Jumanji

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I remember going to see this at the cinema when it came out. The hunter guy scared me too! I think we have it on video somewhere, may need to dig it out and remind myself what Kirsten Dunst looked like when she was younger!

Robin Williams was such a big part of my childhood when it comes to movies. Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, Toys, Aladdin, Flubber and the brilliant Jack.

Same here, Robin Williams starred in a lot of films I enjoyed back in the days. i remember buying a lot of flubber toys after watching flubber.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cacharodon wrote: »
    They are remaking Jumanji aren't they?

no no no no please don't let this happen

I love this film, I remember seeing this in the Cinema as a kid. Any Robin Williams films remind me of being a kid Hook, Mrs Doubtfire, etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to find this movie scary as a child lol
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    I loved that film! I keep meaning to watch Zathura, the space age version of the story.

Zathura is better.
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I remember going to see this at the cinema when it came out. The hunter guy scared me too! I think we have it on video somewhere, may need to dig it out and remind myself what Kirsten Dunst looked like when she was younger!

Robin Williams was such a big part of my childhood when it comes to movies. Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, Toys, Aladdin, Flubber and the brilliant Jack.

Same here!!!
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    no no no no please don't let this happen

I love this film, I remember seeing this in the Cinema as a kid. Any Robin Williams films remind me of being a kid Hook, Mrs Doubtfire, etc

Afraid so
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2283362/?ref_=sr_3

They seem to remake anything these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afraid so
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2283362/?ref_=sr_3

They seem to remake anything these days

IMDB has never been the most reliable source...but, if it is reimagined, and the producer and technical crew are innovative, it could add to the story.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Zathura is better.

No its not.
  • tortfeasortortfeasor Posts: 7,000
    Forum Member
    I remember going to see 'Jumanji' in the cinema when it came out. Quite liked it.
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Any film with the wonderful Bebe Neuwirth gets my vote!

Gosh I'd forgotten she was in it! Considering I'm a big fan of 'Cheers' and 'Frasier,' you think I'd have clicked that she was in Jumanji.