Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    first link ones are nicer
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For that price.....NEITHER!! The second pair are too plain and the first pair are FAR too expensive. I bought a really good pair from Primark yesterday for £15
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither, they both look a bit cheap for the price. I think wrangler and diesel are far nicer.
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, they both look cheap. .

When it comes to jeans, you have style over quality with brands. I would always choose Levi's, Diesel, Lee and Wrangler over names such as Armani, Ted Baker, D&G etc. I bought a pair of Moschino jeans a few years back - paid over the odds and they were crap.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Armani jeans are so 1980s! Levi's, Lee and Wrangler are also outdated brands, my Dad wears them.

My fav at the moment are Ted Baker just because they are an excellent fit on me. Second fav are Diesel. Hilfiger is also not that bad though you have to be careful on the type of cut else you will look like your old man!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They're overpriced, I like Levi's, H&M's own brand and Ted Baker myself.
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    armani jeans sell really well in the shop i work in! fashion people, fashion!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    armani jeans sell really well in the shop i work in! fashion people, fashion!

The only people I've seen wearing Armani jeans are chavs. You might not want to hear that, but it's true. So if that's fashion, I'll pass Ta.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    Armani jeans are so 1980s! Levi's, Lee and Wrangler are also outdated brands, my Dad wears them.

My fav at the moment are Ted Baker just because they are an excellent fit on me. Second fav are Diesel. Hilfiger is also not that bad though you have to be careful on the type of cut else you will look like your old man!

Hilfiger is crap, plain and simple. Over priced tat over here, cheap as chips in America and people still don't want to buy them.

Levis, Lee and wrangler are what made jeans, they will never be outdated, only the 'yoof' of today would think that.
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »

You've gotta be kidding, right? Levi's are timeless, always have been. Levi's could never be outdated, they represent quality in jeans and cater to just about every market imagineable, try checking out their range!

Go to House of Fraser website Jean section.
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/men%27s+designer+jeans/200,default,sc.html
    Jeans of the month: Levi's 519s

Same goes for Lee & Wrangler, check their websites. And Diesel are fantastic in quality, fit and style!

Hilfiger.... *facepalm*! Says it all really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find jeans to be a nightmare to buy, but when I do find a good pair I invariably buy a few identical pairs.

I only ever wear the "Zathan" model of jeans by Diesel, and a couple of different models by 7 For All Mankind. I like bootcut. low rise, no rips and a fairly slim fit.

Can't say I have ever been in to Levi's, TH, or Armani. I have tried a few different pairs such as Rock & Republic, Roberto Cavalli etc, but have always found the cut leaves a lot to be desired.