The smokers should be furious at Conor

Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Conor spent £67.89 on tobacco for the 8 smokers in the group.
If that were evenly distributed (it wasn't, because Lauren got an extra pack to make up for the ones she'd brought in) it would be £8.49 per smoker
He spent £105 on protein shakes.

The smokers had to give up for 2 days and arguably suffered the most in the 100 task. I'd have been going mad at him! And Arron!
It just shows the power those two, and Luke S (to a lesser extent) have in that house. Lauren, Shievonne and Ashleigh shouldn't be arguing amongst themselves over who got more- they should have pointed the finger at Conor.

Comments

• NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Protein shake addiction ruins lives
  • DermodragonDermodragon Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smoking kills, protein powder doesn't. Therefore I say the less spent on **** the better.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are protein shakes even an option on the menu?
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Connor has a lot of power in the house so they wouldn't question him!
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what about the people that are neither Smokers nor members of the Protein Posse.

What treats did they get?
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that were evenly distributed (it wasn't, because Lauren got an extra pack to make up for the ones she'd brought in) it would be £8.49 per smoker

The smokers had to give up for 2 days and arguably suffered the most in the 100 task. I'd have been going mad at him! And Arron!
    It just shows the power those two, and Luke S (to a lesser extent) have in that house. Lauren, Shievonne and Ashleigh shouldn't be arguing amongst themselves over who got more- they should have pointed the finger at Conor.

Completely agree £67.89 between 8 and £105.00 between 3
    Doesn't add up at all and what about the non smokers/protein shakers?
    I doubt that anyone will challenge him though.
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    He's a selfish oaf. If someone else gets the same power over the shopping list they should buy one tin of protein powder to share among the meatloafs, and £300 of ****.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally if I was doing the shopping. Nothing for myself. Nothing for just one person. The only exception being ONE packet for each smoker and something of similar cost to every other person.
  • Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smoking is a terrible and expensive habit- but that's not the point! It's a demonstration of the power he has in the house.
    It also shows he values Ashleigh far less than Luke S and Arron. Towards the end of his shopping he adds an extra protein shake (£35) almost as an afterthought.
  • IrishGrannyIrishGranny Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As I puff away on my seemingly endless supply of cheap foreign cigarettes my sympathy is with the smokers (well the full-time, real, smokers Luke A in particular, though he's not a favourite of mine)

BUT

I have a slight glimmer of hope that Conor, who will not be nominated for being a verbally, aggressive pervert - may be nominated for being an odiously, selfish, greedy, moronic pig who thinks only of himself. As he said himself in the Diary Room "Its all about me" I'd piss in his protein shake. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Why are protein shakes even an option on the menu?

It's like when Carole used to buy all the over priced organic food, it's purely put on the list to cause conflict.
    Before going in the house they were probably asked what they couldn't live without..
    I doubt that it has been on the menu before we had a house full of Muscle Marys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    It's like when Carole used to buy all the over priced organic food, it's purely put on the list to cause conflict.
    Before going in the house they were probably asked what they couldn't live without..
    I doubt that it has been on the menu before we had a house full of Muscle Marys!

:D I got suspended for 3 days from the forum for calling Stuart a "Muscle Mary" which is how a Gay friend of mine described him!
  • feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never have given my ciggies up for some task in the first place.
    Especially if I had bought them with my own money.

Were the other items from the scale part of the task destroyed too? I doubt it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presumably though he bought enough cigarettes to last them a week.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnp_ wrote: »

Yes. Yeah BUT IT'S CONOR!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I got suspended for 3 days from the forum for calling Stuart a "Muscle Mary" which is how a Gay friend of mine described him!

:D:D:D Oppps see Wednesday then;)
  • KubrickKubrick Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    Completely agree £67.89 between 8 and £105.00 between 3
    Doesn't add up at all and what about the non smokers/protein shakers?
    I doubt that anyone will challenge him though.

Exactly what I would have said.
  • feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnp_ wrote: »

I'm not sure, I know that one pack wouldn't last me a day never mind a week. :eek:
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    And what about the people that are neither Smokers nor members of the Protein Posse.

Exactly, how is everyone ignoring this??
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »

A football table
    A swing ball set
    And Bowling set
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Smoking kills, protein powder doesn't.

Oh, I don't know.
    Sprinkle a bit of curry powder in... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CIGARETTES ARE NOT A "TREAT" "LUXURY ITEM" "EXTRA"

THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY

Why do Non-Smoking, Nico-Nazi, Super-Nanny, Interfering Busy-Bodies keep pretending that they do not understand this!

I am sick of smokers in our society being placed somewhere on the social scale between kitten-killers and paedophiles :mad:
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a bad example the HM's who smoke are giving to the young people watching BB, to be shown to be so desparate for a cigarette, they would practically kill for one.

Sadly one day, the cigarettes will kill them.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CIGARETTES ARE NOT A "TREAT" "LUXURY ITEM" "EXTRA"

THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY

Why do Non-Smoking, Nico-Nazi, Super-Nanny, Interfering Busy-Bodies keep pretending that they do not understand this!

I am sick of smokers in our society being placed somewhere on the social scale between kitten-killers and paedophiles :mad:

Has someone cut up your **** :p
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member

That's very interesting, isn't it, when we are being told by certain FMs and Ch5 BB producers that we need to get into the real world and accept that people call each other names and use bad/aggressive language towards each other and it is no biggie.

Yet on this forum you will get a ban for something like this. How are we supposed to know where these lines are that we must not cross, when they are so ill defined?

If Conor had been a FM here, he would probably have been banned for life if he had spoken like he did to another FM. :mad: