Stephanie calls Edele a "****"

rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
On bots , I'm not exactly sure if she calls her a "dull ****" or just says "Edeles a ****" but she definetly said it.

First of all , you're not even going out with George , in fact you said you didn't even like him like that so why are you even annoyed stephanie? You're an irrelevant asshole ^_^ and Edele (even though she had some off days towards the end but given her circumstances it's understandable that she got a little frazzled and I'm sure she'll regret it) is worth ten of you anyway. I hope frenchy , Kelly an Edele team up and destroy steph at the wrap party ( with words and maybe some cut up knickers)

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat claws out.

Stephanie is much better looking to be fair.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Cat claws out.

I thought so at first, but her personality killed her appeal. Edelle as she came out of shell became more and more attractive.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck Stephanie, Edele's a kick boxer. Oops! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Girl code was kinda breached, girls will forget about a guy but not the code, this goes if you just fancy a guy too, he is out of bounds, George is creepy so his humour must be out of this world to get two girls fighting :o

I don't think Edele is into George but she was into screen time after she got her letter her personality changed.
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugsley wrote: »
    Girl code was kinda breached, girls will forget about a guy but not the code, this goes if you just fancy a guy too, he is out of bounds, George is creepy so his humour must be out of this world to get two girls fighting :o

But Stephanie didn't even like him.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugsley wrote: »

The girl code is ridiculous and childish.

On a funnier note, i bet George can't believe he has two girls who are celebs arguing over him :D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just can not believe these two beautiful ladies are scrapping over George!! :o For crying out loud, what is the world coming to? :o;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think this just proves to everyone that stephanie was never fake. if she was like 'oh i dont care im not bothered they can do what they like', thats would give people something to moan about, atleast it proves she cares as shes bothered by it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Cat claws out.

It's not really the point though , it's just gross for a woman to call another woman that she supposedly considered a friend a "****" for kissing a guy she had absolutely no interest in herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    i think this just proves to everyone that stephanie was never fake. if she was like 'oh i dont care im not bothered they can do what they like', thats would give people something to moan about, atleast it proves she cares as shes bothered by it.

Yeah but she said she didn't like him so she's still a fake basic bitch
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loving edele
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    rorybb wrote: »
    But Stephanie didn't even like him.

That's why I don't understand why she's gone all bunny boiler on Edele :confused:

She's acting like George is her boyfriend, when she made it clear on numerous occasions that she wasn't interested in him "that way"

If Edele has a bunny, I'd hide it :o
    Forum Member
    Stephanie's pride has been hurt , her parents were waiting to adopt him etc an she loved him, must be a bit :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: to be let down by someone like George.

I think George went off her in the house towards the end as she was acting a bit like a bunny burner and high maintenance and maybe he should have told her that, instead of just going onto the next one like a chancer.
  • LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    don't know why she makes a big deal about George, he ain't all that.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's for headlines, she expressed her platonic relationship with George quite loudly.
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Dramas!

Oooooooo it's like a scene straight out of Made in Chelsea......:p
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't know why she makes a big deal about George, he ain't all that.

He looks like he's been smacked in the mouth by Audley.
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually didn't Stephanie call out to Edele 'you look great' in a sarcastic tone?

She is probably just after some continuing publicity.

*Love Rat George broke my heart* in the Daily Star :o
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Dramas!

Oooooooo it's like a scene straight out of Made in Chelsea......:p

Exactly! she so up herself. She was like that with Spencer, Yes we know hes a bad boy but they weren't an item - just friends, albeit with benefits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zazaya wrote: »
    Actually didn't Stephanie call out to Edele 'you look great' in a sarcastic tone?

She is probably just after some continuing publicity.

*Love Rat George broke my heart* in the Daily Star :o

She originally , very clearly says **** and then when asked to repeat sarcastically says "you look great" , snide little bitch
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    She friendzoned him. Get over yourself Steph!

You can't label it as ''just friends'' and then act betrayed when he decides to ''hook up'' with someone else.

I'm using a lot of Made In Chelsea phrases here... Yaaaa ;)
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who does Stephanie think she's fooling sat there with that face on. For gods sake barf! She couldn't have made it clearer she only wanted friendship. Ewwwwww she makes me sick. Good on George for putting her in her place, what a joke.
    Forum Member
    Maybe after being surprised at being thrown out earlier than expected, she talked to her brother and got some advice on how to act vile and took some more lessons from watching Dee >:( - and like magic Stephanie acts like a **** on the show and gets headlines and people remember who she is again...
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    She originally , very clearly says **** and then when asked to repeat sarcastically says "you look great" , snide little bitch

Ah, thanks for clearing that up rory :)
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were united in their mutual dislike for Gary but now they turn on each other. Who will "I stand up for my friends" James side is this three-way debacle?

I can see Steph, Edele and George getting media mileage out of this "love triangle". Edele should remember her kids as she attempts to raise her profile. I believe she has more to lose than the other two.