Options

Are Ashley's looks overrated?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at the handy and popular looks-rating aggregate sites, "Looks Ratings" and "Meta Looks", we see Our Ashley coming in (if we aggregate the aggregates, properly weighing each against the other of course {though secret formulae remain secret for secret reasons}) at 8.4 (or 84 percentile if you prefer, though they mean the exact same, so just get on with it and stop your pedantic dithering).

This is indeed clearly and entirely and literally objectively (in my opinion) a slight overrating.

Ashley, Our Ashley, Our Sweet Ashley, is an 8.3.

The confusion lies, clearly and entirely and literally objectively (in my opinion), in the influence of Our Ashley's wonderfully wonderful disposition. We must remain objective, as it appears only I have managed to do, and see through such corrupting though ironically pleasant influence when analyzing such all important matters.

LSS: 8.3 < 8.4
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    Its a shame your idea of " lovlieness" is based on such a shallow criteria. Anyhoo IMO she is pretty.....average. Or am I precluded from posting my opinion:eek:

If you read my posts properly, you will see that all aspects of her persona were praised. Of course you are entitled to your opinion but when you misinterpret my posts, I also have the right to say so.
  • Options
    JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks great with no make up on and her hair tied back, looks pretty average when she's all dolled up.
  • Options
    faith11faith11 Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jambob wrote: »
    She looks great with no make up on and her hair tied back, looks pretty average when she's all dolled up.

I think you might be right there.I thought she looked better in the jungle without make up and the red lipstick she's been pictured with doesn't suit her at all.Sometimes people don't understand how to look their best.When I was growing up in my teens I used to use lots of make up and friends used to tell me I looked better more natural but I just didn't believe them.Now I know they're right and I wear the barest minimum of make up or sometimes none and I look my best.I guess it's hard for some people to believe they could look better with little or no make up
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jambob wrote: »
    She looks ... looks pretty average when she's all dolled up.

Pics of jungle exit interview:

http://s10.postimage.org/cjoh0x9c9/Ashley_exit_3.jpg

Extremely good looking girl, imo, but it depends on taste. I'm sure most men would do a double take if she passed them in the street.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    faith11 wrote: »
    I think you might be right there.I thought she looked better in the jungle without make up and the red lipstick she's been pictured with doesn't suit her at all.Sometimes people don't understand how to look their best.When I was growing up in my teens I used to use lots of make up and friends used to tell me I looked better more natural but I just didn't believe them.Now I know they're right and I wear the barest minimum of make up or sometimes none and I look my best.I guess it's hard for some people to believe they could look better with little or no make up

You are so right. The right makeup looks ok/good on the right girl. Clearly Ashley doesn't need makeup and IMO actually doesn't look particular good with makeup. Agree about the red lipstick on her - it's not for her.

If a girl can't get the makup right, just use none.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    Extremely good looking girl, imo, but it depends on taste. I'm sure most men would do a double take if she passed them in the street.

I'm not so sure to me she just looks like any other girl on the street.
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    I'm not so sure to me she just looks like any other girl on the street.

Where is this street and how do I get there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Magpie11 wrote: »
    Where is this street and how do I get there?

Any street any where.

I think it's just the fact she has a amazingly nice personality that people think that she is physically amazing
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Ashley is one of the hottest women alive! :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »

Really, Ok, I'm a straight female but to me she is just average.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »

Im female and I agree- so beautiful, cant decide who's better out of her and nicole!
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me she looks like a prettier version of the similarly named Ashleigh from the most recent Big Brother. She isn't that good looking facially, but her personality makes her more attractive and I agree with those who think she looks better with little or no make up than she does with the full slap on. Overall she is a lovely woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    GlenP wrote: »
    From roughly a year ago, but this should give some idea for comparing the two:

Nicole Scherzinger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2090524/Nicole-Scherzinger-posts-make-free-picture-Twitter-wearing-just-towel.html

Ashley Roberts:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/im-a-celebrity/9697240/Im-a-Celebrity...-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-2012-episode-10-review.html

(I've tried to get them at as similar an angle as possible, for a fair comparisson.)

She's got nothing on Nicole Scherzinger lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never seen Nicole Scherzinger before but looking at those pics and others she really isn't that good looking at all is she I wouldn't even say she's average.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    I've never seen Nicole Scherzinger before but looking at those pics and others she really isn't that good looking at all is she I wouldn't even say she's average.

I'm less fussy than most
    Nicole and Ashley are both gorgeous in my opinion