Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has it been said if COD casting is uploadable or is it just live?

I mean if you can upload a full game to YouTube sales of HD PVRs and similar devices are gonna take a mega dive!
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    It's not been said specifically, but from the comments I can't imagine that you WON'T be able to upload it somehow. Whether that's all the way through to You Tube, or just up to Elite, or some 'in game' system, I'm not sure.

After watching the footage from the first three days, I think by the time I get the game I'm going to be sick of Cargo, Aftermath and Yemen already! :D
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Nuketown Zombies according to their Facebook page
    Forum Member
    Great news - Nuketown is the simplistic kind of map that made zombie mode great to begin with.

Hated BlOps zombie maps - most of them were too big, overcomplicated, confusing and little fun.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    There's a photo on the Blops 2 Facebook page with 2 of the Treyarch team standing with what looks like a care package & an announcement to be made tonight/tomorrow our time. A lot of speculation it will be the prestige edition with a RC dragonfly
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, due to the youtube clips i found myself kind of looking forward to this game.

But last night i stuck on Blops, (ps3) and i was shocked at how bad it runs. I'd forgot how awful it was. That juddering as you turn? I'd forgot about it. The lag that seemingly only occurs when you have a gun on gun situation? I'd forgot about that too.

I hope to god Black Ops 2 is not like that. I may leave it a few days and see what people are saying before i buy. If i see the same "ps3 users ripped off" crap in reviews, i'll probably give it a miss.

Never thought i'd say it. I was glad to get back to MW3: Wonky spawn edition.
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    So, due to the youtube clips i found myself kind of looking forward to this game.

But last night i stuck on Blops, (ps3) and i was shocked at how bad it runs. I'd forgot how awful it was. That juddering as you turn? I'd forgot about it. The lag that seemingly only occurs when you have a gun on gun situation? I'd forgot about that too.

I hope to god Black Ops 2 is not like that. I may leave it a few days and see what people are saying before i buy. If i see the same "ps3 users ripped off" crap in reviews, i'll probably give it a miss.

it plays ok for me maybe your broadband sucks
    Forum Member
    Have to say, the 360 version, for me at least, has probably been the most stable of any CoD title that I've played. Runs like a dream.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Every other game works fine. I think you're just used to it.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member

Played Blops last night and was been outgunned by mp5's from distance vs an AUG

Stupid lag every now and again, people running around with sniper rifles and those that play domination as if its team deathmatch, I've just taken Blops 2 off pre order now. Gonna avoid the Call of duty series from now on and focus on other games in the future.
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every other game works fine. I think you're just used to it.

its just the same as all the other COD's for me
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Care Package Edition looks sweet as, but I read somewhere that it's $180 and I really can't justify paying that much :( I'll probably just end up getting the Hardened Edition.
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    vagbreath wrote: »
    That Care Package Edition looks sweet as, but I read somewhere that it's $180 and I really can't justify paying that much :( I'll probably just end up getting the Hardened Edition.

That equates to around £115 .... using today's conversion rates ex tax.

So it is not really that bad for what you get IMO.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here black ops 2 on the ps3 runs ok, no lag...so when players are getting lag, it must be your broadband, and Im on 60mb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Hi guys

Have had a look around and it seems that only GAME are selling the care package edition

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=170279&articleId=183348&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_sp=callofduty-_-blackops-_-blackops2editions

Dunno if anyone else can find it elsewhere...
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think i'll just pick up the hardend edition, i don't care for the firefly or care package box and everything else comes with hardend.
    Forum Member
    Interesting.

Both Hardened and Care Package editions confirm Nuketown 2025 and Zombie Nuketown. Pre-orders get Nuketown 2025, but what about Zombie Nuketown? Don't really feel like stumping up £80 for the HE when the only thing in it, that I want, that may be above and beyond pre-ordering the regular edition, is the Zombie Nuketown map......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently no Elite bundled as it'll make sense when they reveal what they're doing with it this year...

Interestingly, £59.99 at GAME for the Hardened Edition says to me no DLC will come with it, ever.

Not quite sure Nuketown zombies and a soundtrack is worth £20.

The Care Package edition is not bad value, as quad rotor RC helicopters aren't cheap. But granted normally have a camera on and can be controlled by phones/tablets. I doubt this does.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i was 17 years old again i would pick up the care package edition, the firefly looks fun...for 5 mins but i just want the bloody game and Nuketown 2025.
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it's looking like the standard version of the game for me I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want the Nuketown maps too, but we all know for a fact if we pay extra for these editions we'll regret it.

All you hear after Cod games are released, is Hardened edition customers complaining, cos it's hard to get a match on maps that only a few people bothered buying.
    Forum Member
    Yep - the W@W zombie maps in the BlOps HE were great, except that you couldn't find matches until they were released to the community as part of the final DLC release about 8/9 months later. Yaaaaay.......
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Getting the standard edition too. Not letting Activision getting anymore of my money and if I'm desperate to want to play nuketown I'll just pop in BO1 again-no biggie. They'll probably release these maps later anyway.

Re the care package edition - thought this was an 18 rated game. Why would I want a toy helicopter. But then again COD is aimed at the little kiddies who want to 360 quickscope all the time isn't it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting the standard edition too. Not letting Activision getting anymore of my money and if I'm desperate to want to play nuketown I'll just pop in BO1 again-no biggie. They'll probably release these maps later anyway.

Re the care package edition - thought this was an 18 rated game. Why would I want a toy helicopter. But then again COD is aimed at the little kiddies who want to 360 quickscope all the time isn't it...
    You get Nuketown 2025 for pre-ordering any edition.

It is only zombies Nuketown that is exclusive to the special editions.