Homeless ian

scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a bunch of arse,homeless people dont just lead you to people you want to find!
In reality homeless bods will not tell you anything,even if they have seen the person and I should know because I was one.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    also where did he get the clothes from? not being funny surely hed be in the clothes he left in! this storyline is laughable :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    yesblud wrote: »
    also where did he get the clothes from? not being funny surely hed be in the clothes he left in! this storyline is laughable :rolleyes:

You can easily get clothes from homeless shelters
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yesblud wrote: »

The shelter (or a shelter - it could have been anywhere) or some other volunteer facility would have given him the clothes. That's what happens over here with the homeless - if they don't want to go into the shelter the shelter comes to them (certain multi-story car parks are very popular after dark to sleep in) and gives them clothes, food and stuff if they want it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also thought the hordes of homeless people under bridges was a little much, maybe if they were all eastern europeans but nope, just weird stereotypical tramps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a bunch of arse,homeless people dont just lead you to people you want to find!
    In reality homeless bods will not tell you anything,even if they have seen the person and I should know because I was one.

are you every homeless person there is then? (i havent watched the episode, but dont like the generalisation)
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also thought the hordes of homeless people under bridges was a little much, maybe if they were all eastern europeans but nope, just weird stereotypical tramps.
    I take it you have never heard of Cardboard City then.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you every homeless person there is then? (i havent watched the episode, but dont like the generalisation)

I wasnt every homeless person,i meant it wasnt very realistic,you dont just see a poster of someone and go oi I seen that bloke like some victorian urchin! Tanya and co could of been there to beat him up/collect money or whatever,rarely do you meet homeless bods that just tell you what you need to know!
    And yes shelters take you to places for clothes or bring them to you.
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. They don’t know if they were the cause of all Ian’s misery. I’ve worked with homeless people and they always watched each others’ backs. I hope life is better for you now. It’s hard out there.
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Economics is the reason why the scenes were so stupid. They had a little time to tell a quick story in order to bring Ian back. Its not a show about homelessness, so its skimmed over in order to get the story moving.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. They don’t know if they were the cause of all Ian’s misery. I’ve worked with homeless people and they always watched each others’ backs. I hope life is better for you now. It’s hard out there.

Thanks for your good wishes,am in rodent invested temp accommodation at the mo,they cant build houses but yay we are hosting the olympics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lousiana wrote: »
    I take it you have never heard of Cardboard City then.

yeah in the 90s, think there r tent cities in tokyo and places in us but dont think theres that sort of collection in london anymore?

having said that there r camps of eastern europeans here in pboro so like i said if they had been migrant workers out of work then it may well have been more realistic, but a bunch of hairy bearded blokes with rotten clothes and bindles over there shoulders warming their fingers over a trashcan fire was a bit f acartoon dont u think?
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not even for money?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Not even for money?

Not that I knew of,i did meet a bloke that was paranoid about the police(took part in the euston riots)
    Seemed a nice enough fella but whenever he had certain drugs he didnt know what was going on.
    Its a shame as he was a good bloke without all that and he looked out for me.