Options

Dangerous Dean delivers a bombshell: Eastenders - Tues 23rd Dec 2014 episode thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sad that Johnny is leaving, even though it was a rushed exit, it was an emotional exit!

Hopefully Sam Strike returns in the future, I will miss him in the show hugely.
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Rubbish rush exit for Johnny! Could of waited till new year.. new start etc.

How? The character joined last Christmas, meaning the actor's contract (presuming it was a year) ran out at the same time this year, when they were filming this Christmas. He had to leave now, either now or in a few days after everything's hit the fan, but that would have been even less believable.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    I really like Emma! I hope she doesn't get killed off :(

Yeah. I feel that her
    [and Nick]
    don't have much time left in the world...

Poor woman. :(

And, I guess, poor Max? That'd be two lovers of his dead in a year! :o
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    How? The character joined last Christmas, meaning the actor's contract (presuming it was a year) ran out at the same time this year, when they were filming this Christmas. He had to leave now, either now or in a few days after everything's hit the fan, but that would have been even less believable.
    True. Would you leave knowing your Mother was raped and could be carrying the rapist child? Could you leave knowing your parents have lied to you all your life and that they have never actually been married?
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who else thinks the clip of Lauren going into Lucy's house was filmed AFTER Lucy died? She might have took part in something which made her feel the need to drink, perhaps? We didn't find out what time the video was taken.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree, That's the first episode I think since the start of this episode where I don't think it was Peter that killed Lucy.....Lauren was acting very suspiciously!
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Is it pork or beef though? :o

Not that type of sausage silly willy....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Who else thinks the clip of Lauren going into Lucy's house was filmed AFTER Lucy died? She might have took part in something which made her feel the need to drink, perhaps? We didn't find out what time the video was taken.

No, we didn't.

The way Lauren said to Emma 'Lucy made it so we could have fun without drink' [or something to that effect], am I only one who immediately thought of Lucy's coke habit?

Could Lauren have known about it all along [even partake in it], but just not know that Peter had anything to do with sourcing it?

People do have a habit of replacing one addiction with another, after all...
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Looks fantastic. Can't wait for it.
    I am out Christmas Day so there is chance I am going to have to avoid DS from 9pm till whenever I see the episode if its not at the time it airs( The family I am with are big EE fans so I should see it by 12.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not that type of sausage silly willy....;)
    Oh....I clearly don't know what you mean then :p
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Looove Kush and Shabnam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    No, we didn't.

The way Lauren said to Emma 'Lucy made it so we could have fun without drink' [or something to that effect], am I only one who immediately thought of Lucy's coke habit?

Could Lauren have known about it all along [even partake in it], but just not know that Peter had anything to do with sourcing it?

People do have a habit of replacing one addiction with another, after all...
    I can.t remember Laurens reaction to finding out Lucy was on coke(It had been in the newspaper because of Lola so it was publically known.) so you could be right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be another great twist to the storyline if Lauren was indeed a drug addict along with Lucy.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm doubting it. I think that whole drug thing was just thrown in to be another piece of the jigsaw as such and isn't meant to be a major part of the story.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused about the ending? Are Mick and Linda really not married and why is that such a big deal to get a doof doof or was it just used to show Linda panic and us to think he's going to tell Lee about him and Linda only for it to be something a lot less serious..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh....I clearly don't know what you mean then :p

Oh hush! Come off it! You know clearly well what I meant by that!:p

I'd love to munch your sausage wiener while you nibble my Christmas stuffing in my pants. ;)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching it now. I like johnnys exit storyline
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pjh8 wrote: »
    I'm confused about the ending? Are Mick and Linda really not married and why is that such a big deal to get a doof doof or was it just used to show Linda panicking and relieved Dean didn't tell Lee about them two?
    They not Married( Us and Dean found out in the summer) but it was mostly to show Linda's terror as she knows that Dean could reveal the rape at any time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    basdfg wrote: »
    Looks fantastic. Can't wait for it.
    I am out Christmas Day so there is chance I am going to have to avoid DS from 9pm till whenever I see the episode if its not at the time it airs( The family I am with are big EE fans so I should see it by 12.)
    Yeah it's tricky.

I am out on New Years Day with this shock death. The Boyfriend decided he want's to spend a New Years out in London and now I have to try and avoid twitter and all kinds of papers so it doesn't spoil until the 3rd/4th Jan :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    Looove Kush and Shabnam.

If u wanna see their kiss again, here it is...

http://thebacklot.mtvnimages.com/uploads/2014/02/LOS122IMG03.jpg?quality=0.7
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love kush
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    They not Married( Us and Dean found out in the summer) but it was mostly to show Linda's terror as she knows that Dean could reveal the rape at any time.

Ohh right,thank you.It felt very anticlimactic and pointless tbh.Obviously Lee and the family will be a bit annoyed but are the viewers supposed to care that a couple that we've known for less than a year are partners but not married? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    Ohh right,thank you.It felt very anticlimactic and pointless tbh.Obviously Lee and the family will be a bit annoyed but are the viewers supposed to care that a couple that we've known for less than a year are partners but not married? :p

I think that was the point. 'If they [Linda and Mick] can lie about that for almost 2 decades, what else have they been lying about? Can we trust them?'

I have no doubt this followed by the rape reveal will make Nancy [at least] second guess Linda's part in it...
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'm shocked that people are looking forward to the violence more than the acting. I think I'll be doing a lot of face covering during the Mick/Dean scenes on Thursday.