Options

Celebrities for 2013?

Comments

• Options
    Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,406
    Forum Member
    Jet? :eek:

I find the possible signing of Teri hatcher a bit odd, they must be paying her a lot lol or maybe being on one of the biggest TV shows in America for 5 or 6 years didn't pay well.

There are also lots of stories of "diva" behaviour, so hardly someone who is going to knuckle down and do what they are told by their Pro.
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    There are also lots of stories of "diva" behaviour, so hardly someone who is going to knuckle down and do what they are told by their Pro.

One for Brendan to put over his knee then! :p
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    One for Brendan to put over his knee then! :p

nope.... for James... :D:D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    nope.... for James... :D:D

Think she'd put James over her knee! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think she'd put James over her knee! :p

you have a point ... :rolleyes:;):p:D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/abbey-clancy-appear-strictly-come-2129363

Abbey Clancy almost 100% confirmed now.

It mentions she and Peter are looking to rent a place in London so she can get maximum training time, so I'm glad to see she's committed.

Rebecca Adlington & Teri Hatcher get another mention :D
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/abbey-clancy-appear-strictly-come-2129363

It mentions she and Peter are looking to rent a place in London so she can get maximum training time, so I'm glad to see she's committed.

Abbey Clancy and Dave Myers are 100% in now, I think!

So happy to see Teri's being mentioned :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks for the link 21CB.... :) ...Teri and Becky!!!! yayyyy!!!!!

They have even mentioned a possible pair up of Abbey and James!!!!:rolleyes::eek::eek:
    Another fit young un' for James.... so whats new?...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Abbey Clancy and Dave Myers are 100% in now, I think!

So happy to see Teri's being mentioned :D

It's interesting- Tony Jacklin only got mentioned in that one article, and nothing since!

I'd say Abbey, Fiona and Dave are all in 100%, with Teri very likely.

I'm desperate for more names, but it's quite exciting not knowing who's rumoured! We've had so many names bandied about that aren't being said anymore (Anneka, Jet, Dick & Dom, Mark Wright), that I think we're due some real surprises when the line-up is announced formally!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Thanks for the link 21CB.... :) ...Teri and Becky!!!! yayyyy!!!!!

They have even mentioned a possible pair up of Abbey and James!!!!:rolleyes::eek::eek:
    Another fit young un' for James.... so whats new?...:rolleyes:

Yep, James needs someone older after Alex & Denise.
    He'd be good with Teri or Fiona- not duds at all, but slightly more "mature".

If Tina Hobley ever turns up I'd like her with James, too!
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting- Tony Jacklin only got mentioned in that one article, and nothing since!

I'd say Abbey, Fiona and Dave are all in 100%, with Teri very likely.

I'm desperate for more names, but it's quite exciting not knowing who's rumoured! We've had so many names bandied about that aren't being said anymore (Anneka, Jet, Dick & Dom, Mark Wright), that I think we're due some real surprises when the line-up is announced formally!

Some real surprises would be great :)
    I'd love some real contenders in the male list, and some good looking ones would be a bonus ;)
  • Options
    celebmaniacelebmania Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Eastenders star will be Jo Joyner - don't think there are many press rumours but can easily see her on the dance floor.

How about Martin Kemp? He surprisingly did CBB and so would probably do SCD too. And he is also a musican too - can see him dancing to Gold.
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    celebmania wrote: »
    I think the Eastenders star will be Jo Joyner - don't think there are many press rumours but can easily see her on the dance floor.

How about Martin Kemp? He surprisingly did CBB and so would probably do SCD too. And he is also a musican too - can see him dancing to Gold.

Isn't the chap who plays Michael in Eastenders leaving too?
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    I've a good feeling Teri Hatcher WILL be on the show. Very impressive signing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    I've a good feeling Teri Hatcher WILL be on the show. Very impressive signing.

Agree - it seemed like one of the only sites not to have reported her yet was Daily Mail, but they've said her name as of today as well!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Beth Tweddle's just announced her retirement from gymnastics......Maybe next year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rifleman wrote: »
    Beth Tweddle's just announced her retirement from gymnastics......Maybe next year?

I wouldn't expect it considering she's recently won Dancing on Ice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like Beth Tweddle but A) she won DOI and B) I'm sure Strictly can get a higher profile Olympian.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member

Has she not said that she hates reality shows such as Strictly?

ETA - Article. I'm sure she's said that she hates these type of shows somewhere, too, I'll try and find that...
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a312826/jo-joyner-rules-out-reality-tv-appearances.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she not said that she hates reality shows such as Strictly?

A bit. To quote:

"I'm a moody cow when I'm hungry and tired! I wouldn't stand a chance of winning Dancing on Ice or Strictly so I wouldn't go on."

Oh, saw you posted above. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A bit. To quote:

"I'm a moody cow when I'm hungry and tired! I wouldn't stand a chance of winning Dancing on Ice or Strictly so I wouldn't go on."

Oh, saw you posted above. :D

lol.....:D:D:D
    Honest at least... :D:D:D
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd love Jo Joyner to be on the show. Steve John Shepherd or whatever his name is who plays Michael Moon is also rumoured as leaving :p so maybe him?

Gillian Wright who plays Jean Slater is leaving but I cant imagine she would do it

Also liking the Anneka Rice rumour :p lol
  • Options
    Sue_HowarthSue_Howarth Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look at some dates of birth
    Anneka Rice 1958
    Teri Hatcher 1964
    Fiona Fullerton 1956
    3 women so close in age seems unlikely
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look at some dates of birth
    Anneka Rice 1958
    Teri Hatcher 1964
    Fiona Fullerton 1956
    3 women so close in age seems unlikely

Not really.

For example, Series 8 had Felicity Kendal (64), Pamela Stephenson (61) and Ann Widdecombe (63?).

Although, I'm not sure if Anneka's that likely.
  • Options
    Sue_HowarthSue_Howarth Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really.

For example, Series 8 had Felicity Kendal (64), Pamela Stephenson (61) and Ann Widdecombe (63?).

Although, I'm not sure if Anneka's that likely.
    I had not realised that, there were such different chaaracters. I think one problem is Teri and Fiona seem similar, Anneka would be a very diffirent character, I agree her name has not come up for a while
This discussion has been closed.