. I feel wrong complimenting Kat, I need to lie down :D
  • lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I agree. Once Sam and Laurie are back, the female side of the cast will definitely be the best it's been in a while. With Diane Parish, Kellie Bright, etc.
    Now they just need to work on the males.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a good episode. Whitney is driving me mad though
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    She has so such a glow around her.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey in; Bianca out. What more could a viewer ask for :)
    Forum Member
    That was a good episode. Whitney is driving me mad though

Wish Ben was here. She needs slaaaaapin down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Wish Ben was here. She needs slaaaaapin down

Agreed. She'd some cheek to talk about Ryan to lilly
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hallelujah. She lights up the screen. Whitney doesn't. She can leave tomorrow, as can Bianca and Donna.
    Forum Member
    Agreed. She'd some cheek to talk about Ryan to lilly

It just wasn't her place, especially without consulting Stacey first. Lily has had a lot of upheaval in recent months, losing her father figure, Stacey going to prison, having to put up with sausage surprise for her tea every night, getting told off for spilling food down her top and having to move in with the cast of Sesame Street. Her mum turning up out if the blue was another shocker and then Whitney brings her dad into it. She was out of order.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is amazing! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It just wasn't her place, especially without consulting Stacey first. Lily has had a lot of upheaval in recent months, losing her father figure, Stacey going to prison, having to put up with sausage surprise for her tea every night, getting told off for spilling food down her top and having to move in with the cast of Sesame Street. Her mum turning up out if the blue was another shocker and then Whitney brings her dad into it. She was out of order.

Also when she was judging stacey for having issues. Pots and kettles everywhere
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes 100% nuff said :D
    Forum Member

Exactly. ActuLly with murderers as parents Lily has no chance whatsoever. Janine will mother Teresa in comparison
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to sexy ryan rocking up although I preferred him with Janine
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    A deranged murderer who let her husband take the blame. After she slept with his dad. Throw the key away.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovinglife wrote: »
    I agree. Once Sam and Laurie are back, the female side of the cast will definitely be the best it's been in a while. With Diane Parish, Kellie Bright, etc.
    Now they just need to work on the males.

Yes! I can't wait for their returns aswell!:)
    Forum Member

I know right!
    Forum Member

I know right! Autumn/Winter/New Year is set to be explosive!
  • ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agreed. She is gold. The best actor out of the whole cast.

In all honesty, I've been watching EE since I was allowed to stay up past the time it was on and I do love it. Stacey became my favorite character ever and I loved the Santer era, especially for how she shone like an Oscar winner. However gutted I was when she left, I continued watching the show as I had done before Lacey/Stacey, but the show between 2011-2013 was its lowest ever point yet I stuck through it all. DTC & Stacey's return have stopped me abandoning the show and I made the personal decision that when Stacey heads off again, so will I - That way I will be able to get closure to stop watching the show I'm so involved with on a high and not have to suffer through anything like 2011-2013 happening again.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate her disgusting horrible family but got nothing against R Stace. Good actress, and popular too which should bring in some viewers once she starts getting plots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a vile thug. Threatening to smack Whitney who has done nothing but help look after her daughter is a disgrace. Using her bipolar to get out of prison is all kinds of wrong. Stacey is just awful and she killed a man yet is viewed as a saint. Vile.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not true.
  • Laura1981Laura1981 Posts: 152
    Forum Member

I thought the same thing. She had a whiff of Mad May about her.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    100% agreed. She is gold. The best actor out of the whole cast.

In all honesty, I've been watching EE since I was allowed to stay up past the time it was on and I do love it. Stacey became my favorite character ever and I loved the Santer era, especially for how she shone like an Oscar winner. However gutted I was when she left, I continued watching the show as I had done before Lacey/Stacey, but the show between 2011-2013 was its lowest ever point yet I stuck through it all. DTC & Stacey's return have stopped me abandoning the show and I made the personal decision that when Stacey heads off again, so will I - That way I will be able to get closure to stop watching the show I'm so involved with on a high and not have to suffer through anything like 2011-2013 happening again.

I'll always watch the show I think, but in 2013 I started to just go off it really, it became background noise, dtc stopped that! His summers been really bad, but his first 5/6 months were great, and I think we've left the bad summer now, it will be really good again as from now, I reckon:) the santer era was brilliant, I agree, not the best, but that's when I started watching so:)