Options

Predict Monday's Twist?

joettbjoettb Posts: 676
Forum Member
✭✭
I think it could be a live round of face-to-face nominations followed by a flash vote perhaps, but i'm not quite sure
What does everyone think?:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be a surprise eviction, no audience. That will be 8 housemates down to 7, then another goes on Weds, that's 6 for the final.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joettb wrote: »
    I think it could be a live round of face-to-face nominations followed by a flash vote perhaps, but i'm not quite sure
    What does everyone think?:)

they've done this twice now surely not >:(
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez gets a pass to the final and puts up the mean girls and Callum up for a 24 hr flash vote eviction on Tuesday
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A damp squib?
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its going to be everyone up. Its all about cutting Perez's chances of going down.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez will leave with no crowd, no boos but lots of cameras. Negotiated to happen if Nadia left leaving him on his own.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they'll be asked to nominate over the weekend and then be forced to do a face to face eviction vote.

Happened once before, think it was BB6? They'd all to sit round the dinner table and vote to evict someone.

Not sure they'd want to risk Perez or Katie going though.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Perez gets a pass to the final and puts up the mean girls and Callum up for a 24 hr flash vote eviction on Tuesday

We can only dream 😃
  • Options
    SerojaySerojay Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    Some kind of competitive task with the loser being evicted.
    They get told before hand that this is gonna happen.

Would be good to see people's reactions to something like that.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprise eviction - HMs decide who is evicted so...bye Perez!
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Surprise eviction - HMs decide who is evicted so...bye Perez!

OR friends and family. Emma sent there was something to do with letters, maybe they have had postal votes? On which case Katie Hopkins could be in trouble.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emma goes into the house and removes her least favourite housemate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma going into house to evict someone isn't a bad shout. Either HMs choose or a one hour vote for viewers.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the already evicted house mates to decide who goes :(
  • Options
    prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma going into house to evict someone isn't a bad shout. Either HMs choose or a one hour vote for viewers.

Emma said at the end of the eviction show last night, that one housemate would be leaving and she'd be going into the house to bring them out, so I'm kind of confused as to why there are all these "what's Monday's twist?" threads. Unless something else was mentioned later on BOTS, which I didn't watch, as my TV cries when sh*te comes on.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    OR friends and family. Emma sent there was something to do with letters, maybe they have had postal votes? On which case Katie Hopkins could be in trouble.

I thought this too :)
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez has to go through with his threat to Callum or both of them are evicted. They're calling it "The Laughing Cowboy".
  • Options
    joettbjoettb Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez has to go through with his threat to Callum or both of them are evicted. They're calling it "The Laughing Cowboy".

hhahhaa:D:D
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB decide to give Perez a pass to the final anyway and give him the power to choose 3 for nomination.

I really wouldn't put it past them.
  • Options
    GaladrielGaladriel Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Having made a late entry, Katie Price exits the house... taking the housemate of her choice with her...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Dr Z wrote: »
    I think its going to be everyone up. Its all about cutting Perez's chances of going down.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!:D It would scare the mean gang sh*tless as they think they're all safe. Maybe they'll put all the names in a hat and Emma will walk in and pick a name out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

No she won't be though that scenario will SAVE her and it will be either Keith or Katy P to go. Think about it. The relatives won't vote out anyone who's in their relative's gang, They will vote out someone who's NOT in the gang. And Hopkin's gang has more people in it. That scenario is a sure way of evicting either Katie Price or Keith.

That scenario happened when it was done before. All the relatives stuck up for the friends of the housemate they sent the letter to. Borinnnng! It's been done before and if it IS that we know what the outcome will be! >:(
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr Z wrote: »

i hope so then we can decide who we want in the final & we can get the dullards with a free ride to the final out
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez and Katie H have been on a secret mission

on who can get into most arguments...

The winner gets immunity
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happens, it will ROCK THE HOUSE FOREVER