Options

Philip Schofield

Comments

• Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utterly makes my skin crawl the past few years.
    I know people had issues with Fern but she was really good on This morning. But the way he swans and commands everything you could swear he's been with the show since it launched.

Even deeply emotional interviews he just seems in "Compassion" mode on and off with no real feeling or understanding. Holly was the worse selection ever because she wont ever cross Question him.

he loves twitter and that bloody mobile phone so much why not just stay at home phil and tweet all day.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    I know people had issues with Fern but she was really good on This morning. But the way he swans and commands everything you could swear he's been with the show since it launched.

Even deeply emotional interviews he just seems in "Compassion" mode on and off with no real feeling or understanding. Holly was the worse selection ever because she wont ever cross Question him.

he loves twitter and that bloody mobile phone so much why not just stay at home phil and tweet all day.

And for that reason Holly was the best selection - as far as Schofe is concerned. He is very much the senior presenter - whereas with Fern he wasn't.

Fern was indeed very good for the majority of her time on TM; things just went a bit silly at the end with the gastric band issue.

He is a walking advertisement for how to make a middle-aged prat of oneself on Twitter. The pomposity of the wine account is truly the final straw!! :D
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    What should be a nice article
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2530103/Phillip-Schofield-enjoys-Christmas-sea-Spitbank-Fort.html

instead I read it and look at the pics and think what a smug git:blush:. Even found myself thinking, 'I wonder if he's messed with that group hot tub photo to make himself look that bit more prominent'.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »

That's the reason he so desperately wanted Holly alongside him, she makes him look good and doesn't show him up for the slightly dim light weigtht that he really is. It's not an equal partnership at all, I always think that on the occasions where Phil has been off and Holly has presented on her own or with someone else she seems a lot more relaxed.

Ruth Langsford really should have got the full time gig after Fern moved on but no way in hell would Schofield allow an intelligent and mature woman to present alongside him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2530103/Phillip-Schofield-enjoys-Christmas-sea-Spitbank-Fort.html

instead I read it and look at the pics and think what a smug git:blush:. Even found myself thinking, 'I wonder if he's messed with that group hot tub photo to make himself look that bit more prominent'.

His shoulders do seem a bit broader than in the other pics......
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Hahahaha I think he has just put a gap between himself and the girl to his right, possibly even shoved her out of the way so he has more body space on the photo, the old fella at the front caught my eye more that Schofield :D
  • Options
    Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scofe on wine?! Ha!

Mmm (spit) I'm getting mmmmm (spit) erm.....ribeeena (drink, swish swash) with a hint of moose piss. Aren't I so clever and the more I compliment myself the more my voice gets whinier and louder mmmmmm (swish swash). Up next on This Morning Would you like to know what me and Gordon did during our private 'me' time during the 80's? Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Phil Schofield on TV at the age Bruce Forsyth is now, with people saying, 'Oh why doesn't he retire!? He's lost it, now!'
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    He certainly owes Ulrika and John Leslie a drink
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    He certainly owes Ulrika and John Leslie a drink

Not to mention Matthew Wright for being the first person to blab John Leslie's name on live TV!

Those holiday snaps just scream 'smug!'

Just wait for when he starts crowing about his family's 'privacy' if his daughters ever start getting harassed on Twitter or by the media.
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smug, arrogant, false, and also should have been sacked after THAT interview with David Cameron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Not to mention Matthew Wright for being the first person to blab John Leslie's name on live TV!

Just wait for when he starts crowing about his family's 'privacy' if his daughters ever start getting harassed on Twitter or by the media.

One of his daughter is going out with a former Big Brother contestant who had sex on live television.

Classy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of his daughter is going out with a former Big Brother contestant who had sex on live television.

Classy.

Hmm, nice.

And we thought Chloe Madeley was bad enough!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Smug, arrogant, false, and also should have been sacked after THAT interview with David Cameron.

He really walked out of that unscathed - he didn't even have the guts to read his own apology live on air. Who the hell uses Twitter as a place of evidence for such a serious subject?? Playing judge and jury on people's lives because he read something posted by his fellow morons on Twitter.

Cameron is a twunt at the best of times but he actually came in a distant second place that day to the sheer arrogant idiocy of Schofield.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Speak for yourself. I don't think she's bad at all. She's quite dishy!
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really walked out of that unscathed - he didn't even have the guts to read his own apology live on air. Who the hell uses Twitter as a place of evidence for such a serious subject?? Playing judge and jury on people's lives because he read something posted by his fellow morons on Twitter.

Cameron is a twunt at the best of times but he actually came in a distant second place that day to the sheer arrogant idiocy of Schofield.

I bet if someone on the BBC pulled this stunt, they'd be sacked immediately. However, ITV seem to see Schofield as some kind of wonderboy who can do no wrong. In reality he presents low rent trash on the lines of This Morning and The British Soap Awards and gets paid millions for the privilege. I really thought he should have been sacked and the programme cancelled, as occured in 1976 when Bill Grundy encouraged the Sex Pistols to swear live on air.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

All of the pictures are very smug. Very self satisfied.

Classy.

Who??
    Speak for yourself. I don't think she's bad at all. She's quite dishy!

She looks like Richard in a wig.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a very friendly man. Plus, he's not bad looking. ;)

I'd do him :D
    I like him.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, nice.

I think Chloe Madeley's quite nice looking. I completely disagree if you're saying that she's not very good looking.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Richard in a wig.

Makes no difference. She's still quite nice looking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Chloe Madeley's quite nice looking. I completely disagree if you're saying that she's not very good looking.

Nothing to do with her looks - more the way in which she courts the media. What is her job? A TV presenter? Model? Journalist?! Like them or not, at least her parents had a vocation which in turn has helped to put her where she is now.

By contrast, look at how her brother appears to have retreated from the spotlight.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Classy.

Oh just looked up her Facebook profile and she's going out with Luke S from BB13. He was a right twunt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh just looked up her Facebook profile and she's going out with Luke S from BB13. He was a right twunt.

Yep, thick as two short planks, vacuous, shallow and fame obsessed.

That he could jump into bed and have sex with someone he barely he knew there were cameras on him tells you everything you need to know.

I wouldn't want him near my daughter at all.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, thick as two short planks, vacuous, shallow and fame obsessed.

I'd forgotten about Ashleigh giving him a hand job on BB. :o
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the living embodiment of arrogance and an odious creep too. Loathe the man.