Guests for the final confirmed

ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
Forum Member
✭✭
The BGT Twitter page tweeted this:

The #BGT live final will feature performances from @AndreaBocelli and @MichaelFlatley 's @lordofthedance 👏 pic.twitter.com/UUvMpZpJvf

Andrea Bocelli seems an odd choice. They're a bit different I guess.

Comments

• Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's Andrea Bocelli? :confused:

At least the final will have a bit of variety with the guest performers, even if I'm not a big fan of Michael Flatley's type of dancing. I was hoping for some Diversity.
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.andreabocelli.com/
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

At least the final will have a bit of variety with the guest performers, even if I'm not a big fan of Michael Flatley's type of dancing. I was hoping for some Diversity.

How can someone not know who Andrea Bocelli is ?
    It's as embarassing as not kmnowing how to read!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    How can someone not know who Andrea Bocelli is ?
    It's as embarassing as not kmnowing how to read!

.....or spell. :D:p
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of this Andrea girl
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love, love, love Michael Flatley and Lord of the Dance.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I have never heard of this Andrea girl

Andrea Bocelli is a guy and very famous, celebrated Italian tenor :confused:
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Andrea Bocelli is a guy and very famous, celebrated Italian tenor :confused:

I am not the biggest Opera fan but have got so much respect for Andrea, despite going through daily life struggles since going blind at a very young age, he is able to perform in front of over 80,000 people. He is extremely talented & is a hero to many that are blind. I am really glad that he is appearing on BGT
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I am not the biggest Opera fan but have got so much respect for Andrea, despite going through daily life struggles since going blind at a very young age, he is able to perform in front of over 80,000 people. He is extremely talented & is a hero to many that are blind. I am really glad that he is appearing on BGT

Oh, me too :) Absolutely, my post was partly responding to those who didnt seem to know who Andrea was. He is immensely talented as you say, just listen to The Prayer or Time to Say Goodbye, probably his most popular works.
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You really want Diversity again, for like the trillionth time? Most overhyped winners ever IMO.

The semi final guest performers sound garbage apart from Alesha. These ones in the final I've never heard of but still seem interesting.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan R wrote: »
    You really want Diversity again, for like the trillionth time?.

Yeah. They're always a joy to watch IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least they are genuine talent grown naturally and not just more ITV coprophagia
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,988
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Nadine Coyle will perform with Lord Of The Dance or if Cheryl stamped that out quickly :p
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least they are genuine talent grown naturally and not just more ITV coprophagia

BiB

However your rather colourful description of the quality form ITV is perhaps a little misplaced, if may say. Agreed that there (always) too many dog act on the show but, with the greatest respect there why highlight one of the less well known disgusting habits of many domestic pets.