Options

Neighbours-OLDIES! Lou/Annalise

Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
Forum Member
✭✭
i'm just watching the 'First 10 Years Special" and Annalise is on screen, and I remembered that she dated Lou at first.

Does anyone know what the age gap is as I remember being a bit 'ewwwww' at the time

(on another note: are there any other 'specials' I can get?)

Comments

• Options
    Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was 17 and he was nearing 50
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised they got away with it tbh, maybe cos i was young but i dont remember there being much fuss considering.
  • Options
    Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    Surprised they got away with it tbh, maybe cos i was young but i dont remember there being much fuss considering.

yeah, I watched it and thought - he's quite old / she's quite young... and ew,,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made worse by her returning to school and therefore being in a school uniform alot of the time if I remember correctly ;-/ Its interesting in that Lou has done some things which are pretty close to the wind and yet is always seens as a lovable rogue! He can swindle people, steal, date school girls, commit fraud, have drug addictions, try and steal his best mates woman... and yet all is forgiven! Other characters dont do half of that and are ostracised by the entire street (eg Sam Fitzgerald)
  • Options
    PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the pairing.
  • Options
    PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love so watching like this to happen again
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I had no idea Lou and Annalise dated! Is that how she came into the show?
  • Options
    NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was 17 and he was nearing 50

As I recall, Annalise was pretending to be older, I remember her mother arriving and pitching a fit about her only being 17 and forcing her to go back to school.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Annalise and Lou together if I recall there was never any big fuss made over the age gap. At the same time over on Home and Away we had Donald and Marilyn Fisher who were happily married despite an age gap of 30 years, Donald and Marilyn were perfect together and are still one of my all time favourite soap couples.
  • Options
    dachoccydudedachoccydude Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm just watching the 'First 10 Years Special" and Annalise is on screen, and I remembered that she dated Lou at first.

Does anyone know what the age gap is as I remember being a bit 'ewwwww' at the time

(on another note: are there any other 'specials' I can get?)

When/where was the special shown?
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annalise was a great character.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to call her Annasleaze
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    That was a great time for Neighbours, very fast paced and so much happening, it paved the way for our soaps now. 93 was a year of great change for the show. We got Analease who replaced Dorithy Burke.