Chloe Scott

unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was it just me who found it slightly unfair that they cut her off quite quickly twice then said they hadn't seen enough? She was nervous but she was actually quite good on the second song? She literally sang for about 30 seconds in total, no wonder Alesha felt she didn't really get into the song

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, in the past they let singers get going if a bit wobbly, make me even more sure this is all fixed! I can't find a link, but be interesting to see her if she has a utube vid, see how she can sing.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,603
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    I agree, in the past they let singers get going if a bit wobbly, make me even more sure this is all fixed! I can't find a link, but be interesting to see her if she has a utube vid, see how she can sing.

Yep, I think it was fixed to be a lead in to her brother. She has a really good voice, so not sure what they are playing at, maybe she will be recalled - don't they just love a bit of 'drama' on BGT? <rolls eyes>
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her name is jade scott not chloe
  • CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Was it just me who found it slightly unfair that they cut her off quite quickly twice then said they hadn't seen enough? She was nervous but she was actually quite good on the second song? She literally sang for about 30 seconds in total, no wonder Alesha felt she didn't really get into the song

The judges will have already been told by the producers who will have previously heard her sing that the brother is the more talented one so that's why she'll have been cut off.
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A work colleague has said he has seen her in the pubs n clubs of Hull and he says she is a decent singer

Personally I thought she was poor.