The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    :D:D

What?! Really?! Pwicey stalking you all the way to Brighton?Probably she mistook you for someone else called Pete Andre...:D

:D:D:D

It's not the first time she's used a disabled parking bay when Harvey hasn't been with her. It's typical of her though taking up a space when a person who's really disabled could've wanted it. Typically selfish of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    her obsession with pink is just ridiculous, more like a six year old than a grown up mother. Why would anyone want a pink horsebox and then hope to be taken seriously, the car is bad enough. I noted too that she is only saying she is fuming and the story is lies about her parking in a disabled bay. I have yet to see her respond why she thinks it's lies and which facts the paper got wrong

She possibly will take a very long time to grow up. Her continuous silly name-calling is testament to that; a woman who's nearly 35 calling another perfectly normal sized woman a 'heffer' is pathetic. What woman in her right mind does that?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She possibly will take a very long time to grow up. Her continuous silly name-calling is testament to that; a woman who's nearly 35 calling another perfectly normal sized woman a 'heffer' is pathetic. What woman in her right mind does that?

Proof that Jordan isn't in her right mind.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proof that Jordan isn't in her right mind.....:D

:D Exactly!
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Perhaps shes got different changeable heads like 'Worzel Gummidge'
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But, according to one of her fans, her equestrian range now dominates the UK market with about 80% of all sales. I'll see if I can find the post as *proof* ;)

*Edit* There you go, post 38 http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=59384334&highlight=equestrian#post59384334

I think that was one of her 'fans' - dominating 80% of the market - I don't think so! Derby House saddlery caught a real cold a year or so ago with her stuff and they literally couldn't give it away. As Goldbear said no one in their right mind would put their horse in it.

I know a few people who picked up turnout rugs for about £15 from Derby House shop in the sale and thought 'blow it' but when they got them home they were short in depth and not brilliant quality.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to check my facts and have been on the websites of Derby House, Equestrian Clearance and Robinsons - the 'big 3' equestrian retailers - and none of them have Katie Price listed in their brands.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun says she wants an apology from the People. Well, as she writes a column for them, they would, wouldn't they? :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4799730/katie-price-fury-over-illegal-parking-reports.html
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    Perhaps shes got different changeable heads like 'Worzel Gummidge'

Hahaha Kryten from Red Dwarf also has his own selection of heads :D
  • fridaysdreamfridaysdream Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    You don't seem to be au fait with the concept of perspective is all that I can say. :D

As you can hardly see the pavement in the first shot, how can you possibly say it's different in the second?

Anyway, if she feels the Sun are 'Dic*s' and telling porkies, lets see if she sues them.

The first pavement is clearly tarmac, the second is paving - although neither photo shows the same 'bit' - so it could be half/half.

There also seems to be too much of a shift in where the pole appears for it just to be perspective.

I dunno.. it could be the same place, but I understand perspective very well and I don't think the its quite right (we'll have to agree to disagree on that) - there must have been dozen of photos taken, why didn't they choose a photo where she's on her own and the lines are clearly showing - or one where the hedge shows, or the wall feature, or the second lamp post. Essentially any of the things which would irrevocably prove its the same place.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Allegedly she may be moving to Wimbledon... wombling free
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first pavement is clearly tarmac, the second is paving - although neither photo shows the same 'bit' - so it could be half/half.

There also seems to be too much of a shift in where the pole appears for it just to be perspective.

I dunno.. it could be the same place, but I understand perspective very well and I don't think the its quite right (we'll have to agree to disagree on that) - there must have been dozen of photos taken, why didn't they choose a photo where she's on her own and the lines are clearly showing - or one where the hedge shows, or the wall feature, or the second lamp post. Essentially any of the things which would irrevocably prove its the same place.

Looks to me like two different pics blended together ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At the end of the day, does it really matter?

She's reportedly done this before, so I think personally that she's done it again. Like a lot of rich people she's allegedly as tight as a duck's ar*e and probably wouldn't pay to park somewhere..
  • fridaysdreamfridaysdream Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    At the end of the day, does it really matter?

She's reportedly done this before, so I think personally that she's done it again. Like a lot of rich people she's allegedly as tight as a duck's ar*e and probably wouldn't pay to park somewhere..

I do think it matters if papers are potentially falsifying photos to make us believe things. This might be someone we aren't keen on and has a history of doing it (which I agree makes it more likely for her to do again) - but that doesn't make potentially falsifying a photo right.

In the grand scheme of my life it matters not at all, so I think at this point I will retire from commenting further.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reported history of Pricey being involved in a disability parking dispute I can find is when an elderly man thought he should get the space and not KP and her kids, including harvey, seems to be for some its ok for others to break the law, as long as their names not Katie Price
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The only reported history of Pricey being involved in a disability parking dispute I can find is when an elderly man thought he should get the space and not KP and her kids, including harvey, seems to be for some its ok for others to break the law, as long as their names not Katie Price

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1263458/Katie-Price-police-investigation-row-pensioner-disabled-parking-space.html

How do we know the elderly man wasn't disabled?

She came out of this looking like a screaming harpy in any case, so she's not in the right.
    'At first she told him, "Mind your f****** business" but then she saw red when he wouldn't let the issue go. She told him she was entitled to park there because of Harvey, who she is very protective of.'

Price is thought to have been on a Good Friday shopping trip with Reid, Harvey as well as four-year-old son Junior and daughter Princess Tiaammii, two.
    The family were allegedly approached by the couple after packing the car with purchases from Toys R Us, situated next to Comet.
    The source continued: 'The man was inside the store when Jordan suddenly appeared. She stormed after him and let rip one again. She was screaming and shouting at him in front of shoppers, but she didn't care who was watching or listening.'
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Hahaha Kryten from Red Dwarf also has his own selection of heads :D

He also has an assortment of attachments for his groin area, for doing menial tasks... I wonder if they're called 'Peter', 'Alex', Leo' and 'Kieran/Kevin' too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An employee at Comet added: 'Katie has the right to park in the disabled spot which is right outside the store. But the other couple became extremely agitated because they thought they should have the use of that parking bay and started kicking off at Katie and Alex over what a disgrace they were.'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An employee at Comet added: 'Katie has the right to park in the disabled spot which is right outside the store. But the other couple became extremely agitated because they thought they should have the use of that parking bay and started kicking off at Katie and Alex over what a disgrace they were.'

And your point is?........:confused:

As I said ^ maybe the elderly man was disabled and thought he had the right to a space. He doesn't come out particularly well from this, but KP's ranting and raving in the shop and chasing after him, makes her look far worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Allegedly she may be moving to Wimbledon... wombling free

Ha ha ha she does like garbage!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And your point is?........:confused:

As I said ^ maybe the elderly man was disabled and thought he had the right to a space. He doesn't come out particularly well from this, but KP's ranting and raving in the shop and chasing after him, makes her look far worse.
    A source told the News of the World: 'The man and his wife went over to Jordan and he started having a go at her about parking in the disabled space.

'He recognised her immediately and started saying to her, "Who do you think you are?" She was in no mood to take any nonsense from this guy because for once she was in the right.

She went after him to tell him what she thought of him, rather than do it in front of her kids as he had done, his disability had nothing to do with how he thought or acted, the fact that he was late for an interview and saw an opportunity to take it out on someone was more like the reason for his bad behaviour, and he got shot down for it ;) good, perhaps next time he will show some respect for the equal rights of a disabled child
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym is back on the payroll:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A source told the News of the World: 'The man and his wife went over to Jordan and he started having a go at her about parking in the disabled space.

'He recognised her immediately and started saying to her, "Who do you think you are?" She was in no mood to take any nonsense from this guy because for once she was in the right.

She went after him to tell him what she thought of him, rather than do it in front of her kids as he had done, his disability had nothing to do with how he thought or acted, the fact that he was late for an interview and saw an opportunity to take it out on someone was more like the reason for his bad behaviour, and he got shot down for it ;) good, perhaps next time he will show some respect for the equal rights of a disabled child

Oh, boo hoo Katie.

And you believe everything printed in the (defunct - why do you think that is?) News of the bleeding World? Please. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    Cym is back on the payroll:D

:D:D:D;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D;)

Hat's off to you cym...you take it well :D

( still think KP's a numptie though :p )
This discussion has been closed.