Revenge Season 3 US Pace (possible spoilers in this thread)

Comments

• Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it they're not creating another "thorny" poster this season? :D
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I take it they're not creating another "thorny" poster this season? :D

There is a "thorny" poster for Season 3 with Emily as a bride

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/13/revenge-emily-wedding-gown-blood/
  • CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Aiden is included in the group photo so I'm assuming he's back as a regular cast member this season? There had been some speculation about whether or not he'd be back
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member

Hmm... Find it interesting that Aiden is right next to Victoria while Daniel is next to Jack and Nolan. Nowhere near his family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovetochat wrote: »

:D Ooh, nice.
    Forum Member

Love it. Great poster.
    Forum Member
    New trailer for Season 3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43L3peUcRg
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WOW So can't wait for it to start Looks amazing :)
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

looks like Aiden becomes Victoria's toy-boy :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New trailer makes the new season look far more action packed than the last two put together. Looks more like a movie trailer than a TV series preview!
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    boab34 wrote: »
    looks like Aiden becomes Victoria's toy-boy :eek:
    Indeed...but is it what it seems? From that it looks like he's switched sides but maybe Aiden seduces Victoria to get info for Emily? Or even of his own back to protect her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing.

"And together we're going to destroy that little bitch". :D
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Amazing.

"And together we're going to destroy that little bitch". :D

I did laugh at that scene as well.

It is a fantastic trailer.
  • Mrs_Stig24Mrs_Stig24 Posts: 4,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awesome. I've been watching UK pace but can I really wait until January after that?! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does Season 3 start?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    US pace starts next Sunday, 29th September.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    US pace starts next Sunday, 29th September.

Thank you :)
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Please can anyone help with these characters is there any information these characters to return or maybe in the near future If there is thank you and if nothing at the moment thanks anyway.
    Victoria's mother after learning why Victoria is what she because of her mother and getting back her ruining her mothers relationship with that guy in S2. Victoria's mother a fresh character they could bring back if they want, maybe Emily could use her for information on Victoria or use her to get back at Victoria.

Conrad's father another fresh character to use if they want to bring him back.

Emily's mother Jennifer Jason Leigh she was in S2 here and there, the way she left felt like we haven't seen the last of Kara. Maybe they could have Kara find out Emily's her daughter and help her in her revenge against the Greysons.

The Falcon played by Susan Park another fresh character, she was in two epidoses in S2, I feeel they are not done with The Falcon yet, the way she framed Nolan for being a terrorist for the citys blackout, Nolan very pissed with her and will want revenge on her somwhow if she gets out of prison or stays in prison Nolan will get to either way sooner or later.

Emily's foster brother Eli another fresh character, he was a little help to her in one epidose S2 and a big reason why Emily was accused of starting that fire while it was him the whole time.
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Please can anyone help with these characters is there any information these characters to return or maybe in the near future If there is thank you and if nothing at the moment thanks anyway.
    Victoria's mother after learning why Victoria is what she because of her mother and getting back her ruining her mothers relationship with that guy in S2. Victoria's mother a fresh character they could bring back if they want, maybe Emily could use her for information on Victoria or use her to get back at Victoria.

Conrad's father another fresh character to use if they want to bring him back.

Emily's mother Jennifer Jason Leigh she was in S2 here and there, the way she left felt like we haven't seen the last of Kara. Maybe they could have Kara find out Emily's her daughter and help her in her revenge against the Greysons.

The Falcon played by Susan Park another fresh character, she was in two epidoses in S2, I feeel they are not done with The Falcon yet, the way she framed Nolan for being a terrorist for the citys blackout, Nolan very pissed with her and will want revenge on her somwhow if she gets out of prison or stays in prison Nolan will get to either way sooner or later.

Emily's foster brother Eli another fresh character, he was a little help to her in one epidose S2 and a big reason why Emily was accused of starting that fire while it was him the whole time.

I don't think any of these characters have been confirmed to return for Season 3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One day to go!!!

I've only ever seen Josh Bowman in Revenge, nothing else, so never heard his true (British) accent (video may contain spoilers)
    http://tvline.com/2013/09/27/revenge-spoilers-season-3-plot-emily-daniel-video/
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ana Ortiz from Ugly Betty/Devious Maids will be guest starring this season!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Revenge is back!!!

Is it just me, or does it seem like it's got a totally different vibe? More soapy, visually rich and the characters seem "harder" I.e less emotional.

Ashley's been dispatched, Jack and Charlotte seem emotionally stronger.

Jacks ultimatum can only be a good thing for the viewer i.e hopefully there will be less time wasting and more action!

Definitely seems back on track now after the confusion of Season 2.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Well I wasn't wowed by the first ep.

Lovely to see Justin Hartley though, I loved him as Green Arrow in Smallville want to see him and Emily interact soon though.

Best bits for me were Emily and Nolan interacting.

Looks like Charlotte may at least be interesting this season
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Charlotte trying to be a bitch just doesn't work. The actress just doesn't have that range. I think she'll shoot Emily though. She'll find who she really is and blame everything she's lost on her. Or they could just go the easy way and make the non-regular recurring cast member shoot her. Which would be Patrick.