Kelly Brook Engaged?

Comments

• cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

No longer engaged....Has she married him? :O
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's a shame she doesn't have her brain in her hips, there is masses of space there.
    I think in her head is just a squirrel playing with a marble
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quelle surprise !!! Can there be anyone left for her to hook up with ! Surely to God she has been through everyone at this stage. Not a good reputation to have going forward.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's always got Cannes where she'll be 'hired' for 3 months over the summer for her 'time'. Allegedly.

She's like the UK's equivalent to Jennifer Love Hewitt! :D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No surprise there.

I'm sure Kelly will get over her current feelings quickly after this latest setback and move onto the next unsuspecting guy...only time will tell. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just think... next time, that guy could be me.
    I'll have to weigh up the pluses and minuses of this one carefully
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I think this comes under the heading off "No sh*t Sherlock!!"
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Quelle surprise !!! Can there be anyone left for her to hook up with ! Surely to God she has been through everyone at this stage. Not a good reputation to have going forward.

Her privates must be like a cave!!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow!, didn't see that coming :eek:

:p
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm absolutely staggered. They seemed like a match made in heaven. So much in common. A true meeting of mind, body and spirit.

I'm going to have to go and lie down with a damp flannel on my forehead....
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never seems to get past the 'engaged' stage does she!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    She never seems to get past the 'engaged' stage does she!

It must be written in her contract! :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many, many years ago I used to know a woman who saw getting engaged to her latest boyfriend as a perfectly normal part of the relationship "procedure", if you will.

In her mind, it wasn't something that signified the fact that her boyfriend wanted to marry her and start a family with her, it was something that had to be done, i assume, to signify his continuing interest in her.

I remember her once being really quite incredulous when one boyfriend obviously didn't get the message. I replied "Maybe it's because you've only been seeing him for 3 months?".

(Which didn't go down well :)).

Anyway, the point being that i don't think that Brook has done anything that many women probably haven't done themselves - and probably many men as well. I read about so many people getting "loved up" far too quickly and it invariably goes pear shaped.
  • dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    .........than a second hand dartboard.
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Anyone read her book ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, has she?
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been through a lot of men. Throw the domestic violence into the mix and you wonder if she is worth the hassle for any future boyfriend. Hard to see any bloke taking her seriously from now on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    In comparison to a lot of women out there I don't think Kelly has been with a lot of men, most of the time she is with them for a while too, with David the exception. She was with Jason Statham for 6/7 years and then Billy Zane, Danny Cipriani and Thom Evans. I don't think that's a lot. Besides if we all had our personal lives as news I don't think any of us would come off well. Also, I think if anyone has a "cave" between their legs it's not Kelly, there are people like Rita Ora and Kim Kardashian who've had more sausage!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can never understand the willingness to accept Ora's ex-boyfriend's remarks about her allegedly sleeping around.

Not that I keep up with that side of the showbiz world, but as I understand it, the break-up wasn't exactly amicable and he made the remark about her and, for whatever reason, people to this day have accepted it as gospel without question.

As far as Brook goes, I also don't quite get the assumption that she's had "lots of men".

Seven years with Statham, Four with Billy Zane, Three with Thom Evans. It's not like she's jumping from one to another really, is it ? Three relationships in 14 years.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    I can never understand the willingness to accept Ora's ex-boyfriend's remarks about her allegedly sleeping around.

Not that I keep up with that side of the showbiz world, but as I understand it, the break-up wasn't exactly amicable and he made the remark about her and, for whatever reason, people to this day have accepted it as gospel without question.

As far as Brook goes, I also don't quite get the assumption that she's had "lots of men".

Seven years with Statham, Four with Billy Zane, Three with Thom Evans. It's not like she's jumping from one to another really, is it ? Three relationships in 14 years.

professional bearding must be fun ;-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another PR arrangement sadly ends in tears.

I weep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    professional bearding must be fun ;-)

come on then, which one of those is supposed to be gay then?
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    She's always got Cannes where she'll be 'hired' for 3 months over the summer for her 'time'. Allegedly.

She's like the UK's equivalent to Jennifer Love Hewitt! :D

Oh aye?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's much better off without this meathead.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think it was the "gonna have to buy her own ring" bit that sealed it?