Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^This. I've noticed Syco likes to implement promo ideas over multiple artists ("hey if it worked for A lets do it for X and Y too"). I'm surprised they havent tossed out more covers in the interlude. I thought that was a traditional way to keep fans interested.

Where is this? http://instagram.com/p/vymWNiOGcu/
    They are obviously rehearsing since they are clutching lyric sheets.
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually the first one to suggest a new single on Christmas Day but I'll let it slide ;-)

I really hope 2015 is big for them.
  • Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I can see why casualviewer was expecting a bit of news about album three or a release of a promotional single to show what direction they're heading with album three on Christmas Day - Tamera Foster is planning to do this tomorrow!

Okay, Mr Lurker. :)

I know you love this thread. I understand lol.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Melissa. wrote: »
    Okay, Mr Lurker. :)

I know you love this thread. I understand lol.

Lol?

There's nothing wrong with a bit of lurking! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I lurk all the time. *heavy breathing*
  • Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was out for a Xmas eve dinner with the fam tonight and kid you not, in the restaurant - they were playing christmas songs (obv) and then right after "The Pogues - Fairytale of New York", what was played?

LITTLE ME!

I was like "really..." lol!!

Bless 'em lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get those steakhouse dollahs
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The world needs a LM exercise dance DVD. Perrie can do the easy routines, Jade and Leigh the intermediate and Jesy the advanced.
  • luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    To Coincide with what JustArun said. Besides the song(s) Tamera will be releasing tomorrow, she also confirmed that her single might be released around her birthday (January 27th I think?).
    So it looks like Syco might be pushing for new releases around late January/early February 2015.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luner_45 wrote: »
    To Coincide with what JustArun said. Besides the song(s) Tamera will be releasing tomorrow, she also confirmed that her single might be released around her birthday (January 27th I think?).
    So it looks like Syco might be pushing for new releases around late January/early February 2015.

Now that might make more sense why LM were not happy with their label. Before the mother tweet, when asked about the single Leigh would hint at impatience about getting it out (I recall gritted teeth emojis). Maybe LM is getting pushed around on the calendar.

But that could be interpreted in 2 ways. One is that the label wants to put more emphasis on the new act, but also that they feel confident that LM is strong enough to not have to worry about the when.
    jade wrote:
    “I’m hoping it’ll be out in early 2015, that’s the goal anyway for the first single."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tuesday, 23 December 2014
    Little Mix kick back at Xmas

Little Mix will be straight back in the studio as soon as Christmas is over.

Little Mix think Christmas is a time to kick back and relax.

The girl group were formed on the UK version of The X Factor after initially auditioning as solo artists in 2011 and went on to win the competition.
    The four singers, Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson, are all looking forward to December 25, not least because they get some time off work.

"[I'm] 100 per cent [excited for Christmas]. It's time to unwind, leave all your troubles for one day and just have fun and relax," Leigh-Anne smiled to British magazine Star.

"Because straight after Christmas we're back in the studio working on the album," Jesy added.

Most people here take the week off between the two holidays. A good sign they seem to be in a hurry now.
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas all. :)
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joyeux Noël from Guadeloupe French Caribbean where I am with fam. Not been online but I'll soon catch up.
  • DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas! have a good day, relax and lets be excited for the girls return in 2015!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother got me the Official 2015 Little Mix calendar as part of my pressies today haha!!

All year now, I get to look at their faces:blush::cool:
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Merry christmas 🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅😬
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas. How do you put the little emojis in posts?

For those who "like the view", yes, its Leigh-Anne article #96267 from the DM. The real countdown. :p
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2886122/Leigh-Anne-Pinnock-continues-curves-frolics-surf-holiday-Barbados.html

Steve, sussex, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
    Its like an advent calendar.

Dying.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    ^ Mobile posting probably

Merry Christmas btw guys I got LM's calendar :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gift Card Effect

333 Little Mix Salute <-- was at #649 last night
    557 Little Mix Move <-- was around #1400 last night

(were not on iTunes 1500 last night)

570 Little Mix Wings
    706 Little Mix Word Up!
    1171 Little Mix Little Me
    1308 Little Mix DNA

Come on Salute get that Silver cert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gift Card Effect

333 Little Mix Salute <-- was at #649 last night
    557 Little Mix Move <-- was around #1400 last night

(were not on iTunes 1500 last night)

570 Little Mix Wings
    706 Little Mix Word Up!
    1171 Little Mix Little Me
    1308 Little Mix DNA

Come on Salute get that Silver cert.

Has it helped the album at all?
  • Alex_OkoampaAlex_Okoampa Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas all! Listen to Leigh's sweet vocals here. I may sound fan girlish here but she sounds different. Her voice has more control, her runs are sweet, I'm in awe http://instagram.com/p/xDBcX0BYvc/
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Happy 22 birthday jade
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas all! Listen to Leigh's sweet vocals here. I may sound fan girlish here but she sounds different. Her voice has more control, her runs are sweet, I'm in awe http://instagram.com/p/xDBcX0BYvc/

I wish I liked LM's ballads because I'm realizing Leigh's voice is more suited to the "slow jams". I thought she shone on their .fun cover.

Also she and her sister are the spitting image of each other!

In the last photo she looks like the kid sister who's still in high school.
    http://instagram.com/p/xC1u86BYhz
    Has it helped the album at all?

You know I dont know, I wasnt sure if albums did that much on digital or not. Also I used my desktop computer and the Find function to unearth these. Salute song is #316 now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #319 Salute Deluxe
    #385 Salute
    #637 DNA Deluxe
This discussion has been closed.