✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I will, and I apologise for bringing up her big pink box.:p

should think so too.........stuff of nightmares and nausea :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    should think so too.........stuff of nightmares and nausea :p

I don't like the tinge. She has a tattoo on it.
    http://i31.tinypic.com/fwqed5.jpg
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the welcome everyone x...Yeah she was as miserable as sin and snapping at everyone that day.....But karl pilkinson,who was also there on the day,was lovely,and signing autographes for everyone without question.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Hello all,newbie coming through lol...so please bare with me..Just sharing a little story about the very rude katie price,.when my daughter worked at sky in stockport,they were all told that KP would be visiting,and sure enough,she arrived flanked with security and leo,they blocked the loo's off so no one could go for a pee,and one young girl who worked there was an avid kp fan,she rushed up to her to ask for her autograph,and katie snapped,i'm not here to sign autographs,well,someone must have had a word with her,and she reluctantly signed it,the kid was so happy,until another teamate told her to look closer,what she had actually written,was...UP YOURS,in very loopy letters....charming,and that was one of her fans,i'd hate to see how she treats her enemy:eek:

Welcome and thanks for sharing......be careful of some posters on here, they bite..:rolleyes:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome and thanks for sharing......be careful of some posters on here, they bite..:rolleyes:

Oi! We don't bite :D

Welcome Val :) I don't believe our Katie would do anything as nasty as that, she might have been tired or there was good reason for it ;)
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Thank you for the welcome everyone x...Yeah she was as miserable as sin and snapping at everyone that day.....But karl pilkinson,who was also there on the day,was lovely,and signing autographes for everyone without question.

maybe she had genuine reason to be as miserable as sin (considering what a delightful, joyous, ball of loveliness she usually is :p)......maybe she had to trowel on her own slap that day or some other such hardship, life can be so mean :cool:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the tinge. She has a tattoo on it.
    http://i31.tinypic.com/fwqed5.jpg

Had to read that twice Fiz :eek:.....but yes, all pretty grim and nasty.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Euphemism ?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

"LEAVE ME ALONE TO ENJOY MY PWEGNANCY !:cry:...............and here's a piccy of my kids wiv their nooest daddy-pops/horsey ."

Lol she is such a hypocrite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Euphemism ?;)

The big pink tinge box, I was teasing the alerters with the tattoo photo link.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Wtf?

@MissKatiePrice: If I lose this baby there are certain people ill be blaming some people are so cruel and not what they seem...cruel cruel cruel
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Wtf?

@MissKatiePrice: If I lose this baby there are certain people ill be blaming some people are so cruel and not what they seem...cruel cruel cruel

Ironic then than she's publically threatening to blame people if she has a miscarriage. If that isn't cruel, I don't know what is! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Wtf?

WHAT ! :eek:
    That is DISGUSTING ! and worse than anything I've seen thrown at the stupid woman.
    So it might not be because she has been bouncing round on a horse then....but definitely the fault of "some people".

Honestly....and her apologists say she isn't whiney .
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Ironic then than she's publically threatening to blame people if she has a miscarriage. If that isn't cruel, I don't know what is! :rolleyes:

Well,no doubt her ex ex hubby & his manager will carry the CAN (see what I did there;) )
    Cos they is the devils incarnate & everything bad in her twagic life CAN be traced back to them you know.

She is gob-smackingly lacking in taking personal responsibility for anything .
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    WHAT ! :eek:
    That is DISGUSTING ! and worse than anything I've seen thrown at the stupid woman.
    So it might not be because she has been bouncing round on a horse then....but definitely the fault of "some people".

Honestly....and her apologists say she isn't whiney .

Absolutely revolting isn't it? Disgusting woman.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf?

How low is that, KP should be ashamed of herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is that what she calls her vajayjay now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wtf?

Seriously? Can someone please take twitter away from her? Or at least make sure she has adult supervision while using it
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    How low is that, KP should be ashamed of herself.

Very low. And shame is not in her vocabulary unless uses against others.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An Absolute awful thing to say..Now i'm going to say something that won't make me popular..Is she really pregnant,or is it just a scam for attention,a bit like her wedding...I just feel something is not quite right.....I will apologise if i'm wrong though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that what she calls her vajayjay now?

She can fit a couple of stallions in that thing you know.

I wonder if this recent tweet is something to do with the CC?
    Forum Member
    Seriously? Can someone please take twitter away from her? Or at least make sure she has adult supervision while using it

She NEEDS twitter to sell her trashy pink tatt by 'informing' her followers when more recycled 'worn once' & DAY 22 tatt is up for grabs ,because she has no TV work where she can do that.
    She has her column which is 80% bile spewed mainly at other women,and her fading businesses (two of which were folded just weeks ago).Other than that she is pure dud/has been..
    Forum Member

BIB......yes,I heard that rumour too,but without visual evidence that I can bookmark for lolz I can't possibly comment. Other than "hahaha,it wouldn't surprise me".:)

CC ?
    If you mean Court Case fiz,then SHE is the one who instigated it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fiz, I was eating! :eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p

Its hard to know why anyone would make a statement like that, I agree in that it could be linked to the CC, but with KP its hard not to imagine her just saying something to make a ripple
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read on twitter that an ex policeman has been banged up for trying to sell burn pics of Princess to The Sun.
This discussion has been closed.