Julie..."God forgive them"!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
Forum Member
Not sure if there is a thread mentioning this already but when Julie said in the diary room "God forgive them" I nearly fell off my chair laughuing, she has such a high opinion of herself, and her "would they treat their nana like this?" well they wopuld if thier Nana gave a banana a blow job and constantly bitched about people behind their back! I cannot believe she is accusing people of being two faced when only the other night she was having her foot massaged by Danica telling her she loved her and she wouldnt be voted out then went straight in to the DR and nominated her!!! She really is delusional!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Not sure if there is a thread mentioning this already but when Julie said in the diary room "God forgive them" I nearly fell off my chair laughuing, she has such a high opinion of herself, and her "would they treat their nana like this?" well they wopuld if thier Nana gave a banana a blow job and constantly bitched about people behind their back! I cannot believe she is accusing people of being two faced when only the other night she was having her foot massaged by Danica telling her she loved her and she wouldnt be voted out then went straight in to the DR and nominated her!!! She really is delusional!!!

That's why I like her she makes me laugh, wonder if she is religious.....Julie enjoyed that banana, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was the cherub I felt for.
    Haven't we established they are all two faced, the others(not Julian) haven't stopped bitching behind Julies back for 2 days, Now Coleen loves them all so much, even when twisting that knife in Martins back, (I lost count how many times she told us how she really loves him) and Ash is like a son to her.(sweet)

When you nominate two people as they all do, there must be one you hope will go more than the other......They are all two faced where nominations are concerned but they have to do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suppose it was the only response she could come out with as at last the housemates had seen her dark side and crucified her well and proper!
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiss of death
    Mike had to sit on the stairs, Julie goes to vote.
    kisses Mike as she went into the DR (nominated him) them kissed him on the way out.

Julie after she found out she was put up,
    "After I have just been chit on, it's the 2 faces that gets me."
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    That's why I like her she makes me laugh, wonder if she is religious.....Julie enjoyed that banana, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was the cherub I felt for.
    Haven't we established they are all two faced, the others(not Julian) haven't stopped bitching behind Julies back for 2 days, Now Coleen loves them all so much, even when twisting that knife in Martins back, (I lost count how many times she told us how she really loves him) and Ash is like a son to her.(sweet)

When you nominate two people as they all do, there must be one you hope will go more than the other......They are all two faced where nominations are concerned but they have to do it.

Interestingly, Coleen said that you feel bad to be nominated, but then you have to realise, that you go in and give two names.
    Julian, later on, told Julie the very same thing, pointing out, that it's fair in that respect, but Julie would have none of it, claiming it is not fair at all.
    To me, Julie came across as thinking she had a god given right not to be nominated. :confused:

I think the epitome of being two faced, was Julie, going up to Mike, kissing him on both cheeks, going into the DR, nominating him, coming back out, going straight over to him, kissing him again (not sure if there was another I love you thrown in at that point), then sauntering off.

Now whilst I have always said, that someone coming out of the DR and hugging someone they have just nominated, has been done since BB began, and I wouldn't call that two faced. But to hug them right before you go in, nominate them, come straight back out and hug them again.... I've never seen that in any BB series.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That WAS hilarious--nearly as funny as when she blubbed over anti-Pensioners' bias. Her total lack of self-awareness was gobsmacking! But LESS nasty than Coleen's panicky herdings, lies, and desperation to fool all with her fake emotional incontinence.
    Forum Member
    Olive2 wrote: »
    Kiss of death
    kisses Mike as she went into the DR (nominated him) them kissed him on the way out.

Remind me, was that before or after they kissed and hugged her.

They are all doing it, Julies blatant, and maybe felt guilty, she wasn't nasty about him in the D/R but nominated him...Is there ant doubt in your mind that Mike wouldn't have nominated her if he hadn't been banned?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Kiss of death

Big Brother Live‏@BBUKLive
    12.42pm: Julie is being prickly with The Situation as he failed to make her a chicken sandwich.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    That was hilarious. No wonder nearly every thread on the front page is about her ( or Julian ). They're the only ones entertaining us.
    If she goes tomorrow what are we going to talk about ?...Martin ? Lorenzo ?
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Interestingly, Coleen said that you feel bad to be nominated, but then you have to realise, that you go in and give two names.
    Julian, later on, told Julie the very same thing, pointing out, that it's fair in that respect, but Julie would have none of it, claiming it is not fair at all.
    To me, Julie came across as thinking she had a god given right not to be nominated. :confused:

I think the epitome of being two faced, was Julie, going up to Mike, kissing him on both cheeks, going into the DR, nominating him, coming back out, going straight over to him, kissing him again (not sure if there was another I love you thrown in at that point), then sauntering off.

Now whilst I have always said, that someone coming out of the DR and hugging someone they have just nominated, has been done since BB began, and I wouldn't call that two faced. But to hug them right before you go in, nominate them, come straight back out and hug them again.... I've never seen that in any BB series.

The bit about you nominate therefore should expect to be nominated is so true, but we see it all the time on BB where when the nominations are announced the chosen ones don't grasp that until they calm down, Julie gave a little laugh I thought when she said "it's not fair" and Julien later on said you feel like "well f*** them all" it's normal reaction, Julie isn't any different just a lot older..........I thought she was comedy gold in the D/R but then a little sad that she really didn't understand how/why they had all turned against her.

I will maintain the vote for Mike was guilty conscience, it was very strange, not nasty though as her reasons were nice especially as we later saw them all talking to Mike about his up and down moods.
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remind me, was that before or after they kissed and hugged her.

They are all doing it, Julies blatant, and maybe felt guilty, she wasn't nasty about him in the D/R but nominated him...Is there ant doubt in your mind that Mike wouldn't have nominated her if he hadn't been banned?

It was before and after she nominated Mike, do you watch the show.
    I think Mike would have nominated Julie the other boys did, but then we will never know.

No doubt judge.
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe Julie had a really lovely Nana and she is acting the part? Maybe she doesnt realise that we didnt all watch Coronation St or that we didnt know who JG is? Maybe she doesnt realise that fame is fleeting and there are worthier icons.

It hasnt been a good month for Julie let alone a Goodyear.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member

She is an actress .. they do not know when to turn off .. if ever :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nasty little boys:D

(sadly two of those young lads are in their 30's:D)

go figure:D
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    The bit about you nominate therefore should expect to be nominated is so true, but we see it all the time on BB where when the nominations are announced the chosen ones don't grasp that until they calm down, Julie gave a little laugh I thought when she said "it's not fair" and Julien later on said you feel like "well f*** them all" it's normal reaction, Julie isn't any different just a lot older..........I thought she was comedy gold in the D/R but then a little sad that she really didn't understand how/why they had all turned against her.

I will maintain the vote for Mike was guilty conscience, it was very strange, not nasty though as her reasons were nice especially as we later saw them all talking to Mike about his up and down moods.

You thought it was comedy gold, I saw it as staggeringly hypocritical, and bitter.
    We all see things differently, doesn't mean one of us is right and the other wrong, we just perceived the event very differently ;)
    I'm really not bothered about reasons given for nominating, as I think every HM has at one point in time given a poor/weak reason for nominating someone. But I think the oddest one so far, was Martin complaining about the e-cig and not liking the smell of tobacco before going to bed :confused:
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she didn't say "for they know not what they do". I was waiting for it and it didn't come.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe it was a homage to his Italian roots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Kiss of death

Such an excellent point and its for situations like this that so many dont like her serves her right. :D
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I found that interesting too....pity that Coleen felt the need to cry for 5 hours and guilt trip all the others.;)

As for Julie....:D that was just so delusional, not sure she really believed it tbh, I think she may have been talking or cussing those who jumped ship, it was funny though for me, she is a bit mad sometimes but hilarious all the same.:D
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was so funny!!Lol!! How can anyone take offence at that!! It was just classic!! She has made me chuckle like no other HMs this year - NONE!! Julian comes a close second and I want him to win!!
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've come to the conclusion that Julie really doesn't see herself as others see her.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was so funny!!Lol!! How can anyone take offence at that!! It was just classic!! She has made me chuckle like no other HMs this year - NONE!! Julian comes a close second and I want him to win!!

Indeed, comedy gold:D
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Indeed, comedy gold:D

It was gold! I am chuckling reading this thread! I think people dont get her, yes she is batty, yes she backstabs - they all do! I have just enjoyed watching her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother Live‏@BBUKLive
    12.42pm: Julie is being prickly with The Situation as he failed to make her a chicken sandwich.

Can she not make her own sandwich ? :confused:
    if he made every one elses but hers then that would have been nasty and childish behaviour.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to say that the banana thing with Julie was very cringeworthy and quite sickening, so quite shocked that you found it amusing!

I think that Julie deserves all the bitching behind her back considering how nasty she has been and how she has tried to cheat with her nominating, taking Harvey into the loo and telling him to go with Lorenzo and also with Sam when she said Danica next.

I also think that Coleen does like Martin but we have seen in the dr ourselves that they have to give a good reason for nominating and if not they keep pusing for more information and I think that this is why we see some strange reasons. I think that Coleen would have been quite happy just nominating Julie this week and nobody else but as she had to give a good reason for Martin she then said she loved him because she felt so bad. So I did not think that Coleen twisted the knife in Martins back at all! Plus Martin has nominated her the once too, its all part and parcel of the game.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she didn't say "for they know not what they do". I was waiting for it and it didn't come.

It is no coincidence that there were 13 HMs at the beginning and one among their number has been betrayed. Julie will suffer for all us sinners.:(