Best comebacks in Sports Manufacturers?

OnexOneOnexOne Posts: 3,816
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi folks, does anyone know of the best comebacks in sports manufacturers? i.e slazenger was as good as forgotten in the 90s! sports direct has done a half decent job on bringing it back! what about Gola! the 80s and 90s seen it as a brand for the lower market but the mid 00's seen it back doing a great job in the retro market!

any others that have gone upwards or downwards?

Comments

• TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,416
    Forum Member
    I've also noticed that Dunlop sports goods of various sorts now have a higher profile - remember these? :D
  • OnexOneOnexOne Posts: 3,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've also noticed that Dunlop sports goods of various sorts now have a higher profile - remember these? :D

yeh, yet gain! a pair of trainers that were once mocked have now gained a new perspective in the retro range!
    Forum Member
    OnexOne wrote: »
    yeh, yet gain! a pair of trainers that were once mocked have now gained a new perspective in the retro range!

What gets me is that kids wearing that type of stuff years ago would have been bullied and yet they have now become trendy. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What gets me is that kids wearing that type of stuff years ago would have been bullied and yet they have now become trendy. :confused:

yeh, exactly! ????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    remember Kappa?
    Forum Member
    Radiance26 wrote: »
    remember Kappa?

...and, together with Ellesse, they seem to have both fallen out of favour these day. In contrast, there's been a great resurgence in demand for traditional Converse products and their imitators.
  • Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have said puma. They were kinda looked down on in my area but are now really quite popular. Pony seem to have disappeared altogether and British Knights are seldom seen.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened to Errea? Remember them doing a few football kits in the late 90s but haven't seen them in ages.

Reebok used to be one of THE brands of shoe to have, now I hardly see them at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im sure Norwich City are errea! might be wrong