Options

Craig's 10 favourite Strictly routines ever

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
Forum Member
✭✭
As reported in TV Times magazine, Craig says his favourite routines from each dance are:

Quickstep- Harry Judd
Charleston- Chris Hollins
Paso Doble- Kenny Logan
Waltz- Abbey Clancy
Jive- Jill Halfpenny
Rumba- Lisa Snowdon
Samba- Julian Clary
Tango- Zoe Ball
Salsa- Mark Ramps
Show dance- Denise Van Outen

No mention of Cha Cha Cha and others...

Comments

• Options
    Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    I wan't keen on Chris Hollins Charleston. I thin Jake's was one of the best.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised he hasn't mentioned Alesha, before she quit the show he said many of times that he thought she was the best dancer.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As reported in TV Times magazine, Craig says his favourite routines from each dance are:

Quickstep- Harry Judd
    Charleston- Chris Hollins
    Paso Doble- Kenny Logan
    Waltz- Abbey Clancy
    Jive- Jill Halfpenny
    Rumba- Lisa Snowdon
    Samba- Julian Clary
    Tango- Zoe Ball
    Salsa- Mark Ramps
    Show dance- Denise Van Outen

No mention of Cha Cha Cha and others...

I agree with 3 of them
  • Options
    Fallaway rFallaway r Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Rumba- Lisa Snowdon?!?!?!?! I can think of at least 3 that were far better! Kara, Natalie, Rachel...Lisa did hers in week 2 as well!
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kenny Logan's Paso!!! He's having a laugh!!

Edit: He must be .. he gave it a 4!
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Fallaway r wrote: »
    Rumba- Lisa Snowdon?!?!?!?! I can think of at least 3 that were far better! Kara, Natalie, Rachel...Lisa did hers in week 2 as well!

Yes, but these are Craig's favourites, not yours!! :p

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but these are Craig's favourites, not yours!! :p

:D:D:D
    He's fibbing clearly.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not said these were the best, he said they were his favourite. Quite a difference as many who vote every Saturday could tell you...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not said these were the best, he said they were his favourite. Quite a difference as many who vote every Saturday could tell you...
    Even so .. if you enjoyed a routine so much you were prepared to think it your favourite of any danced before or since .. then I think you'd push yourself to award a 6 at the very least.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daziechain wrote: »
    Even so .. if you enjoyed a routine so much you were prepared to think it your favourite of any danced before or since .. then I think you'd push yourself to award a 6 at the very least.

Oh I'm not sure about that. In retrospect, I think in retrospect certain posters might well include Chris Parker's Batman paso and Nancy Dell'Olio's coffin dodging rumba (among others) despite them scoring 15 and 14 respectively :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Batman Paso would make my top ten of Strictly cringe .. only Bacofoil could beat it. This is an odd list of Craig's then combining genuinely good dances with guilty pleasures. Im only amazed Judy didn't get on it :D
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Chris Hollins' Charleston when he said, publicly on both the main show and ITT, that Denise's was better...
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to check that samba on YT. It was special :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    Why Chris Hollins' Charleston when he said, publicly on both the main show and ITT, that Denise's was better...
    He is picking and mixing :D
    Perhaps this is one of those lists that would have a different answer every day?
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I'm not sure about that. In retrospect, I think in retrospect certain posters might well include Chris Parker's Batman paso and Nancy Dell'Olio's coffin dodging rumba (among others) despite them scoring 15 and 14 respectively :D.

I bloody loved Michael Vaughan's jive.

And whatever dance it was that Peter Schmeichel forgot the whole routine.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No mention of Alesha or Kara makes me question that list a lot, even if it is favourite rather than best...
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody loved Michael Vaughan's jive.

And whatever dance it was that Peter Schmeichel forgot the whole routine.

Samba. Hilarious. According to him he did that leap off the stage at the start and then promptly forgot everything.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nancy1975 wrote: »
    Samba. Hilarious. According to him he did that leap off the stage at the start and then promptly forgot everything.:D

One of my favourite dances ever. Me and husband watched it back repeatedly for weeks!

See, producers, sometimes dances are naturally funny without anyone having to get dressed up as a lobster.

Edit: boo, doesn't look like its on YouTube :(
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No mention of Natalie Gunmede - very surprising.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite moment with Craig was when after a cha cha with Richard Arnold and Erin Boag to Loveshack Craig commented "Somehow I did not believe you that you wanted to take Erin to a loveshack, darling" :D
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DVO showdance? That was dreadful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    My favourite moment with Craig was when after a cha cha with Richard Arnold and Erin Boag to Loveshack Craig commented "Somehow I did not believe you that you wanted to take Erin to a loveshack, darling" :D

Love shack and the cha cha clearly aren't a good combination based on the past week.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »

Craig says his favourite routines from each dance are:

People seem to be mistaking favourite routine for best routine :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nancy1975 wrote: »

Yeah I remembered that he forgot the routine but couldn't remember what dance it was supposed to be. Loved it.

I think his name was called first as well on the results show, the look on Craig's face was priceless.