Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

Comments

• Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SMR took forever for me. Didn't find the FAL too bad. Going through the SMGs now, and the Chicom is making me cry.

Is the SMR burst fire?
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Bought the purple leopard print camo yesterday. Damn its bright, lol.

Yes its stupid, but strangely impressive.

I saw a fair few of the new calling cards when playing last night, so I wasn't the only idiot wasting money :-)
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    I got the European flags pack, but that's it.

The customization packs all seemed to garish.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the bacon camo a few times last night. Not a fan ! Some of the other looks ok though. Got 190 points left so may get one tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are all these new 'micro DLC' on a timed exclusive (for xbox360)?
    Forum Member
    Apparently yes. They'll be hitting PS3 and PC at 'a later date' - within the month I'd have thought, at worst.
  • blacklightfanblacklightfan Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    If it's FPS your into, then have you tried Blacklight Retribution? its F2P but it is coming to the console soon(tm), its just partnered up with the ESL as well.

Blacklight Retribution Awesome free FPS, use my referral you get goodies, i get goodies, we all win.

Seriously though, the game has partnered up with the ESL, its had a massive patch recently and there is now a zombie onslaught mode! try it.
    https ://register.perfectworld.com/bl_splash/fc3e7cbc82f33c9616c63c83f3175cac
    [Remove the space after https]
    Forum Member
    I see that 3arc have been showing off their matchmaking skills again with the latest TU. Now all of a sudden I can't drop into a lobby without it being infested by French, German, Spanish and a whole assortment of Europeans.

Seriously 3arc, one day you'll crack this matchmaking thing.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    I see that 3arc have been showing off their matchmaking skills again with the latest TU. Now all of a sudden I can't drop into a lobby without it being infested by French, German, Spanish and a whole assortment of Europeans.

Matchmaking was not touched in the latest patch. If your just encountering European lobbies now believe me you have been lucky!
    Forum Member
    dazzy71 wrote: »
    Matchmaking was not touched in the latest patch. If your just encountering European lobbies now believe me you have been lucky!

Must be getting unlucky all of a sudden!

I had one lobby earlier where I was the only Brit in it. Swedes, Germans, Irish, Spanish, French, Dutch, Finn - take your pick.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »

Not before all you mugs hand over your money first though.
    Forum Member
    Not before all you mugs hand over your money first though.

Clearly. Do do otherwise is obviously against their moral principles.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    How do you get that eraser calling card? Seen quite a few people using it. I have read up on it and it says something about resetting stats.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get that eraser calling card? Seen quite a few people using it. I have read up on it and it says something about resetting stats.

When you prestige you can either; Add an extra class slot, refund your tokens and erase all stats.

I believe that it actually erases everything, I could be wrong though.
    Forum Member
    It wipes everything, including all your other cards and such that you've unlocked.

You basically start again, just with the eraser card.
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Shame there's no way of erasing stats on zombies. I'm stuck on the dagger emblem but really want the shotguns. you can only get this with a 150-200 KD ratio. I'm nowhere close with around 110 :(
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Yup, connection is king when it comes to COD. More annoyingly it can change in a second.

I played a "normal" round of CTF and got 20 kills to 11 deaths with 1 capture and 4 defends. The next game 9 kills to 29 deaths with 0 captures and 0 defends. It was a slaughter. The other sides best player had 60+ kills.

Plus as soon as you spot French or Finnish players on the opposition you know you are in for a hard match. Al because of the connections.
    Forum Member
    The French are the new Mexicans. Back in CoD4 days whenever you saw a Mexican you knew it was time to get out of the lobby.
  • The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's odd. I come across alot of Finnish players, not so many Swedes, Danes & Norwegians though.
    Theres so many French they must be given an Xbox & a copy of the latest cod at birth.
    I love playing Italians. They must think the more they talk the better score they'll get. Got to love 'em.
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a panda camo with panda sight. Best 160 ms points I've ever spent
  • TheParanoidGoatTheParanoidGoat Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played league play for the first time this evening, all I can say is WOW ... I thought public games were bad.

Every other player has a target Finder attached to their gun, LMGs, people laying prone in dark spots, people camped up in rooms with riot shields (I blame Legend of Thunder, showcasing the BlackxWorm).

I managed to go positive mostly, but my god it was painful.

Highlight was going up against a full party of American Campers, complete with rooted riot shields and LMG target finders. They kept catching my C4, that I was hurling thru a window, their combined "Noooooooo"s on death chat were hilarious

A lot of people thought/think league play is a waste of time, I'd argue that now. If it keeps those type of players away from Public Games, its fantastic.

Honestly, in 4 years playing COD, I've never seen anything like it before.
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Played league play for the first time this evening, all I can say is WOW ... I thought public games were bad.

Every other player has a target Finder attached to their gun, LMGs, people laying prone in dark spots, people camped up in rooms with riot shields (I blame Legend of Thunder, showcasing the BlackxWorm).

Highlight was going up against a full party of American Campers, complete with rooted riot shields and LMG target finders. They kept catching my C4, that I was hurling thru a window, their combined "Noooooooo"s on death chat were hilarious

A lot of people thought/think league play is a waste of time, I'd argue that now. If it keeps those type of players away from Public Games, its fantastic.

The one good thing about league is the fact that you have every weapon open to you when you prestige.

I was dreading doing that because I'm awful enough as it is without SOME of the better attachments (which I must admit, includes the target finder. Must get my eyes tested! :o)

But I went into league play and actually found myself ranking up so fast there was no regret of prestiging!

I likes it! :D
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Has carrier been taken off chaos moshpit as its not come up for a while, in fact not since the new maps were released.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member

Echo everything you've just said in fact heres a screenshot of a clan I came up against in League play last night doing exactly you what describe

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bh-elite-prod/b/d/1/6/7/2/8/b/7/e/2/c/4/2/6/8/8/1/c/a/f/a/c/b/6/a/7/f/1/8/7/3/4/6/8/4/7/1/9/0/9/7/2/2/1/0/c/6/ops2.ps3.screenshot.17802395526957_med.jpg

words can't describe as to how pissed I was, never seen anything like it in all my years from playing COD

Hence to say I woin't be playing League play again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Hi
    I wonder if anyone on here can help me. I recently downloaded my second map pack for MW3 but now it will not let me play free for all. It just keep saying no games found