Options

24 - Season 8, Fan Screening & Webchat

Tom MillerTom Miller Posts: 1,257
Forum Member
✭✭✭
To celebrate the release of the final season of 24 on DVD and Blu-ray, DS are pleased to announce a very special offer! An exciting 24 event is taking place on Sunday November 7 at the Soho Hotel in London, and we've got 45 pairs of tickets to give away!

Series veteran Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O'Brian) will be in attendance to answer your questions and you'll also get the chance to attend a screening of exclusive DVD extras, including never-before-seen footage that follows what happens to Chloe after the final episode’s climax.

If you'd like to attend and would like more information please see http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s9/24/tubetalk/a284736/win-the-chance-to-meet-chloe-from-24.html

If you can't make it, don't worry! You can ask Mary Lynn Rajskub a question in this thread or via Twitter (@digitalspy using the #ds24 hashtag) to be answered live, via Twitcam, after the event!

Comments

• Options
    PAUL7331PAUL7331 Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    If Jack was there I would defo try and get a ticket!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    My question for Mary Lynn Rajskub:

Do you see yourself doing the same "24" character (Chloe O'Brian) in a 24 spin-off? Or is the Chloe character a thing of the past?

Thank you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    My question for Mary.
    Do you have any news about a possible 24 movie and the rumour of it being shot in London.
    Are you going to make an appearance
    Many Thanks:)
  • Options
    dminalbadminalba Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    What was your favourite moment during your time on 24
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I registered too, sounds like an awesome prize to win for any fan of the show!

So my question.. What is it about Chloe that made her, pretty much, the 2nd biggest and longest running character over the others? Why do you think she was so popular with fans?!

I think the character was awesome and really did an awesome job over the years and it was great to see her year after year! I havent seen Season 8 yet because I'm waiting for the DVD but I hope she gets a happy ending!!

Cheers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "An exciting 24 event is taking place on Sunday November 7 at the Soho Hotel in London"

I want more info on this!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waffles wrote: »
    "An exciting 24 event is taking place on Sunday November 7 at the Soho Hotel in London"

I want more info on this!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s9/24/tubetalk/a284736/win-the-chance-to-meet-chloe-from-24.html
  • Options
    ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you talk about the evolution of Chloe's character? How much freedom were you given with it when you first started on the show? How much input did you have into the character's development over returning series? (OK, that's three questions, but it's all about the same thing! :o;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article suggests Mary would be interviewed after the event but in the video she said she was off to the event. Does this mean she'll be back later?

I have been asking this question everywhere and no one is answering. If osmeone could just answer and say Yes or No i'd be happy! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article suggests Mary would be interviewed after the event but in the video she said she was off to the event. Does this mean she'll be back later?

I have been asking this question everywhere and no one is answering. If osmeone could just answer and say Yes or No i'd be happy! :D

Our webchat took place while the fans were watching an episode in the screening room. Mary Lynn answered some more questions after the webchat in the event room for a fan Q&A... we'll have a transcript of this up later this week. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    okay, we're waiting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭