Options

Camera not working

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi

I have a friend who owns a Motorola V3I, recently his camera has stopped working, when he attempts to access it, it gives a message saying "busy try again later". Has anybody else experienced this, if so what are the solutions to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maj81 wrote:
    Hi

I have a friend who owns a Motorola V3I, recently his camera has stopped working, when he attempts to access it, it gives a message saying "busy try again later". Has anybody else experienced this, if so what are the solutions to fix this. Thanks in advance.

He needs to contact Motorola ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carphone warehouse sevice centres are approved Motorola repairers - they handle warranty work too if you still have the receipt.

Find your nearest service centre from their website or in any store - it's better to go direct to the service centre if you can rather than allowing any cpw store to send it there as that will just induce more delays or possible risk of loss
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dawson wrote:
    Carphone warehouse sevice centres are approved Motorola repairers - they handle warranty work too if you still have the receipt.

Find your nearest service centre from their website or in any store - it's better to go direct to the service centre if you can rather than allowing any cpw store to send it there as that will just induce more delays or possible risk of loss

Thanks mate :)