Bit of a school maam in those specs !

Far more like a sexy secretary.
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    Yawnity yawn, do come up with something original

But that's how she makes me feel as well. She's incredibly annoying and the reason I don't watch the show. People are allowed to not like her.
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Susanna has perfected the art of smiling into the camera....

If there was an annual award ceremony for ... Smile of the Year...

Susanna would be taking home the trophy every year
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    But that's how she makes me feel as well. She's incredibly annoying and the reason I don't watch the show. People are allowed to not like her.

People are indeed allowed not to like her.

However, when somebody has posted the same thing about 150 times in this very thread, you do start to wonder what the agenda is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    People are indeed allowed not to like her.

However, when somebody has posted the same thing about 150 times in this very thread, you do start to wonder what the agenda is.

Maybe so ITV get the hint, that for the most part she not liked and maybe why the programme is a mess, and losing viewers.
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Maybe so ITV get the hint, that for the most part she not liked and maybe why the programme is a mess, and losing viewers.

I find it highly unlikely that ITV are going to go searching random forum threads looking for feedback.

Even if they did, I doubt it would take long for them to realise that you have pretty much posted the same thing 170 times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes guys, lets stop the constant bickering.....

whatever happened to Peace and Love ?

http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/1189/Beatles-Love-and-Peace#.VR2r3Y4pPgI

• Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not Susannah's fault.

Whoever's presenting them ITV's morning shows have been a bit of a ratings disaster for a long time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sue was prob brought in originally to boost ratings an interest

the breakfast show given a makeover

Kate Garraway just was nt doing it anymore
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    It's not Susannah's fault.

Whoever's presenting them ITV's morning shows have been a bit of a ratings disaster for a long time.

Well it partly her fault, as she became really full of her self when she was on Strickly come Dancing, and turned what was up to then liked into being disliked, and this carried on when she jumped the Beeb ship for mega money on ITV, and carried on coming across as 'oh look at me'
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it partly her fault, as she became really full of her self when she was on Strickly come Dancing, and turned what was up to then liked into being disliked, and this carried on when she jumped the Beeb ship for mega money on ITV, and carried on coming across as 'oh look at me'

I can see why Susanna moved from BBC to ITV and it might not have just been about the money. If u were having to travel from London to Salford everyday and was given the chance to work in London I think you would take it. I certainly would she also gets to spend more time with her boys who are growing up. Parents will know that you want to spend as much time as possible with your kids as one minute they are babes and the next they are grunting teenagers and I think Susanna's oldest boy turned 13 last week so the grunting wont be far away
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sue looking gorgeous in a pink dress today Mon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a Bella Magazine article on her, not good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bella magazine piece about Susanna Reid and GMB from Bob_Knoobb on the GMB thread

Susanna Pulled Off Air – Are colleagues tired of her ‘attention seeking’?

Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid has certainly been hitting the headlines recently. First she conducted an extremely flirty interview with David Beckham, followed by a similarly giggly display with the Prime Minister, then she appeared on TV wearing glasses (citing an eye infection) and finally her dress split live on the show so she had to be pulled off air.
    But the question some colleagues are asking is: is this all just a coincidence or is she trying to grab the spotlight on purpose?
    Bella has spoken to a TV insider who claims that some of her Good Morning Britain colleagues think she’s exaggerated these antics to get people talking about her.
    The source close to the show claimed: ‘I hear Susanna‘s not always the popular person on set and some of the team are convinced these shenanigans - including the “kooky” glasses and dress “oops” malfunction - were her attention seeking way to get into the papers.’
    So has Susanna gone too far this time?
    The dress splitting incident happened when she was halfway through presenting a news bulletin with co-hosts Kate Garraway and John Stapleton just before Easter. Her rather snugly fitting dress split at the seams on air and she was forced to dash off the set.
    Kate told viewers: ‘Susanna has just nipped out of the studio with a slight wardrobe malfunction… It was ripped apart. I tried to help but there was nothing I could do.’
    Susanna and Kate could be heard giggling during the bulletin, and a microphone seemed to pick up on Suse saying ‘bra’ while getting changed.
    After changing out of her pink dress into a figure hugging orange number, Kate and John gave her a huge round of applause.
    ‘My dress broke!’ the 44 year old admitted. ‘During the news bulletin, the back just split open. Backstage, the wardrobe woman was trying to sew me in, but physics and my sheer width were proving to be a bit of an obstacle.’
    She continued ‘I think no one would have noticed - it’s almost exactly the same dress.’
    We’re not so sure!
    It was the second time that week Susanna was splashed over newspapers. Her new glasses caused quite a stir on Twitter.
    One viewer said: ‘Susanna Reid looks hot wearing them glasses,’ while another noted: ‘Susanna Reid’s carrying off the glasses look this morning #specsappeal.’
    Even Kate said she liked her wearing them.
    Perhaps her glasses were an attempt to look more intellectual, as our insider alleges Susanna is desperate to be taken more seriously, claiming that she sees Sky’s Kay Burley, 54, as a huge ‘rival’ and would like to emulate her career.*
    ‘Susanna’s seen the plaudits Kay’s been getting for her political interviews and wants a bit for herself,’ our source claimed. ‘I think she wants to be Britain’s First Lady of News.’*
    Susanna launched Good Morning Britain last April when she was poached by ITV after almost 20 years at the BBC. But she’s said to be concerned that after a year it’s not the success story she hoped for and doesn’t want to be the next Christine Bleakley, who was lured to ITV from BBC to host the doomed Daybreak.
    Our insider alleged: ‘Some might say Susanna’s career has stalled a bit in that I don’t think there are any prime- time TV offers at the moment. She may fear she’ll end up like Christine. Right now she wants to be relevant again.’
    Bella’s source also claims Susanna is keen to be the ‘real star’ of GMB and is frustrated that it’s not happening.
    ‘GMB works because it’s a team, not just because of her,’ we’re told. ‘She’s quite frustrated.’
    Just 18 months ago Susanna was the nation’s golden girl after finishing runner-up in the 2013 series of Strictly Come Dancing.
    While she was competing she upped her profile by attending lots of celebrity events, and she took part in the Strictly tour afterwards. The show boosted her popularity as viewers saw a different side to her personality. She was also voted the most popular BBC Breakfast presenter of all time, which may have helped convince ITV that she should front their new morning breakfast show, and she was signed in a big money deal.
    But just days before her move it was announced she’d split from her partner of 16 years, Dom Cotton, the father of her three sons, Sam 13, Finn, 10, and Jack nine. They all still live together in the family home in South London, and while Dom has a new girlfriend it’s thought Susanna is single.
    After eye infections and bursting seams, we hope Suse has an easier time in the office this week…

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Bella magazine piece about Susanna Reid and GMB from Bob_Knoobb on the GMB thread

Susanna Pulled Off Air – Are colleagues tired of her ‘attention seeking’?

Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid has certainly been hitting the headlines recently. First she conducted an extremely flirty interview with David Beckham, followed by a similarly giggly display with the Prime Minister, then she appeared on TV wearing glasses (citing an eye infection) and finally her dress split live on the show so she had to be pulled off air.
    But the question some colleagues are asking is: is this all just a coincidence or is she trying to grab the spotlight on purpose?
    Bella has spoken to a TV insider who claims that some of her Good Morning Britain colleagues think she’s exaggerated these antics to get people talking about her.
    The source close to the show claimed: ‘I hear Susanna‘s not always the popular person on set and some of the team are convinced these shenanigans - including the “kooky” glasses and dress “oops” malfunction - were her attention seeking way to get into the papers.’
    So has Susanna gone too far this time?
    The dress splitting incident happened when she was halfway through presenting a news bulletin with co-hosts Kate Garraway and John Stapleton just before Easter. Her rather snugly fitting dress split at the seams on air and she was forced to dash off the set.
    Kate told viewers: ‘Susanna has just nipped out of the studio with a slight wardrobe malfunction… It was ripped apart. I tried to help but there was nothing I could do.’
    Susanna and Kate could be heard giggling during the bulletin, and a microphone seemed to pick up on Suse saying ‘bra’ while getting changed.
    After changing out of her pink dress into a figure hugging orange number, Kate and John gave her a huge round of applause.
    ‘My dress broke!’ the 44 year old admitted. ‘During the news bulletin, the back just split open. Backstage, the wardrobe woman was trying to sew me in, but physics and my sheer width were proving to be a bit of an obstacle.’
    She continued ‘I think no one would have noticed - it’s almost exactly the same dress.’
    We’re not so sure!
    It was the second time that week Susanna was splashed over newspapers. Her new glasses caused quite a stir on Twitter.
    One viewer said: ‘Susanna Reid looks hot wearing them glasses,’ while another noted: ‘Susanna Reid’s carrying off the glasses look this morning #specsappeal.’
    Even Kate said she liked her wearing them.
    Perhaps her glasses were an attempt to look more intellectual, as our insider alleges Susanna is desperate to be taken more seriously, claiming that she sees Sky’s Kay Burley, 54, as a huge ‘rival’ and would like to emulate her career.*
    ‘Susanna’s seen the plaudits Kay’s been getting for her political interviews and wants a bit for herself,’ our source claimed. ‘I think she wants to be Britain’s First Lady of News.’*
    Susanna launched Good Morning Britain last April when she was poached by ITV after almost 20 years at the BBC. But she’s said to be concerned that after a year it’s not the success story she hoped for and doesn’t want to be the next Christine Bleakley, who was lured to ITV from BBC to host the doomed Daybreak.
    Our insider alleged: ‘Some might say Susanna’s career has stalled a bit in that I don’t think there are any prime- time TV offers at the moment. She may fear she’ll end up like Christine. Right now she wants to be relevant again.’
    Bella’s source also claims Susanna is keen to be the ‘real star’ of GMB and is frustrated that it’s not happening.
    ‘GMB works because it’s a team, not just because of her,’ we’re told. ‘She’s quite frustrated.’
    Just 18 months ago Susanna was the nation’s golden girl after finishing runner-up in the 2013 series of Strictly Come Dancing.
    While she was competing she upped her profile by attending lots of celebrity events, and she took part in the Strictly tour afterwards. The show boosted her popularity as viewers saw a different side to her personality. She was also voted the most popular BBC Breakfast presenter of all time, which may have helped convince ITV that she should front their new morning breakfast show, and she was signed in a big money deal.
    But just days before her move it was announced she’d split from her partner of 16 years, Dom Cotton, the father of her three sons, Sam 13, Finn, 10, and Jack nine. They all still live together in the family home in South London, and while Dom has a new girlfriend it’s thought Susanna is single.
    After eye infections and bursting seams, we hope Suse has an easier time in the office this week…

Brilliant, hopefully this in the start of the end for this 'O look at me, I am so talented' SR.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant, hopefully this in the start of the end for this 'O look at me, I am so talented' SR.

I dont think The glasses were an attention seeking thing as her eye did look bad.

The dress malfunction I dont get as she is quite slim but some times it looks like she has a little pot belly and other times not. But I know that around there time of the month a womens weight can vary so maybe it was that. Personally I would be embarrassed if my clothes split so I cant see her wanting it to happen.

To be honest she is must better than Kay Burley in my opinion.

Susanna shouldnt feel like she has to compete with others but I suppose as she heads towards 50 and the things that come with it such as Menopause she will want to stay current and attractive.

But i am a fan and love Susanna and think she is great on GMB
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usual ITV tactic - hire in someone from the BBC in the hope the audience will follow. They don't and actually resent the huge sums of money the person is allegedly being paid (in Reid's case ITV were so worried they put out a press release saying she wasn't being paid £1 million a year and revealing her actual salary). ITV never learn.
  • Options
    secret lovesecret love Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Well, I like her - its Garraway that irritates me. She needs to go! Her constant interupting is very off putting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Usual ITV tactic - hire in someone from the BBC in the hope the audience will follow. They don't and actually resent the huge sums of money the person is allegedly being paid (in Reid's case ITV were so worried they put out a press release saying she wasn't being paid £1 million a year and revealing her actual salary). ITV never learn.

Maybe they will this time after SR gone, she was so far the biggest mistake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susanna is wearing a short dress today on gmb
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Susanna is wearing a short dress today on gmb

Glad I am not watching...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sue is numero uno foxy TV Presenter at the moment

we just cant get enough of the babe !
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    I just love her to bits , lovely lovely person.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I like her - its Garraway that irritates me. She needs to go! Her constant interupting is very off putting.
    Charlotte is back soon after the election apparently. Garraway will be the one to make way for sure:)