REMEMBER:EastEnders at 8:00pm tonight (Wednesday,Christmas Eve)

dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
Forum Member
EastEnders airs an extra episode tonight at 8:00pm with an 11:00pm BBC3 repeat :)

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they wasnt doing xmas eve one this year? I was shocked yesterday when they said it would be on today
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Woohoo! Not sure how the ratings would be, considering it's on a Wednesday and people may be out for Christmas eve.

I'm not expecting too much from this episode. There isn't anything going on except from the proposal, IIRC.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    I thought they wasnt doing xmas eve one this year? I was shocked yesterday when they said it would be on today
    No it's new years eve there's no episode.

Tonight at 8:00pm
    Tomorrow 9:00pm
    Boxing Day (Friday) 8:00pm
    Monday as usual
    Tuesday as usual
    New Years Day (Thursday) 8:30pm-9:30pm
    Friday 2nd as usual. :)
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Woohoo! Not sure how the ratings would be, considering it's on a Wednesday and people may be out for Christmas eve.

I'm not expecting too much from this episode. There isn't anything going on except from the proposal, IIRC.
    5.9m I reckon.
    It goes against a network premiere James Bond (How festive) on ITV which of course gets a corrie lead in.

The BBC should have trailed tonights 8:00pm episode.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    5.9m I reckon.
    It goes against a network premiere James Bond (How festive) on ITV which of course gets a corrie lead in.

exactly, from looking at tv listings I am gonna watch EE on Iplayer and watch James bond. I'm not even a big bond fan but Daniel Craig 😍😍😍😍
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5.9m I reckon.

And EastEnders is with a rape reveal?

Corrie won't be much of a lead in for Skyfall seeing as Corrie will probably below below 7m tonight against Toy Story 3.
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And EastEnders is with a rape reveal?

Corrie won't be much of a lead in for Skyfall seeing as Corrie will probably below below 7m tonight against Toy Story 3.

Haha. Well said!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's new years eve there's no episode.

Tonight at 8:00pm
    Tomorrow 9:00pm
    Boxing Day (Friday) 8:00pm
    Monday as usual
    Tuesday as usual
    New Years Day (Thursday) 8:30pm-9:30pm
    Friday 2nd as usual. :)

Are you a talking TV guide for EastEnders?? In pretty sure if people want to watch it, they will :)
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you a talking TV guide for EastEnders?? In pretty sure if people want to watch it, they will :)

So now people need permission to post threads about Christmas episode times???

I bet you wouldn't have made such a comment if this was a corrie thread
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was in reply to a question i had and there is no need to be rude
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now people need permission to post threads about Christmas episode times???

I bet you wouldn't have made such a comment if this was a corrie thread

Why would you even post such things? What's the point, as I said if people wanted to watch them they would!

What are you on about if it was a corrie thread? :D!! What difference does it make what soap it was!

Edit : why is the poster advertising EastEnders in another thread? Lol :).... Seems habit... Pointless
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would you even post such things? What's the point, as I said if people wanted to watch them they would!

What are you on about if it was a corrie thread? :D!! What difference does it make what soap it was!

Edit : why is the poster advertising EastEnders in another thread? Lol :).... Seems habit... Pointless

Your comment was pretty rude so you'll excuse me for thinking about the agenda
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who died and made david_leeward a moderator?