Options

Not Going Out (Series 5 Discussion Thread)

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    He's 43 and she's 32 but they just look wrong together.

A woman with those look from that kind of background would never go for a layabout like that anyway.

Yeah, those layabout scum eh? Why would a beautiful member or the bourgesoise want to ever dirty itself with a filthy unwashed proletarian.

Well, now and then some posh birds really do like a bit of ruff! :cool::cool:

On a more serious note however, we all have our own quirks and charm that often make people look past things like career, income, propects ect ect, and I think that's a positive thing, we are after all, not just defined by our job. (or lack thereof:p)

It's a cliche, but I guess opposites really do attract.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Apologies for my typo earlier. I did mean Megan Dodds not Megan Dowds. Using phone which auto-corrects the strangest things. Goodness only knows why it chose Dowds though.

Or it could have been a Daisy moment on my part.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Yeah, those layabout scum eh? Why would a beautiful member or the bourgesoise want to ever dirty itself with a filthy unwashed proletarian.

Now and then maybe, but a long relationship, don't think so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now, if someone could just indicate where to find one!

:D
  • Options
    alboyalboy Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Who's going to take Tim's place (if any)? I'm off to see the new series recording of NGO in a few weeks, so am interested to see the results.:confused:
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alboy wrote: »
    Who's going to take Tim's place (if any)? I'm off to see the new series recording of NGO in a few weeks, so am interested to see the results.:confused:

thats a brilliant question it wouldn't surprise me if Tim changes his Mind & actually does the New Series
  • Options
    far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    I can't actually believe they're carrying on with it now,
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alboy wrote: »
    Not sure, but it's going to be very different without Tim, he was a key character IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Not sure, but it's going to be very different without Tim, he was a key character IMO.

He sure was a key character. I didn't even know he'd quit until his name wasn't on the line-up (tvrecordings.com), where have I been?:o
  • Options
    lankyguy007lankyguy007 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    I've got tickets for one of the recordings as well.

I'm also wondering, does the loss of Tim mean Daisy will go as well? I doubt it, I'm sure they'll keep her around. I'd like Barbara back to be honest, though that's obviously not going to happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got tickets for one of the recordings as well.

I'm also wondering, does the loss of Tim mean Daisy will go as well? I doubt it, I'm sure they'll keep her around. I'd like Barbara back to be honest, though that's obviously not going to happen.

Katy Wix still shows as being in it so Daisy lives on for the time being.:)