Philip Schofield

Comments

• Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo petra wrote: »
    He is incredibly smug, and Holly is either gurning like she's got some love eggs in or frowning disapprovingly but not daring to say anything cos she knows her place next to top dog.

Bring back Ruth and Eamonn, witty and interesting with great chemistry.

Great chemistry? She tells him he is fat and he tells her she is too controlling ... yawnsville!:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baz O wrote: »
    Great chemistry? She tells him he is fat and he tells her she is too controlling ... yawnsville!:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I think you're in the minority Baz. Ruth and Eamon are fast taking over in popularity, with countless posts on DS agreeing that they're far better, funnier etc.. Many, myself included only bother to tune in on Friday mornings, when it's worth watching. Do the ratings reflect this I wonder?
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're in the minority Baz. Ruth and Eamon are fast taking over in popularity, with countless posts on DS agreeing that they're far better, funnier etc.. Many, myself included only bother to tune in on Friday mornings, when it's worth watching. Do the ratings reflect this I wonder?

I can see why you watch them it reminds me of myself and my hubby ... he is a fat git as well ;)
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Velveteen wrote: »
    Probably the most annoying person on television, horribly smug and seems to have deluded himself into thinking that he is a 'serious' journalist.

This is what annoys me. Lightweight bits of fluff end up dealing with often weighty subjects just because they've been in the biz for a few years. It's like when they used to hire actors to read the news, that got dropped years ago so why do we still allow it on daytime TV?

I also dislike the continual smirking at the camera while the other is talking.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this arsehole for real?

This coming from the piece of shit that carelessly handed a list of unproven sex offenders to the PM on live TV.

You couldn't make it up could you? It beyond hypocritical. I don't disagree with his point, but he should look a look a little closer to home when complaining about innocent men having their reputations trashed...

Someone could tweet him and tell him that but he'd just block them for ther troubles, but not before calling them a loser first:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant stand Pip Schofield at all!

He's always comes across as having such a self importance of himself like he is Mr ITV!

I bet if you were on fire and stood next to him and he had a bottle of water in his hand, he'd drink it and walk away!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand him. He defines the meaning of smug and arrogant. He should have been sacked after trying to ambush the Prime Minister back when.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is also just a bore that drones on when presenting that morning programme. He can't even read the autocue correctly as his eyes twirl around like the cookie monster on Sesame Street.
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Gay gay gay
    Forum Member
    Wonder what Peter Powell is up to nowadays? ;)
    Forum Member
    That's a link!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been drawn to my attention via Twitter

http://www.kidcircus.co.uk/post/71191380476/santa

Just shows what an ass Schofield is
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    This has been drawn to my attention via Twitter

http://www.kidcircus.co.uk/post/71191380476/santa

Just shows what an ass Schofield is

IF what he says is right.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    What do Santa and Pip have in common?

Both have lists.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    IF what he says is right.

It did sound a rather fictional tale to me. I do think Schofe is an ass at times but, 'move you spastics' or whatever it was, no I don't buy it tbh.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His other Twitter account Scofe on Wine is nothing more than him being paid by Waitrose but making out to be a Wine review.

Would be interested where he says he has other Twitter accounts to bait people.

PJ
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    His other Twitter account Scofe on Wine is nothing more than him being paid by Waitrose but making out to be a Wine review.

Would be interested where he says he has other Twitter accounts to bait people.

PJ

I've seen the wine account and it's so pretentious. He really does think highly of himself.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    It did sound a rather fictional tale to me. I do think Schofe is an ass at times but, 'move you spastics' or whatever it was, no I don't buy it tbh.

“AND SANTA IS KISSING THE SPASTIC BABY!” continued Scofield’s bizarre rant. - That is what was written, it was before he got as big as he is now, this was 20+ years ago and I personally wouldn't put it past him to behave in this way, but we are all entitled to an opinion, yes ok I don't like the bloke :D:p
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody sick of him being on tv too much? He is boring and is as animated as a piece of grey cheese!

Can't stand him! :mad:

I agree. Can't stand Him.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “AND SANTA IS KISSING THE SPASTIC BABY!” continued Scofield’s bizarre rant. - That is what was written, it was before he got as big as he is now, this was 20+ years ago and I personally wouldn't put it past him to behave in this way, but we are all entitled to an opinion, yes ok I don't like the bloke :D:p

Doesn't mean to say it's true though. The fella that wrote that could very well have lied and exaggerated on some things. It might be right though, but then again, it might not be.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's the first time I've heard about that and most tragic of all is that it isn't a spoof! I can't believe it even exists.

We can only wait in eager anticipation for the next in the series - Schofe on Fashion, perhaps??

What a pillock he is. :D
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member
    spookyLX wrote: »
    for once I agree with you:eek:

Me too, I can't stand his smug face, and why does he always have to SHOUT! I can't imagine what the secret of his success is, I guess he knows the right people.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gives a whole new meaning to Cock Au Vin!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I think you are confusing me with somebody that likes Phillip Schofield :D, I do not, he's a buffoon.

As for that Schofe on wine twitter account, what are Waitrose thinking:confused: Still they did think Pippa Middleton was a great party planner & worthy of employment.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I had a crush on him 20 years ago. :( I was a kid at the time, but I still cringe about it!