Options

Team peter or team carla ?

Wheeler2Wheeler2 Posts: 613
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm pretty sure it will get to this...

A messy divorce? Arguments over the factory .

I am more team carla than team peter , however they have both done wrong In their time ....

Comments

• Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Neither to be quite honest. They've both cheated. Carla now knows how it feels. Regarding the factory, wouldn't Carla just not put Peter's share back into her name? I don't know much about it. I'm just waiting for Rob to get found out. Couldn't stand him before and hate him even more now.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

I think this whole story is totally hypocritical. We are supposed to feel sorry for Carla after the guy she married had an affair with someone else when it was this very same way she herself got with him and in some ways it was what Carla did as she went after Peter knowing he had a young child.
  • Options
    Holz_Holz_ Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we ever need proof that sexism is still just a rife as ever, take a glance at reactions to this storyline. Peter kisses another woman on his wedding night and continues to cheat on his (pregnant) wife with her six months, lying to said mistress about loving her just to keep her sweet, and even planning, or pretending to plan, to run away with her, whilst also putting his wife through hell and basically living off her. And yet, when the truth comes out and Peter acts a bit upset, everyone immediately decides Carla is worth of no sympathy whatsoever because she's been less than saintly in the past, and forgives Peter because "he's always a cheat" and because he says he's sorry.

If Peter goes down for the murder then yeah, I'll feel bad for him for that because he genuinely didn't kill her. But beyond that, he deserves everything he's getting in my opinion.
  • Options
    Wheeler2Wheeler2 Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holz_ wrote: »
    If we ever need proof that sexism is still just a rife as ever, take a glance at reactions to this storyline. Peter kisses another woman on his wedding night and continues to cheat on his (pregnant) wife with her six months, lying to said mistress about loving her just to keep her sweet, and even planning, or pretending to plan, to run away with her, whilst also putting his wife through hell and basically living off her. And yet, when the truth comes out and Peter acts a bit upset, everyone immediately decides Carla is worth of no sympathy whatsoever because she's been less than saintly in the past, and forgives Peter because "he's always a cheat" and because he says he's sorry.

If Peter goes down for the murder then yeah, I'll feel bad for him for that because he genuinely didn't kill her. But beyond that, he deserves everything he's getting in my opinion.

I totally agree when you put it like that !
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I had to choose.....Team Carla
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said, Holz. Good post!

I'm Team Carla. Sure she had an affair with Peter as well, but doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve any sympathy for Peter's treatment of her. It's especially worse because she's pregnant.
  • Options
    MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me and the lovely Deirdre are in Peter's corner I'm afraid.
    I refuse to side with anyone who has Michelle as their team coach.

If it comes to an all out fist fight, it might get a tad trickier as by that time, they could well have Rita amongst their ranks.
    We've already seen what a devastating right-hander she delivers.

So should that happen, I might go all Switzerland and declare myself neutral.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member

THIS is what I've been trying to say, but couldn't quite put it into words as well as you. :P

Team Carla all the way!
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there some problem with Polish (?) workers at the factory when Carla got involved with disposing of a body
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Peter. He only ever wanted to be cool :(
  • Options
    boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Carla but I actually think it's more about Team Rob vs Team Peter.

Carla is stuck in the middle of that. And yes, she has made mistakes (like everyone else) but she has suffered more than most. It wasn't long ago she had to deal with Frank Foster.

It will be interesting to see what happens between Carla and Peter in a few weeks time. Peter loves her and I think that although Carla will understandably want revenge, deep down she still loves him. Just my opinion
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me and the lovely Deirdre are in Peter's corner I'm afraid.
    I refuse to side with anyone who has Michelle as their team coach.

If it comes to an all out fist fight, it might get a tad trickier as by that time, they could well have Rita amongst their ranks.
    We've already seen what a devastating right-hander she delivers.

So should that happen, I might go all Switzerland and declare myself neutral.

I'm with you Uncle Q.
    Any friend of Deirdres is a friend of mine.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    LilMissJen wrote: »
    Neither to be quite honest. They've both cheated. Carla now knows how it feels. Regarding the factory, wouldn't Carla just not put Peter's share back into her name? I don't know much about it. I'm just waiting for Rob to get found out. Couldn't stand him before and hate him even more now.

I agree with this, I will be team neither, Carla chased after Peter just as Tina did to her, no sympathy for her really.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Team Peter. He only ever wanted to be cool :(

..and make something beautiful ;)
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Carla even though I find Peter really funny too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Carla
    Peter can go do one!
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually I just think what goes around comes around. Her attitude to Tina when she was doing the same thing just a couple of years ago is laughable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with you Uncle Q.
    Any friend of Deirdres is a friend of mine.

Quality comment FGS, the Deirdre is a class act mate.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither, Their history shows eventually one or the other would get bored and something like this would happen, To be honest I am very bored of both and their turmoils.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to choose (life or death), Peter, but only because I don't loathe him as much as I do Carla. Peter doesn't go round stealing other peoples' partners and hasn't slave driven anyone until they were so exhausted they fell down stairs and died or had anyone killed by their boyfriend because she was cheating with them.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla all the way
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quality comment FGS, the Deirdre is a class act mate.
    I agree, and btw I am very happy with my new subscription to NeckFix that you recommended, so I can watch all her best scenes over and over again. :D
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    If I had to choose (life or death), Peter, but only because I don't loathe him as much as I do Carla. Peter doesn't go round stealing other peoples' partners and hasn't slave driven anyone until they were so exhausted they fell down stairs and died or had anyone killed by their boyfriend because she was cheating with them.

No competition....Peter all the way....for these very same reasons....
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I agree, and btw I am very happy with my new subscription to NeckFix that you recommended, so I can watch all her best scenes over and over again. :D

LOL quality :D.