Forum Member
    MarkBeales wrote: »
    Yes. It's drug related

says who????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danwoottonDan Wootton
    Whitney emergency call received at 3.43pm from the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Doctors on scene within two minutes. Pronounced dead at 3.55pm.
    3 minutes ago
    Police say there are no obvious signs of Whitney Houston's cause of death. There was an unsuccessful resuscitation attempt.
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue her album going to number 1! Why? Why do people by dead people's albums
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. It's drug related

and your proof of that statement is....................?????

I have no problem in thinking that it is possible that her death may have been the result of drugs and the effects on her body , now or in the past, but until an official statement is made, you cannot possibly state as fact that it is drug related!
  • crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It's drug related

I see the coroner has confirmed it for us then ^^^:rolleyes:
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member

Why are you being so heartless? :confused:
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because of the massive publicity her death will recieve and people will want to be reminded of her talent?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mary03 wrote: »
    The people who sell the drugs and making millions out of it had no respect for her, her children, her family or anybody on the planet for that matter.

Why blame the victims whilst these scum still get away with it? :confused:

Yes. Cos people put a gun to her head to take drugs!
  • crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it isn't, i'll eat my shoes

please don't.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMZ reporting:

Paramedics were called to the Beverly Hilton today when Houston was found unresponsive in her hotel room ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on another call. According to our sources, paramedics performed CPR but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

Our sources say there were to signs of foul play. We're told she was ID'ed by family and friends.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

I have no problem in thinking that her death may have been the result of drugs and the effects on her body , now or in the past, but until an official statement is made, you cannot possibly state as fact that it is drug related!

Exactly..... she could have committed suicide for all we know.
  • cuttysarkcuttysark Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damien. wrote: »
    Maybe so (in your opinion), but ever heard of having a bit of respect for the dead? I'm sure if one of your loved ones died you wouldn't want people posting things like that just hours afterwards.....

You're right (in my opinion which i am entitled to as much as you), i'm sure all her relatives are logged ito DS to say what everyone thinks, get real.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you are only allowed to buy albums of the living, are you?
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Whether her death is self inflicted, accidental, suspicious or not, it is a tragedy that someone who made such beautiful music dies at the age of 48. Why are people arguing on this forum?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have no problem in thinking that it is possible that her death may have been the result of drugs and the effects on her body , now or in the past, but until an official statement is made, you cannot possibly state as fact that it is drug related!

Paul Gambuccinh on BBC News now saying it's no surprise considering her drug use
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    danwoottonDan Wootton
    Whitney emergency call received at 3.43pm from the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Doctors on scene within two minutes. Pronounced dead at 3.55pm.
    3 minutes ago
    Police say there are no obvious signs of Whitney Houston's cause of death. There was an unsuccessful resuscitation attempt.

It's leeches like this **** that THRIVE on stories and "breaking news" showbiz reports....he can't wait for the next one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul Gambuccinh on BBC News now saying it's no surprise considering her drug use

and is that an official statement on behalf of the coroner or is it just an opinion?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cuttysark wrote: »
    You're right (in my opinion which i am entitled to as much as you), i'm sure all her relatives are logged ito DS to say what everyone thinks, get real.

When did I say that they'd be reading it? I just think that after someone's died - the fact that the first thing you can think of doing is posting how she had no respect for herself or her children is pretty low.

The point I was making was that if someone you loved died and people were saying as soon as they found out "they lost the plot", "they had no respect", etc. you wouldn't like it. Bit of respect from your end please..
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

CNN are interviewing people who have know her and her addictions.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    cuttysark wrote: »
    Yes, Whitney was a good singer...20 odd years ago. When was the last time she had a hit single? and that was shit as well. She lost the plot, no use blaming it on anyone else. If she wanted the help i'm sure there would have been plenty of people willing to help her.

Tell me, honestly, what ws the first thing that went through your mind when you seen her picture in the papers the other day? She was a junkie and she died the way junkies die. Don't give me the have some respect line, she obviously had no respect for hersef, and subsequently no respect for her children.

top 5 single and album 3 years ago, which was her last album. I thought she looked fine, merely drunk as people do look outside of clubs. And if it were your family member, I dont think you'd say the same. Drug addictions dont start off as well, Im gonna be selfish, they can start as a buzz before the stage. And her daughter wasnt born until the mid nineties, way after she met bobby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are only allowed to buy albums of the living, are you?

No. I'm just saying she'll suddenly get new fans who suddenly like her music cos she's dead!
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    It's leeches like this **** that THRIVE on stories and "breaking news" showbiz reports....he can't wait for the next one.
    He's on Sky News now...vile little prick.
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »

another leech
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I'm just saying she'll suddenly get new fans who suddenly like her music cos she's dead!

Why is that a problem? :confused:

Surely it's sad circumstances that it takes her death for people to realise what a voice she had.