Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Trusting Mound, I believe she was married before Voice husband.

Didn't she go nuts at a gig when a woman in the audience jumped up and kissed him? She jumped on the woman and slapped or something like that.

I think she harshly shamed the woman, told her to act like a human being or classy person. I applaud her for it actually. He himself pushed a fan away or slapped her in the face when the fan crabbed his junk. Can't blame either one of them.

Anyone who is even a bit of a country fan would know both of them.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who calls their son Tug FFS!! :o:blush:
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    I am not sure of all the details of the tape but my friend was shown it by the older guy featured in the video. . I know it contains full sex with the young sport star as a bottom through. I don't think it's intended to be released as the older guy has a media related job( through not front of camera)

That doesn't sound true at all - no-one goes around showing colleagues or friends sex videos that they star in regardless of who the partner was.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    That doesn't sound true at all - no-one goes around showing colleagues or friends sex videos that they star in regardless of who the partner was.

Hmm well you say that but i have known men to show other men video's of their "conquests" so it is not unheard of.
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    dgi_m wrote: »
    Where would one find these alleged pics of the diver?

Google? ;)
  • Options
    dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Google? ;)
    I was hoping for something a bit more specific...

edit: the ones I've got definitely aren't him
  • Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Even if you had never heard of them, the clues were still easy to follow. All you had to do was google pop star born in 1998. Look for a persons name on her first album and then see who is wife is. I thought the poster did a great job with his clues.

I'm really surprised people haven't heard of the man in question. I agree he hasn't had many hits over here but he is such a massive star in america, I have seen him on TV shows and stuff a few times.

*whispers* maybe you mean 1989? Just a thought. It may make guessing easier. ..
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This youngish Modern Family actress yelled at a valet guy the other night because he didn't bring her car up first. There were three other people in the line but she told him "i'm a celebrity and it's important that i leave right now." When he ignored her she started screaming at him.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This youngish Modern Family actress yelled at a valet guy the other night because he didn't bring her car up first. There were three other people in the line but she told him "i'm a celebrity and it's important that i leave right now." When he ignored her she started screaming at him.

Really, she is only say 5 or 6!!!!:D

The oldest Dumfy(sp), is suppose to be really sweet in real life, she had a kidney transplant a few years back and takes no crap from the Glee posing singer.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Really, she is only say 5 or 6!!!!:D

The oldest Dumfy(sp), is suppose to be really sweet in real life, she had a kidney transplant a few years back and takes no crap from the Glee posing singer.

She's had a rough time with an abusive/stalker boyfriend so I can understand her having an off day or feeling the need to get away from somewhere quick.
  • Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two girls have had a rough time in the past few years, Princess Sofia had an abusive mother too and is living with her brother iirc. But I can see the elder one having an urgency after getting a restraining order against HSM3 actor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's had a rough time with an abusive/stalker boyfriend so I can understand her having an off day or feeling the need to get away from somewhere quick.

There is no excuse for the "don't you know who i am?" act. Good on the valet for ignoring the brat.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah, and we don't know how the valet boy acted. These blinds always paint the celeb in a bad light, but many times they are reacting to rudeness from other people too.

Apparently her abusive ex choked her while pushing her against a car, to a point she couldn't breathe at all, in a parking lot. That might be a huge trigger for her. Just saying..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This C- celeb came home and found this strawberry blond mainly tv presenter in their wardrobe, trying on their clothes, and filming themself.

The citrus flavoured presenter is now threatening to release footage of the incident.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    This C- celeb came home and found this strawberry blond mainly tv presenter in their wardrobe, trying on their clothes, and filming themself.

The citrus flavoured presenter is now threatening to release footage of the incident.
    Well the presenter is clearly Mr Francis, no idea about the C- Celeb.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    to be fair I imagine the not quite a lime was trying on clothes and filming as part of the show where he goes 'in the padlock' which is why it will be shown....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently her abusive ex choked her while pushing her against a car, to a point she couldn't breathe at all, in a parking lot. That might be a huge trigger for her. Just saying..

Then she should hire a driver or get a friend/family member to drive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then she should hire a driver or get a friend/family member to drive.

Maybe she did. We don't know. I'm giving her millions of excuses for possibly being in a pissy mood, after her bf tried to kill her. These few lines in a blind are not enough to pass any judgement on her.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she did. We don't know. I'm giving her millions of excuses for possibly being in a pissy mood, after her bf tried to kill her. These few lines in a blind are not enough to pass any judgement on her.

I totally agree. There are a few occasions where pushing in line are forgivable, if that's really what happened and it wasn't just the Valet covering butt, and this is one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    >:( The revamp of the CDAN site makes the DS revamp look 100% perfect.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( The revamp of the CDAN site makes the DS revamp look 100% perfect.

It's awful! None of the links via the AGC blind site are working any more.
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair I imagine the not quite a lime was trying on clothes and filming as part of the show where he goes 'in the padlock' which is why it will be shown....

Yes, so can't really see what the blind is about tbh. Everyone who watches knows it's all part of the show.
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »

Sorry to sound dumb but can I have another clue for Mr Francis
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Sorry to sound dumb but can I have another clue for Mr Francis
    He who presents a Juicey programme on ITV2 and goes into famous people's houses.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »

Well he's very good friends with a spicey singer and her long term chef/boyband partner but surely she's higher than C list
This discussion has been closed.