Hurricane Toya is indeed boring

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
I briefly enjoyed her taking on the likes of Ash and his cronies but I do hope she is evicted in Friday. Her negativity is too much.

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has literally nothing of interest to say.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not boring!
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hurricane Toya lasted for 2 days and we've had the best 2 episodes of BB15 so far. Tonight the storm was over and it all fell a bit flat.
  • TRICKY123TRICKY123 Posts: 3,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "boring" housemate gave us the 2 best episodes of the series so far

If we have to rely on Ash & his "gang" to provide the excitement it will be very predictable
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    It's not boring!
    Too much of anything is boring. There's no substance, a hurricane is just moving air, and she says it's dissipated now without wrecking anything - her own words. Well it has wrecked her of course.

Forget cod psychological talk of her being paranoia grandiosa, deluded, mad - she's just a self-unaware, noisy cow. Can't be doing with any more of the dim bore.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TRICKY123 wrote: »
    The "boring" housemate gave us the 2 best episodes of the series so far

If we have to rely on Ash & his "gang" to provide the excitement it will be very predictable

Tonight's show contained the 2 key elements of entertainment according to Ash, drinking and smoking.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it takes her to make up her diary room monologues, she is ridiculous.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hurricane .. :eek:
    Wet fart more like. :p
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Toyas speech reminds me of Bev from Abigails Party, she is so annoying and irritating but if you stand back and listen she is hilarious.
    She talks in such patronising cliches and ridiculous rhetoric.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I wonder how long it takes her to make up her diary room monologues, she is ridiculous.

It's hard to imagine that she can believe we think her DR performances are anything other than a carefully contrived load of self obsessed rubbish.

The girl is completely deluded.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her level of self-importance is staggering. She has no idea how cringe-worthy she is with the garbage she talks. Referring to herself as "Hurricane Toya" is completely tragic. She acts like a 13 year old brat who's been allowed to think they have all the answers.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "hurricane Toya has subsided" :D

is she insane or does she have her tongue rammed in her cheek?
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be more of a Sea of Tranquility, because that's what her complexion reminds me of.

Sorry. :blush:
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    Last night's dire warnings of the consequences of being drawn into Helen's shadow were extraordinary bearing in mind that the previous week she, Pauline and Helen had been crammed into the lavatory plotting the downfall of civilisation as we know it.

The women this year all seem rather unbalanced - with the possible exception of Jale and Kimberley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya isn't interesting either speaking or shouting, having to listen to her going on and on and on is really draining.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What comes out of her mouth is a load of crap so i have found her to go from entertaining to be rather cringey now in the last 2 days

Get her out
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I briefly enjoyed her taking on the likes of Ash and his cronies but I do hope she is evicted in Friday. Her negativity is too much.

Extremely dull.

She's only got one trick & she's played that over & over again.

Also, BB giving her power has massively inflated her already considerable ego.

Her ego is now so large that Vladimir Putin is thinking of invading it!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her level of self-importance is staggering. She has no idea how cringe-worthy she is with the garbage she talks. Referring to herself as "Hurricane Toya" is completely tragic. She acts like a 13 year old brat who's been allowed to think they have all the answers.

Beware of anyone that refers to themselves in the third person, even more so when they put a moniker in front of their name, like Hurricaine, for example.:blush:
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beware of anyone that refers to themselves in the third person, even more so when they put a moniker in front of their name, like Hurricaine, for example.:blush:

Yes, that was :o:o:D
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Makosi all over again.....believes she's highly intelligent but comes out with a lot of shite!
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's more like a stiff breeze.
  • Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    Yes! She is a storm in a teacup!

*I'm here all week folks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As other have suggested, more of a stale, pungent, wind than a hurricane.