Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 109)

Comments

• callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene reminded me of how much I wanted Steven to teach Brendan how to cook. I was happy when he agreed and then Noah just had to join. Ruined what could have been a cute moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't sleep :(

And watchin Pocahontas :o

...and the old talking willow tree had just given her the power of ENGLISH so she can be a tramp with John Smith. FURREALS.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I can't sleep :(

And watchin Pocahontas :o

...and the old talking willow tree had just given her the power of ENGLISH so she can be a tramp with John Smith. FURREALS.

Maybe that's what happened to Doug. The tree in the village gave him the power of GAY so he could be boring with Ste. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe that's what happened to Doug. The tree in the village gave him the power of GAY so he could be boring with Ste. :p

More like it AWOKE the GAY that was already sleepwalking, as some might say :p

And then it wasn't a tree. It was the magic that's in the reflected light off Ste's disco ball ;).
    Douglas found it, hung it up, it hypnotized him, and he stared at it for too long :(

Maybe getting knocked in the head by Declan's football is the cure.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Maybe getting knocked in the head by Declan's football is the cure.

Oh, that would be so funny! :o Doug gets concussed and wakes up straight again. :D

Storyliners, please take note. :cool:
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that would be so funny! :o Doug gets concussed and wakes up straight again. :D

That would be good, wakes up in hospital with Ste holding his hand, and goes, me gay, furreals I like the ladies, always have, always will. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ha! Right?!

It just seemed like a power his football would have, with Declan's stupid gay questions and all :p

And I'm surprised the show hasn't done one of their sexuality conversions by way of head trauma by now :rolleyes:
    You're slipping, HO :cool:

*crosses fingers Doug could get turned back*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Jeff would go back if he was asked.

So why hasn't he been asked yet HOs producers?

For gods sake why?

Send him to Abersoch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Apparently Jeff would go back if he was asked.

So why hasn't he been asked yet HOs producers?

For gods sake why?

Send him to Abersoch.

It'd be too unrealistic.

They can't bring back the serial killer when they've turned a non-sexuality storyline into an obvious sexuality-storyline that's all about 100% sexuality and that. ;)

Maybe he can turn on to men, he and Brendan become friends, and kill Doug as a gift of friendship.
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be afraid if they brought Jeff back that it wouldn't be believable.

If they want him to come back, they need to work on the storyline hard and put every detail into it...which isn't HO's strong point :o

ETA: Ooo, Emmett's tweeting about The Fall.

I'm getting all excited for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't start worrying about things being believable now, that would be about 16 years late.

What would be so amazing about him escaping from a mental hospital, he is a clever old geezer. :D
    Forum Member
    Well Silas could walk through locked doors, so it must be a breeze to walk out of a mental institution.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    ETA: Ooo, Emmett's tweeting about The Fall.

I'm getting all excited for it.

I'm trying to get some info out of him :D

Morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Morning!

Ha! Please do.

I'm so jealous that you get to send messages to him :p
    Forum Member
    Also, mojo, loved your answer on ESF to the person who told you to keep the Stendan shipping to your personal tumblr.
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Also, mojo, loved your answer on ESF to the person who told you to keep the Stendan shipping to your personal tumblr.

My answer should have been this really.

But honestly :rolleyes:. And anyway it's my bloody website I'll post whatever I want.
    Forum Member
    My answer should have been this really.

But honestly :rolleyes:. And anyway it's my bloody website I'll post whatever I want.

:D:D

Yeah, exactly. I couldn't believe it when I saw them trying to tell you what to do. Especially since, like you said, you keep up to date with everything Brendan does and it just so happens that soon, he'll be kissing Ste. That's not your problem. That's Brendan's. Let them take it up with him. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Mojo I read that as well, I laughed so much at 'Okay, but I won't be.' Brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Yeah Mojo I read that as well, I laughed so much at 'Okay, but I won't be.' Brilliant :D

I did write "Thanks for your opinion, but" then I thought I should only thank them if I'm sincere. So I didn't :D

And exactly tezza. Go tell that to Brendan.

And get a hammer to the face.

ETA: I'm not saying that's what I want to happen but what would happen...just in case anyone thinks I'm condoning violence or something! ;)
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member

Morning!
    Pump him, mojo. Pump him hard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pump him, mojo. Pump him hard.

And when you have finished doing that, ask him some questions about the fall. ;)
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    And when you have finished doing that, ask him some questions about the fall. ;)
    :cool:
    Forum Member
    Yeah, can you imagine Brendan's response to someone telling a person not to ship Stendan on a Brendan-related site?

Firstly, I imagine, he'd be a bit "Ooh there's a website about me."

But then he'd get angry. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did write "Thanks for your opinion, but" then I thought I should only thank them if I'm sincere. So I didn't :D

Ha! Yeah, no reason to thank them with the way they wrote it. They could have been a bit nicer about it :p

And the 'I'm not a Stug fan but..' just makes you think that they could be a Stug fan.
This discussion has been closed.