Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    Sophia has to be in it think she's one of the best on their, she's filling the caggie void:(...

is it me or does francis look a bit cubby in the promo, he looks abit like agustus gloop:o

Lmao. :D Yeah he does, although I've never found him attractive anyway.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    New series starts tomorrow - can't wait.

Reading some of the DS interviews seems some serious secrets coming out this series..........;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not long to go now, just a few hours. I'm embarrassingly excited. :D:o
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I wonder if andy and that grillz girl are still in the series sorry dont know her name:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    I wonder if andy and that grillz girl are still in the series sorry dont know her name:o

Lucy? :D Yeah they are both returning. Sophia confirmed on twitter that her and Francis broke up and she's with someone else now, so I don't think she's coming back. :(
  • Options
    SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes! It's back!
  • Options
    CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Spencer is the biggest ******** in the world- aargghh!! Louise is insane.
  • Options
    Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ashamed that I used to like Spencer.
    And I used to really like Louise. Now I think she's pathetic for putting up with that tool.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    spencer is behaving like a 6 year old....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer is just getting worse.

Never bought the whole Francis and Sophia relationship
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Spencer is such an idiot, giving Proudlock and Jamie an ultimatum, if he was really a friend to them he wouldn't put them in such an awkward situation.

Louise, silly silly girl, constantly cheating on her, her constantly forgiving!

Millie and Rosie - totally agree with them, it must be infuriating to keep comforting and supporting a friend who worries about her boyf only for her to constantly go back to him!

Francis - feel sorry for him about the whole Spencer thing, he was being a friend to Louise, it was not a Spencer-bashing incident! With regards to Ashley - he did slightly string her along with the line of not liking Sophia, she seemed to be his true love!

Binky and Cheska - no longer good friends?! :( And her now pally with Lucy - not buying it!!

Ollie and Ashley - woah where did that come from...slightly awkward! :O

The new girls, seem okay (so far!)

Still loving Andy and Stevie, still seem to be nice guys!
  • Options
    CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Go Francis! About time someone put that idiot in his place
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just had my first glimpse at this show and it's 10,000 times worse than TOWIE!
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would want to waste their time watching these spoilt, pathetic, annoying pains in the backside.

I tried to watch it when it first aired but they are such a vacuous, empty headed, pretentious bunch of nobodies, I gave up for my sanity. The second they try to inflict them on me with their annoying trailers, I have to change channels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Who would want to waste their time watching these spoilt, pathetic, annoying pains in the backside.

I tried to watch it when it first aired but they are such a vacuous, empty headed, pretentious bunch of nobodies, I gave up for my sanity. The second they try to inflict them on me with their annoying trailers, I have to change channels.

Well don't watch it....and then waste your time commenting on the thread :confused:
  • Options
    ff999ff999 Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »

I've no idea why anyone would watch it either.
    And yet I somehow became addicted.
    As many have already said, Made in Chelsea is my guilty secret.
  • Options
    elgransenor1elgransenor1 Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these have now officially become the slimiest couple of the series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Spencer has some nerve!
  • Options
    labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Spencer is a bit of a shit!
  • Options
    cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see Lucy back. She's MiC's very own tart with a heart...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've warmed to her and Rosie now
  • Options
    trio1trio1 Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    The awkard total silence when Ollie asked Ashley if he was good in bed.....hahahaha!!!

They've plainly never even touched each other, and she's not as good at playing the game as him. She didn't have a good line ready! Amateur!

You could do a Phd in Narcissism on Spencer.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Spencer continues his downward slope into bellendum;). The guy is a serious control freak/bully.

Francis really showed him up!:D

Louise has zero self-respect.:(

Looks like they've decided to pair Binky and Lucy - hmmm......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Francis! I thought the bois were going to bend over for Spencer and not sign the contract for the flat share for a moment :( glad they didn't. Spencer's ego is mammoth, and somewhat out of control. His self perception is zero. If Louise does stay with him she deserves all she gets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Cheska left?