Options

Sir Cameron......

Comments

• Options
    MrSpielbergMrSpielberg Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    wow! cant wait this show is gonna be GREAT !!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    It'll be interesting to finally see/hear what he thinks of the Nancies!

And I get the impression from that article that they're going to announce to Olivers live? Judging by the fact we have a spoiler I'm going to assume the Olivers know before they "announce" it to them?
  • Options
    Angelica123Angelica123 Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaLaLaur wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to finally see/hear what he thinks of the Nancies!

And I get the impression from that article that they're going to announce to Olivers live? Judging by the fact we have a spoiler I'm going to assume the Olivers know before they "announce" it to them?

I agree it will fascinating to find out what he thinks of the Nancies as he is the only one who actually has and invested interest in the right Nancy winning

As for the Olivers, I think it will be similar to the way they annouced it last week, as in the chosen boys will already know. I don't think they meant that they would announce it to the boys live.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, it'll be great to have Sir Cam on the show, It'll be interesting to see and hear his thought and opinions for a change :D I'm a bit bored with hearing the other judges comments!
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he brings a new element to the show. It certainly needs it.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally.

Will be very interesting so see his opinions on the Nancys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I think he should have had the decision of who gets saved this week seeing as it is HIS production and not ALW's but apparently he's just going to be on the panel giving opinions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he should have had the decision of who gets saved this week seeing as it is HIS production and not ALW's but apparently he's just going to be on the panel giving opinions.

Yes but let's not kid ourselves - he may not be the one who will announce which Nancy is being saved but I'm pretty sure he will have a big say (if not the decisive say) in who gets saved.

I'm pretty sure he's made his feelings known all the way along as to who he would prefer to stay in the competition.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has literally been the power behind the throne in this show.
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he'll be in agreement with the Lord.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    I wonder if he'll be in agreement with the Lord.

I'd be quite surprised if he didn't. Although that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could give ALW the night off.....he could go see his pal Simon in USA and Cam can have the throne...........