Who should replace Tulisa and Gary?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking that the new line-up should be something like;
    Nicole, Robbie Williams, Sharon Osborne and Louis.

I have no problem with Dermot, and the idea of having Paul O'Grady or Alan Carr sends shivers down my spine. They seem like nice people but their voices irritate me and I find neither of them funny.

As long as they keep Nicole I will be happy to be honest, she was the only judge with any life in her throughout the last series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Florence (Although she's too good for X Factor) and Noel Gallagher (Although he's to good for X Factor too).
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Buble & Mel B
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too much focus goes on the judges, some actual talented singers would be nice. Get rid of Louis though, what does he offer any more? Same lines after lines. He says nothing new.
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't care less really, but have separate mentors from judges.

It makes the sing off votes so pointless when you already know that it will be 1-1 based on the mentors choices, so essentially the result is left in the hands of 2 judges.

Have the judges be impartial and at least you have 4 genuine votes based on the actual performances. In theory at least.
  • sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id Love To See Rita Ora And Will Young On the Panel
  • Pingu222Pingu222 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I think it's time to shake up the format so I'd keep Gary but not in a judging role.

Bring back Sharon and throw in a producer (Paul Epworth would be my choice but I doubt he'd do it) to sit along with Louis as a 3 person panel so no stupid deadlock decisions. Unfortunately I don't think they can get rid of Louis at this stage but I'd rather him not be directly involved with the acts.

Then I'd have 4 mentors who already have their category, first appear at bootcamp and help their acts prepare for those performances and become a rotating 4th judge for their category only. Then the acts go to mentors homes. So the "panel" as such is kept fresh throughout the series and it gives the show extra chances for star power on top of judges and performers. You could even add "twists" for bootcamp where the mentors can bring back wildcard acts from the audition phase that didn't get through or even not have them be a 4th judge and allow them wildcard picks for judges houses.

For the mentor roles I'd have Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger then perhaps Will Young and maybe even something completely new and have a group like McFly or The Saturdays as mentors to one category.
  • unicornsunicorns Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Why would you guys want Sharon back? Please don't bring Sharon back. Anyone but her!
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jedward should replace Tulisa. Mel B replaces Gary. :)
  • Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should replace Louis and Tulisa and keep Gary and Nicole who I think were great this series