Options

⌚ How many of your timepieces are still on BST?

ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
Forum Member
I admit to 2: microwave and wall clock.

Comments

• Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None so far but last year I discovered a watch that hadn't been changed over the Christmas holiday.
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    I moved everything I could find back a hour two days ago.
    DS seems to be still an hour fast though. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    My "Timepieces" are. I never change my clocks, animals do everything at same time no matter what clocks say. Hens up an hour before school kids go past now last week kids passing as I got them up.

i am doing every thing the same the world seems to be an hour later...
  • Options
    LeewichLeewich Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I moved everything I could find back a hour two days ago.
    DS seems to be still an hour fast though. :(

You need to go here and go down to Date & Time.
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shiiiit I forgot about the microwave and oven! FML.

Thanks for the reminder, I thought I had changed everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    Shiiiit I forgot about microwave and oven! FML.

Just leave it! It'll be right in 6 months!

:D
  • Options
    ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only had 2 things to change. The clock in my car and my wristwatch. Everything else changed automatically.
  • Options
    Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    None as I changed them all at the correct time and that allowed me to get another episode of Breaking Bad in before bed. :D
  • Options
    Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    I only had 2 things to change. The clock in my car and my wristwatch. Everything else changed automatically.

I thought that too, but my HD Recorder has recorded everything an hour earlier today. So instead of The Wright Stuff I've got some C5 kid's show, and instead of This Morning the stupid machine has recorded ... gulp...Jeremy Kyle............THE HORROR !!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've done the watch and kitchen clock.

The central heating is now coming on at the RIGHT time so it's fine.

The microwave has been saying something completely random ever since I've had it, so I'm not bothered.:o
  • Options
    Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP Posts: 26,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most stuff I changed at bedtime Saturday. Did my car when I got to work as I noticed that as I was driving in, then my wristwatch shortly after.

I think that makes it just one to go, my "dressy" watch that I only wear occasionally. It might even be on GMT as I think the last time I had it on was last xmas.

I turn microwave and oven off at the switch, so they never have correct time.

oh cripes - just realised - I need to change the clock on the heating timer too, thanks Ruhmbatgunner!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul_DNAP wrote: »
    Most stuff I changed at bedtime Saturday. Did my car when I got to work as I noticed that as I was driving in, then my wristwatch shortly after.

I think that makes it just one to go, my "dressy" watch that I only wear occasionally. It might even be on GMT as I think the last time I had it on was last xmas.

I turn microwave and oven off at the switch, so they never have correct time.

oh cripes - just realised - I need to change the clock on the heating timer too, thanks Ruhmbatgunner!

I LIKE it - sort of graceful but deadly:D
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All done, but twice yesterday, I looked at other clocks not realising they were an hour ahead. :o
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuff like my phone and Sky box all change themselves, but I didn't change the clock in my bedroom..woke up and went into a blind panic thinking it was 8.30am!:eek:
    Then looked at my phone and realised it was half 7.:o
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My watch was this morning. I had an early breakfast.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing as far as I know still on BST as my mobile, laptop and skybox all change themselves. Might need to check my Kindle if it has the time on it but that's probably changed itself aswell.

The mircowave is always switched off at the wall now so don't do the timing on that and we never change the one for the heating as we only use it during the winter months anyway when we have it on timed. At the moment it's only coming on when we put it on, otherwise it's still off at the moment.

Only had to change the kitchen clock anyway and even that isn't on the right time because my Mum puts it on fast to make sure she will be on time for work :p The living room clock also changes itself. Wonder if the music player has changed itself or not :D
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just set my watch. Cool thread symbol thingy :)
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One. I love the little icon you used in the title.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just the oven I think. My phone changed automatically and I changed the car clock this morning. No other clocks in my flat that I can think of
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    I admit to 2: microwave and wall clock.

...forgot all about it..and it totally fooked up my sunday :(
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Leewich wrote: »
    You need to go here and go down to Date & Time.

Cheers for that. It's fine now. :)
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The clock in my car.

Dont know how to change it so it will now be wrong for the next six months :o
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The clock in my car.

Dont know how to change it so it will now be wrong for the next six months :o

Be careful you dont get done for speeding. Sorry didn't realise i was doing 60 in a 30 but i forgot to turn the clock back.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A wall clock and weirdly my tablet?!?!? I assumed the internet would just change it on its own, but it didn't :mad:
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be careful you dont get done for speeding. Sorry didn't realise i was doing 60 in a 30 but i forgot to turn the clock back.

I have a Ford KA.

They dont speed :o:D